• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
My friends, companions and minions.

Let down your arms.
Drama is not needed here at all.

Tend forthright to your own interests rather than smearing this thread with hoopla such as this.

If you regret playing with someone in the smash community, you probably don't need to spend 80 odd posts trolling along with it.

tl;dr shut the **** up.
I mean

**** RIOT

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
K, I think the public shaming is done, i think if xaltis was bashing his team he learned his lesson.

Dam I was on santvicious's stream??? o.O

I agree with Shaya. Shoulda just never made that first post..
Everything that anyone needs to know about league is confirmed on Saint's stream.

Just last week he confirmed the creation of TSM.eu.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
What we need is to bring this thread back to where it was just myself, zac, dphat, px and mogwai talking (with Virg as comedic back up) about HIGH LEVEL PLAY and MAN BIGFATJIJI'S ASHE MID IS AMAZING and everyone just reads and agrees with us and asks questions and sometimes we offer the paeons the pleasure of playing with us by saying "IN HOUSE".

What a good era this thread was in 700 pages ago.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's odd, must be a glitched name for a Double Lift smurf

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
"The Dragon's burning damage will no longer disrupt players from Recalling"

Is it ok if I don't agree with this? Even though it doesn't matter that much, I guess.

Also, this thread is so good right now.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yea, also command dissonance with dat MS increase, and she has really good waveclear. I really wanna pick her up myself.

Probably after zyra.

I had a game yesterday where our Blitz had movespeed 5 boots.

When he used his w I'd use e>w on him and he would just run into the enemy team and I'd ult them all to death.

He was soooo fast. xD

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Whoever it was that told me to get Orianna to raise my ELO because she punishes bad positioning etc hard I must say thank you.

Been using her a load today with great success.

I only lost 1 of my 6-7 games with her today and that was because top lane and bot all fed.

All the others I carried. :)
See I told you! Best 4800 IP investment in the game

D

Deleted member

% pen to be figured before flat pen when s3 starts.

Can't tell if pissing myself out of fear or excitement.
lolwat

let's see, we take magic pen reds and quints and build sorc shoes/void staff. (and ofc magic pen mastery)

100MR:
(100*0.6*0.9)-35= 19MR left (currently: 35 left)
200MR:
(200*0.6*0.9)-35= 74MR left (currently 90 left)

so you're looking at about 16 less MR on people (the difference stays kind of constant even with 1000MR), with these items.

for armor you're kind of looking at the same figure as ARpen reds and quints give 25.

of course the difference is a lot more when you have a lot of flat pen (since those currently reduce the effectiveness of %pen), but I doubt many people will run more flat pen than this AND get a LW/voidstaff

EDIT:

actually the difference is exactly constant and depends only on the ratio of %pen and flatpen.

let AR be the base resistance, Ppen the total %pen (the factor, not the literal %pen) and Fpen the total flat pen. then:

currently
(AR-Fpen)*Ppen = AR*Ppen -Fpen*Ppen

future
(AR*Ppen)-Fpen = AR*Ppen -Fpen*1

so the difference is (1-Ppen)*Fpen

(with the first example the total %pen factor is 0.54, so the difference is 35*0.46 =16.1)

D

Deleted member

damn, just checked and a darius with last whisper and a brutalizer would do true dmg against anyone with 100 or less armor.

edit:
whoops needs to actaully learn to count. it's about 80 for darius and xerath is somewhere around 110

----
forgot abyssal scepter existed, so that's 130MR for xerath. and since he can burst for over 1500, or even 2100 if he can get the 2nd lightning off, that's gonna hurt lol

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
damn, just checked and a darius with last whisper and a brutalizer would do true dmg against anyone with 100 or less armor.

edit:
whoops needs to actaully learn to count. it's about 80 for darius and xerath is somewhere around 110

----
forgot abyssal scepter existed, so that's 130MR for xerath. and since he can burst for over 1500, or even 2100 if he can get the 2nd lightning off, that's gonna hurt lol
I thought %pen had a cap?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I know that's not directed towards any one here, Lovage, but let's try to steer the thread away from increasingly vulgar insults.

D

Deleted member

I thought %pen had a cap?
yes and no. it stacks multiplicatively, so if you have 2x 40% pen it's not 80% pen but (1-40%)*(1-40%)=(1-64%) so 64% pen (terrible notation I know).
so while it does not havea hard cap it's impossible to get 100% or over pen, and practically you're not getting past 80% with just %pen (xerath with voidstaff and masteries is the max I think)

Was TT always on the shadow isles? I thought the old lore was different.
it was not, it was in the region with Zaun (northeast on the island)

Cia

das kwl
Can anyone please tell me why my league client has "undefined" as the the server status for the past 2 hours even though Riot claims their server status is "Online"

even the PBE client says "undefined" for me and it's really pissing me off.

:mistyface:

Top Bottom