• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The biggest problem with Varus is that he has to stand in place for a couple hours before firing one arrow. Everyone else instantly throws their axe or shoots their gun, but Varus has to pump his bow, like, 3 times before actually shooting. It really takes away whatever range advantage he might have in lane because the opponent will have plenty of time to react and trade, from which I don't see Varus coming out on top even if he has his passive up. If he loses trades and has a poor AA then he'll be easy to zone out from CS and it will take him longer to get to late game.
did you not read my post about blight stack thingy

also it really doesn't take that long to charge up an arrow .-.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Try maxing your blight on varus imo , then his e. Having 2 points in q around level 9 is HUGE though. Poping your blight after 2 stacks is usually a really good trade. Besides graves, i believe varus hits the hardest out of any of the adc. You should straight up win any duel with him unless you play really dumb. You can insta cast his q. I dont understand why you even brought this up.

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Had to lane against an orianna with brand yesterday. Was doing good until enemy malphite hit 6 and ulting me with the ball on him on my tower into an ori ult and walking off without a scratch.

Itt: gayest combos you have ever seen

:phone:

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Awesomenauts too fun. I can't get past like 220-270 on leaderboard though. Matchmaking has a terrible habit of putting you against teams where you gain 0 rating from beating them.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I don't understand AP rengar
"How to : AP Rengar

Stack AP, Get DFG.

Get 4 charges. use DFG, press W, press W again, press R, follow target, press W again.

There is literally no possible way to survive that without a heal."

that's a 3.0 AP ratio that also gives Rengar defensive stats and heals him for 15% twice (assuming he used it twice with 5 stacks of ferocity)
it sounds really strong in theory, and apparently works in practice too.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
did you not read my post about blight stack thingy

also it really doesn't take that long to charge up an arrow .-.
I was never talking about Varus Q. I was talking about his horrible attack animation. I've also always been leveling e > w > q. Also, Varus can't duel anyone. Not having a reliable steroid makes him weak in that area.

Leacero

Smash Lord
I was never talking about Varus Q. I was talking about his horrible attack animation. I've also always been leveling e > w > q. Also, Varus can't duel anyone. Not having a reliable steroid makes him weak in that area.
I actually liked Varus's auto attack animation a lot. But I guess I'm just weird? :(

Top Bottom