• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah, with morde.

Morde is pretty good at farming I hear. >.>

Okuser

Smash Ace
to get 200 cs by 16 I was farming both wraith camps AND our wolf camp by lvl 3 and didn't miss a single wave that came through mid and was ALSO farming other lanes inbetween this ****

but apparently people do this all the time.

first time I've seen it :(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
how do you build your supports as a tank? and what kind of rune pages? ._.

been trying to figured out what kind of runes to take... support nunu for example, what runes should I use? I don't seem to have any appropriate reds except maybe magic pen, which is meh
Armor reds + yellows, MR flat vs Lulu/Sona/Ezreal otherwise MR per level blues, gold or movement speed quints (nunu take gold, movement quints on Nunu is redundant). Magic pen reds only work for Sona and Lulu as their damage actually matters. Nunu is much for cc and debuff.

fp sona meant 2v1 lane.

last pick sivir meant mid pushing (which clg has done before in ogn, legion should have seen that coming

if clg doesnt end this really soon though their whole team (except sivir) is going to fall off

Coney

Smash Master
just got asked by a team to play their AP mid--not sure how big a deal it is but they're sponsored by benq, steelseries, others. big time commitment buttttt might be cool?

wish me luckkkkkk

that was INCREDIBLE. WATCH THE NEXT GAME EVERyONE

this kind of proves that clg is like a ****ty version of the best korean teams, and they have the worst competitive jungler in the world possibly

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Good news everyone

In order to get the PAX sona and graves skin, all I have to do is wait in a line and input a login name on a computer to get both. If you guys want to pm me your login name, I'll make multiple visits to get as many people as I can

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
It's not that much effort to get back in line for a computer at PAX?

I'd kind of expect some long line all day or something. Sona is mighty tempting.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
This was the most exciting match that didn't have a lot of kills. So much teleporting and counter positioning for it. I'm impressed by Legion

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's not that much effort to get back in line for a computer at PAX?

I'd kind of expect some long line all day or something. Sona is mighty tempting.
It is, but I can time when to go and not have to wait long

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I didn't get to watch the end of game 3 of Legion vs CLG (traveling OP.. 4G disappearing at the worst time).. CLG won right?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Well, Legion put up an impressive fight, or CLG getting too scared, either way it was the most entertaining quarter final set.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Good news everyone

In order to get the PAX sona and graves skin, all I have to do is wait in a line and input a login name on a computer to get both. If you guys want to pm me your login name, I'll make multiple visits to get as many people as I can

Good guy jtb.

I imagined jtb as Professor Fonzworth for a sec.

you cant really beat a taric graves lane unless theyre really bad.

if you get out of laning though and are even with them, then you win. taric is actually a pretty bad champion. leona much better and does pretty much the same thing in laning.

also:

jax nunu orianna hecarim draven/corki/sivir. i think this is the best team comp in the game. strong lanes with very few counters and insane teamfights at every stage of the game.

also can i add some of you? im new here, in game name is "refreshing oj" thx
Errr

While yes taric is sort of snowbally, without getting "fed" via assists he ends up sort of weak, leona and taric have VERY different functions in lane.

Taric is strongest early game, with major burst points at 2 and 6.

Leona gradually gets stronger in lane with her major burst point being at level 6.

This is why taric/graves is such an amazing lane, graves has amazing 2 and 6 burst.

On the other hand, leona synergizes much better with corki who scales upward really really well with levels.

You should join the SWF chat in league, chat name is SWF.

Top Bottom