• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
does anyone here know where pax stream is going to be? will it just show up on this page once the time is right, or will it be somewhere else entirely?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Landed in Seattle and heading to regionals now. Going to make a sign for the weekend, what should I put on it?

:phone:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yeah starts tomorrow

Not a lot of people here surprisingly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Keep an eye out Tom

Nothing's happening right now, they are still getting everything ready but we are atleast sitting now

Edit- just gave a 5 minutr live warning

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its even worse in person

First 10 minutes of the game, main screens were switching between shots of players and the actual game

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
They should just have the Korean commentators. Who cares if nobody in the audience can understand them, they're still better.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
just played diana for the first time in ranked even though i haven't practiced her lately because i was trading some dude alistar and he wasn't paying attention to what mid i wanted
went 9/2/7 easy victory, she'll be nerfed (tomorrow?) never forget </3
She is still really strong.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
zzz Evo were playing protect the AD carry and picked an ad carry that doesn't have the high amount of sustained damage. Bad support and AD carry choice, should have gone like Janna/Kog'maw or something like that. With Nautilus and Shen, you can't really expect any damage to come besides from your ap and ad carry.. and Orianna + Ezreal weren't dishing out enough.

Evo needed a mid that did more damage or an AD Carry to do all their damage (kog'maw)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
today i learned that jax can easily jump over the wraiths trees even when you're kinda close to your tower and does insane damage at level 2 (unless it was 3)

the more you know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Riot throwing graves skins all over, gonna try to grab as many as I can

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
today i learned that jax can easily jump over the wraiths trees even when you're kinda close to your tower and does insane damage at level 2 (unless it was 3)

the more you know
Definitely level 3

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It was rather frustrating to have Jax leap at me from the right side of mid, do a shocking amount of damage, then back off and I'm relieved... just when I think I'm safe, moments later he comes over wraith trees and kills me with the help of Cass. I definitely learned my lesson lol

voorhese

Smash Master
I want a graves skin plox!!!!

also do you guys think it would be possible to make baron fight blue buff? like make it so evelyn gets the aggro 1st, then push/pull him to baron (maybe with 2 teams), pull baron, have blue get hit by baron's AoE then have eve stealth? maybe even wall it in with anivia?

Top Bottom