• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Geno (♥♪!?): Return of the Starsend Savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
This is happening people, I considered March for the 25°; but it’s making so much sense to have Geno revealed now. I can’t believe if it happens omg
I just noticed you're at 998 messages, and if Geno is getting revealed soon, you should save your 1,000th message until then. That way you can be Lord QQS the day Geno gets revealed.

QQS

Smash Lord
and well, you can call me now LORD QQS. this is my post #1.000 here! Even though I’m 30 years old and love Geno since 1997-1998, when my father gave me SMRPG hidden in a Christmas Decoration Boot on that Christmas, and wants him in Smash since 1999, I have been online supporting just since Ultimate.

That said, I wanna thanks all for reading and sharing the same passion, specially some good people like Fatmanonice Fatmanonice papagenos papagenos Enigma735 Enigma735 Griselda Griselda CannonStreak CannonStreak Lord Woomy Lord Woomy ForsakenM ForsakenM R RetrogamerMax Firox Firox TooManyToastahs TooManyToastahs NintendoKnight NintendoKnight MattX20 MattX20 MisterMike MisterMike and a few more cause I can’t remember you all!

Some of you remember me for the enthusiasm so what a better way to conclude post #1000 with my profile picture made by: TREVZED on YouTube: HERE

B37364A5-207A-432B-BE75-91A476CBEC4C.jpeg

Last but not least, I didn’t choose that picture just because it’s beautiful, it’s also my FAVORITE scene/sequence in all the game, from the Awakens to Bowyer, and the one I remember the most, and the one that gave me more goosebumps and good child memories of my 7 years / 8 years old.

Finally, signature goodbye:

GENO SHINES LIKE A STAR!

Geno is 100% playable for me...

...and cheers for 1.000 more! 🍻

Enigma735

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0889-8796-1569
QUICK CLARIFICATION. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THIS IS A VERY REACHING THEORY AND I ALSO UNDERSTAND THIS PROBABLY MEANS NOTHING AT ALL, BUT I THINK THIS WAS INTERESTING SO I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT IT.

Now back to your regularly scheduled theorycrafting.

El_fEpKUYAEyldg.jpg

Sakurai just tweeted this picture. It features the legs of DLC Fighters, Min Min and Steve, as well as Popo (And a character I can't quite make out). What struck me as interesting is the fact that the shoes of both the non DLC characters seem to be made of wood. Hm, who else is made of wood and is talked about by us every single day?

Just to really grasp at straws, Popo may have been intentional as he wears blue clothing, just like, you guessed it, our boi Geno. I dub this the "Leg Theory".

I'm gonna reiterate, I know I'm grasping at huge straws here, and I do understand this is probably Daisy Theory 2.0, but I thought this was interesting so I thought I'd drop this reaching theory of mine here.

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
QUICK CLARIFICATION. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THIS IS A VERY REACHING THEORY AND I ALSO UNDERSTAND THIS PROBABLY MEANS NOTHING AT ALL, BUT I THINK THIS WAS INTERESTING SO I'M GONNA TALK ABOUT IT.

View attachment 294075

Sakurai just tweeted this picture. It features the legs of DLC Fighters, Min Min and Steve, as well as Popo (And a character I can't quite make out). What struck me as interesting is the fact that the shoes of both the non DLC characters seem to be made of wood. Hm, who else is made of wood and is talked about by us every single day?

Just to really grasp at straws, Popo may have been intentional as he wears blue clothing, just like, you guessed it, our boi Geno. I dub this the "Leg Theory".

I'm gonna reiterate, I know I'm grasping at huge straws here, and I do understand this is probably Daisy Theory 2.0, but I thought this was interesting so I thought I'd drop this reaching theory of mine here.
I hate to poke a hole in this already, but the character you couldn't identify is Shulk... and his shoes definitely aren't made of wood.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

View attachment 294075

Oh God, Sakurai, what have you done?!?

The comments:

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg

(MOOOOOOM! SAKURAI'S BEING WEIRD ON TWITTER AGAIN! MAKE HIM STOP!)

evanwoo10

Smash Lord

View attachment 294075

Min Min’s shoe reminds me of Bowyer due to the matching color patterns. Also, the straps on Shulk kinda remind me of Geno’s boot color.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A Mario tournament featuring all of the spinoff characters that I keep saying are Mario characters despite the series icons... and there's 13. What an uneven number.... It sure could manage to make it to 7 x 2...

View attachment 294075

That's Shulk's leg on the left.

...Relevant question. Think Geno has feet under those shoes? Or are those his feet?
1607059567200.png

super88cloud

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
Sw-1747-1648-3976

View attachment 294075

I haven´t seen this many feet since I last saw a Tarantino movie.
yeah, leg theory is a ¨stretch¨.

