• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

voorhese

Smash Master
Oh snap, dat crank hoodie!!! If someone can afford to buy it right now at PAX lemme know prices, and I will totally buy it off of you!!!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
also do you guys think it would be possible to make baron fight blue buff? like make it so evelyn gets the aggro 1st, then push/pull him to baron (maybe with 2 teams), pull baron, have blue get hit by baron's AoE then have eve stealth? maybe even wall it in with anivia?
uh what? Jungle monsters have leash ranges so they reset and run back to their spawn after a certain point.. >_>

also i have no idea what PAX stands for, assuming it stands for anything lul

D

Deleted member

anybody know when i try to stream it turns black?

the sound works though

D

Deleted member

stream shows a black screen regardless if i'm in a game or not

sound works fine

idk why stream doesnt work it worked fine with free version of xsplit

Download Speed:

2.86 Mbps

Upload Speed:

0.94 MBps

maybe my **** sux too much for my settings?

D

Deleted member

i have 300 ping when i stream god dammit

fixed it, watch my ****

gunna go for 2.3 K ELO!

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I don't own Graves, a Graves skin would be nice. But all I have in exchange for it is this Riot Nasus skin which isn't really in demand.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i bet the pro teams know how to use Jayce and just not bringing him out cause he's sleeper op and want an ace in the sleeve.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i have 300 ping when i stream god dammit

fixed it, watch my ****

gunna go for 2.3 K ELO!
You need a better upload speed for good streaming. Lower quality, FPS, or upgrade internet.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
god, after a streak of very nice games, i get like 4 in a row with a COMPLETE ***hole on my team. Demands jungle as last pick, I man up and play support... as usual, I regret it. Doesn't gank the no-flash bot lane, doesn't gank the no-boots mid lane, plays like **** and then blames literally everyone else on the team.

;_; ragers making me lose

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I think they should change it so that you lose more or gain less elo if you go negative and lose less or gain more when you go positive, cuz even when I lose I still almost always go positive lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
@Asdioh

why does your mid suck that he can't beat someone who didn't start boots? ITS SO EASY WHEN THEY ARE AT BASE MOVEMENT!

What support were you? Cause no flash bot means you could at least set up kills yourself so easily.

More to blame than your jungler. I've played support so much that I can 2v1 bad bot laners

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I think they should change it so that you lose more or gain less elo if you go negative and lose less or gain more when you go positive, cuz even when I lose I still almost always go positive lol.
there are problems with that though

@Asdioh

why does your mid suck that he can't beat someone who didn't start boots? ITS SO EASY WHEN THEY ARE AT BASE MOVEMENT!

What support were you? Cause no flash bot means you could at least set up kills yourself so easily.

More to blame than your jungler. I've played support so much that I can 2v1 bad bot laners
we had mord mid (he called it, i let him) vs ap tristana who started doran's ring... got first blooded :\

i was nunu, they were taric/ezreal double heal +exhaust ignite

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I hate support.
Honda said this, but learning sona is really really good. She can 2v1 bot better than any other support I've experienced

KD over-rated. And some players are good not because they can kill ****, but because they call for dragon or forced engages at the right time. No reason to say that controlling your champ or maining a carry role is a more valuable skill than game knowledge imo. Also supports.

Top Bottom