• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye Falco Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
oh man i can't believe im seeing this. why would you seriously switch to ice climbers when you said it yourself people have learned to avoid grabs. i mean falco is not just good because the grab. argghhh it's pointless telling you why he is good tho because you are the best.

im just saying that falco is still overall better and that you are still gonna have to deal with people knowing how to not get grabbed. i mean at least falco has more than just grabs going for him. plus people don't play ice climbers the same way they play others. it is going to make people play you like 30x gayer than you have ever played that was gay.

but in the end it's your decision and i will at least respect that. i just wanted to throw down some opinion before i saw you quit something that you have down so perfectly. it is sad but like i said. your opinon. i respects it

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure larry won't drop falco, as in never use him again it doesn't seem like its a realistic conclusion.

he'll bring him out for lulz if anything else.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Screw the Ice Climbers man you can't leave us for them you are the king of Falco's, you simply cannot leave your throne man.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Main Diddy Larald!!! The SNL infinite is just as good as the IC's chain grabs

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Saturday Night Live is not a broken *** grab.

It's too much work, I have to practice Diddy and then learn the SNL when I could just pick ICs and do the chain grabs I already know.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Saturday Night Live is not a broken *** grab.

It's too much work, I have to practice Diddy and then learn the SNL when I could just pick ICs and do the chain grabs I already know.
Saturday Night Live sucks. It was all about Mad TV. I lost what little respect I had for you

MARLX

Smash Journeyman
This thread is a joke and what ever thoughts are in your head switching to ic, falco will fall down the tier list and falco would look bad if you switch characters.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
One person keeping a character high on the tier list is ****ing ********.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
thats funny dehf i felt the same way after i PM you on the boards and you told me what to ban against mk awhile back idk if you remeber but i made the transition from falco to IC for obvious reasons. But im not gonna lie i miss playing falco and his style. Dude you won apex, stick falco im sure your just at a point where you cant progress because you have no motivation. Dont be like me and make the switch. No one wants to know you as Dehf the IC main. It sounds super gay lol just saying. People wanna know you as Dehf the falco main. Besides you wouldn't be larry bird anymore lol. so suck your **** up and figure it out man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom