• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kira-

Smash Champion
@ JTB

you didn't even build correctly u can **** on cait much harder than what u did lulz

dude who gives a ****
LOL

its kira-

16char
lol

EDIT-

nobody message me about the curse 1v1s, I really love hearing about how your 2-game-experience mind knows the entire meta, i've been playing 1v1s nonstop since tuesday and haven't slept at all and you're telling me you beat some 1300 scrub with nidalee once and you think shes gonna be good please spare me

Also I realized the higher elo you have, the most ppl want to be your friend and spam you incessantly

like 200 elo ago nobody wanted to play normals, now its like "OMG U NEVER PLAY NORMALZ WITH ME PLZ PLAYY" "OMG LETS GET DIAMOND IN RANKED 5S JOIN MY TEAM WE WLIL DO IT"

f***ing idiots

Lovage

Smash Hero
I really love hearing about how your 2-game-experience mind knows the entire meta, i've been playing 1v1s nonstop since tuesday and haven't slept at all and you're telling me you beat some 1300 scrub with nidalee once and you think shes gonna be good please spare me

the **** were u expecting hahahaha

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That's bull****, 16char. I been inviting you to normal since before you were plat and you'd never accept! Though the low ELO wanting to add higher ELOs has always been the norm.

:phone:

Kira-

Smash Champion
That's bull****, 16char. I been inviting you to normal since before you were plat and you'd never accept! Though the low ELO wanting to add higher ELOs has always been the norm.

i don't even like playing normals most of the time unless there's something very specific i want to practice

and i only play with either cam's house or hbj bc i know them in person and in the rare case i do want to practice something they have high normal elos so its not making me worse at the game like most ppl who invite me no offense

Vyke

Smash Champion
even jpak plays normals with us

though he always troll us with swain

SO apparently only bassem wants in on the 1v1 mini tournament friday

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Off the top of your head, what should i have built instead?

bassem6

Smash Lord
even jpak plays normals with us

though he always troll us with swain

SO apparently only bassem wants in on the 1v1 mini tournament friday
nvm I cant play. Forget theres a smash tourny on campus going on that I will be attending

Also kira, if you want to win the 1v1 tourny play darius. Just sayin ;P

Jeez, did someone **** on your cheerios this morning?

it was me

Kira-

Smash Champion
Also kira, if you want to win the 1v1 tourny play darius. Just sayin ;P
I really love hearing about how your 2-game-experience mind knows the entire meta, i've been playing 1v1s nonstop since tuesday and haven't slept at all and you're telling me you beat some 1300 scrub with nidalee once and you think shes gonna be good please spare me
thanks i totally forgot about him now i can win the tournament

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You think Syndra is bad? She seems pretty good on paper, purely based on her utility already, and then she has pretty strong single character burst and a spammable small AoE on top of that.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
have played with her a decent amount, mostly in blind pick against another syndra >_<
takes a lot of practice though. She has to work really hard and the reward is... not sure how good it actually is. It's definitely nice to have a long range stun, but you have to be good at aiming it. It's like playing pool against moving targets.

Need to get used to laying down a couple Qs and ulting at the start of the fight, that's supposed to let you shotgun all the balls for massive aoe stun, but it's awkward.
Her damage doesn't seem too bad.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I mean, 4 balls (including the three that surround her) are guaranteed with her ult, which is already 720 base damage on her ult. Seems like a pretty good deal (ratio could be better, though).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Can't get a feel for Syndra dueling. She's more poke than burst and once someone like Kennen or Fiddles gets in her face, I just watch her fragile body dissipate.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah if anyone knows something that has some success with her, let me know. I've kinda came up empty every time I've tried her.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Just max W first instead of Q and life will be better.
I've considered this. W's cooldown goes down per level, unlike Q, and it's stronger at clearing minion waves. Higher slow is nice too.
I mean, 4 balls (including the three that surround her) are guaranteed with her ult, which is already 720 base damage on her ult. Seems like a pretty good deal (ratio could be better, though).
You mean by casting Q then instantly ulting right? The lowest possible is 3, and the highest possible is 7, but getting 7 spheres out before casting is tedious and extremely obvious. I think 5 is a reasonable number for her ult most of the time, which is 900 base damage +.75 so quite good.

Still think her passive is weak and uninspired though.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Haven't played Syndra but a friend of mine has and said that he took red buff away from his jungler and threw it in the dragon pit.

Seems like fun to me.

Top Bottom