• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Dignitas picked a late game comp, TSM did what they always do, get early advantage, very easy on a late game comp.

Lulu with Kog'maw is a terrible pick.

Poke comp for game 2... Heavily surprised TSM didn't pick Malphite jungle when he was open.. Guess Skarner does work but qss will break that initiate

D

Deleted member

Dignitas going for the early/poke comp, can't wait to see TSM stomp anyway. yay.
*not sarcasm at all*

edit: 4:30 and 2 turrets down. wtf did I miss

What would you change about it?

:phone:
not fp a skarner (i think it was fp) when oddone could have picked shyv or if regi could have picked ahri to come in and take your wraiths/kill you in your jungle.

THEN they picked a weak mid laner. they also had rumble who is a bad pick vs shen (because rumble is a bully and you cant bully dyrus on shen) and not a strong champion past like 20 minutes.

then they picked kog vs sona corki..... youre just asking to lose lane by 50 cs when you do that (and they did)... and then they had a super weak early support

also no teamfight, just some random aoes and abilities. skarner pulls something, and then what? they dont even have high single target burst to make use of skarner. and no peel for kog

Dignitas picked a late game comp, TSM did what they always do, get early advantage, very easy on a late game comp.

Lulu with Kog'maw is a terrible pick.
it wasnt even a late game comp, it was just 5 random champions. they picked skarner for a reason, probably to pick on regi, but it was really stupid.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Why does dignitas go stupid vs TSM? Like other teams do just fine, but dignitas just always get stomped

Poke comp against Soraka? Seriously..

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
And Morgana has her black shield to stop the magic damage poke, and to stop the disengage

Seriously, dignitas goes full stupid against TSM i don't know why

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
They shouldn't have gone poke when they saw morgana, soraka, and vlad... All sustain champs... They coulda picked rumble and Graves and probably done better

Scarra was actually beating Regi's morgana with gragas.. Until He got baited

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
There was a time when Caitlyn was better and no one was happy except people who liked poke-heavy games.

D

Deleted member

woohoo 2299 elo and 60% win rate

time to write a guide!

==

or not yet

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Went to the Pubstomp in NYC, drank an "Insanity Potion" that tasted like poison and a "Noctunes Blackout" which was basically an Irish Car Bomb.. was interesting to watch eSports in a bar haha.. got some free swag so all in all it was iight.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Went to the Pubstomp in NYC, drank an "Insanity Potion" that tasted like poison and a "Noctunes Blackout" which was basically an Irish Car Bomb.. was interesting to watch eSports in a bar haha.. got some free swag so all in all it was iight.
Let me guess 95% smelly hairy dudes

The other 5% are ladies...the bartenders

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Bartenders were chicks, and the person running it was some girl from ONOG (one nation of gamers). Most people there were pretty normal looking, at least compared to the what I'm used to from smash community. Lots of asians, this was NYC after all.. and a bunch of very bored looking females.

Only thing that sucked was the stream cutting out every once in awhile, not sure if it was the net at the bar or if it was doing that for everyone.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
sona skins supposed to be unlocked sometime today

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm about 1800, JTB. Not sure what you're at, or what roles you play, but it better not be top! Always willing to try a couple games of duo.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
If I am frank, you still have quite a bit to work on before you start seeing much success in ranked, from my limited experiences with you.

Not trying to be rude, but holding off on ranked until you are better will prevent you from dropping into the so called "ELO hell"

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just want to get to gold. I'm still not sure if gold is 1520 or 1600. I'm back up to 1470 right now, highest was 1501.
JTB what is your account name, I forgot :x

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If I am frank, you still have quite a bit to work on before you start seeing much success in ranked, from my limited experiences with you.

Not trying to be rude, but holding off on ranked until you are better will prevent you from dropping into the so called "ELO hell"
Well I still have quite a bit to work on in general, but that's sort of half the problem. I mean, look at my number of wins, and I've been playing since karma patch.

Getting somebody to consistently practice with with the endgoal of doing ranked together would do a lot to help with this.

I mean, I had a 6 win streak in ranked and I stopped after my first loss, I dunno I'd like to improve but I really need to be working with somebody to motivate me at this point.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wanna hit 1000 wins in normal before I feel comfortable enough to try ranked, myself.
:applejack:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
All I ever do is see Okuser ***** about exhaust in normals

:bee:

Top Bottom