• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Wow ok. Thanks ******* :c

I have a 100% win rate with people Ive duo'd with so far.

KevinM and Honda where you aaaaat?

Edit: Its only been like 2 games so far I think but a 100% is a 100%
Yeah remember that time when I carried you harrrddd as Corki!! :bee::bee::bee:

Bassem let's duo

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Apparently a lot of people have been using loldrop and Riot is trying to be hush hush about it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You get more IP than before if your 'judgement streak' is correct long enough tho

Turazrok

Smash Master
why you stopped? do tell
First off I moved into college and I need an ethernet for my laptop to play which I don't always have access. Then when I could people ***** all the time when thy don't know what they're talking about. It was really funny cause I just came from the most beautiful dota2 pub where everyone had mics and were super friendly

:phone:

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Not gonna get far at all in the Curse tourney, but man is this 1v1 practice chatroom useful for getting a lot of games in to work on my top champs

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I know i would be nicer if league had voice chat

:phone:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
KEVINM I want 1 v 1 man love no darc included time

Mac D can watch

What's The Point

Smash Master
I like that it's going by top rating. I had a ****ty losing streak and I was going to just sit on my gold till the end of the season, but I guess I can aim back for (now slightly lower) Plat. I don't like playing Summoner's Rift in Normal mode all that much. And this will be skin #6.

Okuser

Smash Ace
I like how I can drop to 1400 elo and still get platinum rewards. makes sense riot

how long do I have? a month and 1 week? I'm gonna get diamond even if it kills me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
even more motivation to get to gold... too bad i got a losing streak shortly before this announcement >_<

currently in a game with (yet another) first pick instalock Kat, wish me luck!

Top Bottom