• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Update

I got to the computer and it looks like its just
Arcade sona. Also, the skin isn't made available until the event ends, so skins should be up Monday morning

:phone:

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ok here's what's going down.

USA Dream Team 92

We will be assembling tomorrow night at 11 EST

Be there, or be square.
If by tomorrow night, you mean saturday night , then I cant play. Visiting my parents today and I wont be coming back to my apartment with my computer until sunday night. If we did sunday night at 11EST I could play or pretty much anytime monday since it's labor day and there are no classes.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There is like a 95% chance it's actually an old poster's smurf, and he's at like 2k elo (even though it's by whoring OP/faceroll solo queue champs, and not because he's good!)
If he has the mindset to see people lose to OP champs isn't that making him win more therefore making him more successful for seeing this?

:phone:

Mid level starts somewhere in gold level, right? I always envisioned it somewhere between 1500 and 1700.
mid level has nothing to do with solo queue elo <___<

also in tsm every single member is doing something important in every fight so if you focus graves then youre ignoring 4 other people who are doing their jobs. chaox also stands still in fights (not constantly readjusting) which imo makes him stand out less. just an idea though

bassem6

Smash Lord
Wow, curse made a lot of silly mistakes in that 3rd game vs tsm. Saint getting caught bot and dragon forming into the wall, Nyjacky standing in the front for no reason and getting binded at that dragon fight and getting instagibbed, westrice facechecking at baron and getting almost instagibbed.

Was painful to watch.

there is no counterplay vs jayce without early jungle help. need more than a gap closer, you need sustain as well. even in 2v1 he can do ok.

missed the yis... :(

Although I can't say I play him often.
i made two alienware accounts to get extra codes, did you try one of them/did they not work?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't think he can do very well in 2v1. Can't really clear waves with his Q until he has some items/levels.

But yeah, I don't think Jayce will straight up win every lane, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't lose any, as I've stated before.

EDIT: I tried a Yi code and it gave some error. They may have been used up already.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Xin Zhao can do solidly against Jayce, but Jayce can just max Q to farm from safe distance is the thing.

Irelia is IMO his most problematic matchup b/c of possible double gap close > instant stun. Yorick can also be incredibly annoying.

But the GD is starting to make their OP threads so pretty soon he will face his greatest counter... Morello.

That doesn't seem to be the case in these tournament matches. Oftentimes they're left to fend for themselves for quite a while.
Well usually no one does well in 2v1. Although I dont think doing well in 2v1 is having 40 cs at 10 minutes while the other laner has 20, but its just the way I use the word of "well."

the people who play 2v1 well in the NA scene (TSM) do it every single game.

edit: part of the reason jayce is so strong is because he's new and his damage is so hard to estimate given the many ways to play him and having 6 abilities. hes also really hard to gank or play aggressive against.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think people could do better against him considering that a lot of people like maxing his Q first. Means to do his damage he has to use his escape, which is also on a longer CD... so they could pick on him better.

PS Two 1v2s going on atm and no junglers camping the lanes.

I think people could do better against him considering that a lot of people like maxing his Q first. Means to do his damage he has to use his escape, which is also on a longer CD... so they could pick on him better.

PS Two 1v2s going on atm and no junglers camping the lanes.
its dumb to not abuse his e in lane imo. and dominate ran bot as soon as the first wave hit tower and he was bot jungle for 80% of the first 5 minutes.. and the point was that jungler staying near the lane is optimal, not that its done.

i can safely say that most top teams are ******** after seeing the picks this tournament, and saying that they dont deal with 2v1 like tsm does (and they should) also not hard to believe imo

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
But the GD is starting to make their OP threads so pretty soon he will face his greatest counter... Morello.
did Jayce do amazingly well in the tourney? I didn't see it.. he was against a Darius right?

Top Bottom