• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Idk man sounds like that belongs in the Dota thread. But yo those matches gave me an esports boner

:phone:

Vyke

Smash Champion
Wombo Combo is also used in League. Shyvanna Ult + Ori Ult, or just Ori Ult + High Mobility Tank.

None of the casters ever know where it's from.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Wombo Combo is also used in League. Shyvanna Ult + Ori Ult, or just Ori Ult + High Mobility Tank.

None of the casters ever know where it's from.
Yeah I've seen it used in League for some time, though I always assumed it was in part due to so many Smash players with high elo. Surprising to see it spread to Dota 2 and possibly other games, and so far away from Smash to where I assume most people don't know its origins anymore

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Dat Swain killing everybody
Dat Chogath missing almost every single Q

Can you duo with me too?!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Actually looking over the other lanes it got my top, adc, and support right.

Though telling me to use Shaco is odd, I haven't used him recently nor karthus.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if ur support only i highly recommend duo Q

until 1700+, and even then, you will have the worst partners in the world who struggle to last hit/ commit suicide/ SUCK, etc
it's very difficult and frustrating without a duo partner
there are downsides to it too though - if the bruiser or AP is fed enough, then it doesn't matter how strong bot lane is.

johnny recommended that aggressive support is the way to go and i agree.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Aggresive is the way i start. But with Sona and Lulu, i can fall back on being defensive.. Lulu, Sona, and Nunu are my 3 fav supports followed by Janna and Taric

I really need to learn Leona, Blitz, and Alistar..

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
The thing about aggressive support is that you punish people for making mistakes, and people in low elo make a lot of mistakes...

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I have 14000 ip. I should probably buy Leona so I have a support I'd actually be okay with playing.

Rune Ryze MS and tanky with mpen.

D

Deleted member

http://www.reignofgaming.net/redtracker/topic/77826-hi-im-the-new-ecommerce-director?cookieTest=1

Now I’d like to share new pricing decisions and promotions which will be implemented today:

1) IP and RP price reductions on the following champions:
Garen will be reduced to 450 IP and 260 RP
Caitlyn will be reduced to 4800 IP and 790
Maokai will be reduced to 4800 IP and 790 RP

2) Limited time rewards for stocking up on RP:
Bonus RP will be doubled for the next six days (eg. $10 buys 1460 RP, up from 1380)
A new $100 RP option will be available in the NA store (13,000 + 2,000 bonus RP, doubled for the next six days for a total of 17,000)
and there's other stuff

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I'd feel sorry for anyone that has spent that much and has bought it in small increments. If you keep buying a ton of RP, you might as well get the most efficient pack.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Solo top Rammus is awful in all situations and I should be ashamed of myself for even thinking about it, right?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Solo top Rammus is awful in all situations and I should be ashamed of myself for even thinking about it, right?
I think there are certainly situations where solo top rammus can shine. One that comes to mind is a 4v5 where the enemy team decides not to put anyone top lane.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i got you babes

only person that i dont know if they have it is shaya, let me know if you dont have the skin

everyone else who sent me a name should have it (unless you sent your summoner name and not your login name)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm watching a Dota 2 match, Na'vi v. LGD I think, and the commentators described a team fight initiation as a "wombo combo"

What have we done O__O
You are WAY behind.

Everyone describes EVERYTHING as a wombo combo... from every esports community.

Most vids include the soundtrack.

i got you babes

only person that i dont know if they have it is shaya, let me know if you dont have the skin

everyone else who sent me a name should have it (unless you sent your summoner name and not your login name)
Love you baby.

Top Bottom