• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Not too sure how much faith I'd put in awesomenauts rating systems, considering there only seem to be 2 viable team compositions lol.

Coney

Smash Master
friend told me his strat to get out of low elo

get ashe, take ignite

pack crit damage runes

crit + volley + ignite = free kill

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I feel like they've fixed this issue a dozen times now,

Teemo
Toxic Shot
Fixed: Poison damage now works correctly at higher Attack Speeds

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey Summoners. We’ve made some slight changes to Dark Valkyrie Diana’s model and splash and wanted to provide some context behind the decision. When we create launch skins for Champions we always want them to amplify the fantasy of that champion for our players. Part of that is making sure that what is iconic to the Champion is kept intact when we design their skins. We felt Dark Valkyrie Diana was missing some of Diana’s key features: mainly her Lunari Symbol and facial features. We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her. Some of this feedback came internally at Riot but also from the community post launch and we wanted to make sure she was hitting the quality bar you guys deserve.
We also noticed some similarities in silhouette to some of our previous champions and wanted to make sure we differentiated her.
>previous champions
>Syndra

I just think that's hilarious

I was about to go Nunu support against (presumably) Heimer support but their team dodged :( would have been fun.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
better be chogath with 6 feast stacks size or i will be disappointed

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And that nerf to wards man, they didnt need to go and take away that ad. Now theyre gonna have an even HARDER time carrying.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I actually remember seeing a long thread forever ago about how Mordekaiser needed a size buff, can't seem to find it now though >_>

*still waiting for that Karma rework*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
just played diana for the first time in ranked even though i haven't practiced her lately because i was trading some dude alistar and he wasn't paying attention to what mid i wanted
went 9/2/7 easy victory, she'll be nerfed (tomorrow?) never forget </3

D

Deleted member

didnt ban diana post patch ranked and she just ***** the **** out of my ***** *** suck **** team

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I already have Officer Caitlyn, but that does look kinda cool.
Also, what's the build for Jungle Yorick? I feel like I was building him all wrong last time I tried it. :applejack:

Top Bottom