• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye Falco Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
So I stayed up all night waiting for the sun to rise, you know a typical Monday morning for me. As I saw the sun pop up from the night I thought to myself, why do I main Falco? The answer I came up with was his broken *** chain grab. Then another thought came to mind, why don't I just main Ice Climbers? They have a broken *** chain grab that kills the entire cast guaranteed. I feel like this decision is for the best, Ice Climbers is clearly the better character. Falco is just too hard, I never even get the chain grab on good players now anyways.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So your leaving a broken charecotr because of a chaingrab for a broken charector with a inf chaingrab?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
In after troll.

No Jack, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a lulzy dumb**** reason for switching if he was serious. Plus the first sentence is full of :troll:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
In after troll.

No Jack, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give a lulzy dumb**** reason for switching if he was serious. Plus the first sentence is full of :troll:
Dude, I talk to DEHF pretty often, and he's been seriously considering switching. You can ask him yourself. The first sentence is just to make the post a little more lighthearted, but in the end, he's being pretty damn serious.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Dude, I talk to DEHF pretty often, and he's been seriously considering switching. You can ask him yourself. The first sentence is just to make the post a little more lighthearted, but in the end, he's being pretty damn serious.
If that is the case...

Bye Larry, have fun.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Is DEHF good?

Also, why cant you just main another char that you like the play style instead of a person you see high on the tier list :3 just saying.

Flayl

Smash Hero
just to put this into perspective

you're switching to a character with a worse grab

and that people regularly time out in tournaments just to avoid

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

An ICs vs another character isn't even playing the real character...it's just running away. Literally. That's it.

yay falco is gonna drop on the tier list now!
Sad but probably true

Abel1994

Smash Lord

like trufax

IC have really bad grab range and if one of them dies then what will you do?
haha I guess it will be kinda boring cous being will run away from you while ur IC and spam on you while u try to chaingrab em xD

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr

But if I grab them I win.

Suspect

Smash Hero
what diddys beat you?

and only time I saw you chase a mk and lose was that match against dojo way back

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
You mained Falco because he has a broken *** chain grab?

You're switching off Falco because he has a less broken *** chain grab than IC's?

Dear god help me if you're trolling, Dehf. I will throw my freakin bike at you :mad:

Abel1994

Smash Lord
Why do you guys care about him so much... If I made a thread of this I would probably get infracted.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
because larrys special. Even if he can't make a sale in 3 weeks his boss won't talk **** at him.

just admit he's more special than you.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
So it seems your a good falco player and this isnt a troll thread >.>

I guess ill stop trolling and leave now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom