• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Plural and only 2 people commented on it before you, one of which posted the art.

Also my comment could be taken as sarcasm.
But it wasn't, because I know how you think. Just assume that I'm not speaking about you, ever. :p

Lux is definitely anime inspired. I mean, considering who designed her and voiced her, the old name of her ult, her taunt, etc. The new splash is fine. It's got personality, and to be frank, Lux is a little bonkers. She's not shy, timid, or quiet. The new splash is miles beyond the old one in terms of art and conveyance.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
Yeah, if only that face didn't look like a freaking make up commercial.
I mean look at the face, you can almost hear her say "makes your eyelash 3 times longer, with incredible volume !!".

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yeah, if only that face didn't look like a freaking make up commercial.
I mean look at the face, you can almost hear her say "makes your eyelash 3 times longer, with incredible volume !!".
She looks more like a Stacy than a Lux, plus what's up with that skewed pose

Bad

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
"makes your eyelash 3 times longer, with incredible volume !!".
I read this in her voice. O.O

Yeah, her face is what's throwing me off. It sounds weird, but I feel like it looks...too...old, to be her. And not the right facial expression.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Who's the last one? Shyvana?
It's Justicar Syndra, but now that you mention it...

what's up with that skewed pose
Can't you say that about half the splashes in the game?
*frostblade irelia*

Been watching Korea stream. Characters like Mal and singed used. Hilarious when they win using them.
Mal...phite?!?!

[COLLAPSE="fixing lux's splash"]

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2566849[/COLLAPSE]

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone entering that 1v1 tourney on lolpro? Lets talk about strategies, builds, etc

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I think chogath would be the king of this tournament. Good push power, good damage, great sustain and tankiness

What's The Point

Smash Master
Either a safe anti-engage pusher (Morg), or a super engage 1v1er (Xin). Your plan should either be to never die and get their inhib, or kill them 1v1 between levels 4-7. It will be more like top than mid because the lane is much longer in Proving Grounds. You'll want a champ with an escape or good CC.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Either a safe anti-engage pusher (Morg), or a super engage 1v1er (Xin). Your plan should either be to never die and get their inhib, or kill them 1v1 between levels 4-7. It will be more like top than mid because the lane is much longer in Proving Grounds. You'll want a champ with an escape or good CC.
Morg would get pooped on by many AD-caster/ranged champs.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Did i mention the winner gets to try out for a sub spot on curse?

bassem6

Smash Lord
The only smashers worth duo queueing with are the ones who don't want to duo que.

SSSSSS
Wow ok. Thanks ******* :c

I have a 100% win rate with people Ive duo'd with so far.

KevinM and Honda where you aaaaat?

Edit: Its only been like 2 games so far I think but a 100% is a 100%

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Syndra remains fun. Got to try her in a blind pick on pbe, only problem was all my teammates were raging at each other in broken english, and opponents kept calling me a noob for using Syndra's ult to kill people :urg: evidently she's a no-skill op champ, and/or PBE is full of foreigners.

Has nobody here tried her out?

Coney

Smash Master
i saw a 1v1 tourney before

finals was
sivir
vs
anivia

was a while back though

here's a hint:

rush madreds

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bassem bragging about winning 1400 elo duos.

hey man its harder than it sounds. You gotta put the team on your back sometimes to counteract the feeders.

Edit: Apparantly the guys from clg EU are playing on NA now and are 48-0 in ranked solo q lmao.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I think proving grounds is unfair thinking about it, there are people who buy wards for ward jumping and then there is pink wards/oracles to combat stealth units

Top Bottom