YsDisciple

Smash Lord
Intern-kun still hasn't tweeted about the official VS Challenge Cup on Twitter. Oh well. Now, time to look at the dates. So this tournament will be coming in hot on December 12th, and from this year's past official tournaments (VS, NA Online Opens),
  • Min Min was revealed the day after one of these tournaments
  • Steve was revealed five days later after the September VS Challenge Cup tournament
Going off by those two time windows, CP 8 could potentially be revealed as soon as December 13th (Sunday... unlikely), or December 17th (a Thursday :2gud:). This is the Super Mario-themed NA Smash tournament that was announced back on the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct. The timing is starting to feel just right. If we do get a reveal within that time window (between the 13th and 17th), the character could end up being released on,
  • If revealed on the 13th, add 12 more days (since Steve released 12 days after its reveal) and it falls on... December 25th... CHRISTMAS DAY. 👀
  • If revealed on the 17th, add 12 more days and it falls on December 29th (still before the year ends).
Now I say, boys and girls if they pull the mad-lad-SAVIOR move and announce for a reveal on the 13th... 👀

Time to hold Y :starman::starman::starman:

D

Deleted member

Intern-kun still hasn't tweeted about the official VS Challenge Cup on Twitter. Oh well. Now, time to look at the dates. So this tournament will be coming in hot on December 12th, and from this year's past official tournaments (VS, NA Online Opens),
  • Min Min was revealed the day after one of these tournaments
  • Steve was revealed five days later after the September VS Challenge Cup tournament
Going off by those two time windows, CP 8 could potentially be revealed as soon as December 13th (Sunday... unlikely), or December 17th (a Thursday :2gud:). This is the Super Mario-themed NA Smash tournament that was announced back on the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct. The timing is starting to feel just right. If we do get a reveal within that time window (between the 13th and 17th), the character could end up being released on,
  • If revealed on the 13th, add 12 more days (since Steve released 12 days after its reveal) and it falls on... December 25th... CHRISTMAS DAY. 👀
  • If revealed on the 17th, add 12 more days and it falls on December 29th (still before the year ends).
Now I say, boys and girls if they pull the mad-lad-SAVIOR move and announce for a reveal on the 13th... 👀

Time to hold Y :starman::starman::starman:
Much like when I was six, I will hold Y with my full strength because that makes it work better.

I died to Croco in the mines.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hey so uhhh.... I’m Tansut. Seriously.

Any good word on Geno?
("Okay, surely this guy is bull****ting us...")

(Join date is 2008 and hasn't posted since 2014.)

Oh... Well, uh, welcome. As to your question, hope this helps:

4ox8uu.jpg

Last edited:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
T-800 T-800

In all seriousness, we've tracked Geno pretty closely these past 2 1/2 years so it's kind of a loaded question. We keep what we refer to as the List™ that highlights things in his favor and coincidences surrounding him since 2015 if you're interested in giving that a skim.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
You guys can't be seriously falling for this…

Why does it matter the join date and for how long the account hasn't been used?

Anyone can link a profile site from someone on a different website. How does this prove its yours at all?

Guys don't be so gullible. There has to be actual proof of who a person is, not stuff anyone can do or say. Whether that even requires a mod verifying it or something, you need solid proof.

Last edited:

Springwood Slasher

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
5791 9674 3792

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Thanks for the info! I’ve kinda lurked for ages. Always pulling for the doll.

Also updated my about page on Era so y’all know I’m on the up and up.

I appreciate the transparency. Um... Yeah... For Geno there's a lot so as to not scare you off I'll recap the main things that have happened specifically this year (2020) that we've paid attention to:

-SMRPG Remake/Remaster/Sequel rumors are heard by multiple people including myself (April). Rumor goes public thanks to Rogersbase months later (August).

-Spirits confirmed to not deconfirm (June)

-Paper Mario spirits added, arguably knocking down the chances of one of Geno's biggest competitors (August)

-Trials of Mana and Octopath Traveler spirits. Square Enix, Capcom, and Arc Systems are so far the only third parties (outside indies) to get special spirit events.

-SMRPG still missing from the NSO. Literally only one of three major first party SNES games still missing.

-Geno Mii costume still MIA.

-Lots of notable insiders like Jeff Grubb, Imran Khan, Andre Seger, etc talking up Geno over the summer (July)

-Mario 35th anniversary. Announcements and events that were supposed to happen in September are now happening in December. Except June, every month has had a major Mario announcement or retail release so it bodes well for December.

-Steve and Minecraft in Smash came true. First heard in the summer of 2018 but later wrongly dismissed as leakbait even by Microsoft ambassadors. Geno was first heard around this time period.

-Speaking of 2018, lots of 2018 rumors finally coming to fruition this year: TWEWY 2 (thanks to you), Pikmin 3 Deluxe, 3D World Deluxe, Skyward Sword HD (retail leak), Persona 5 Scramble, etc.

-Gamestop screw up in July. Person in video wrongfully said Geno was in Smash. Unknown at this time if human error or an actual leak.

I think this is all the main things in 2020 so far.

D

Deleted member

You guys can't be seriously falling for this…

Why does it matter the join date and for how long the account hasn't been used?

Anyone can link a profile site from someone on a different website. How does this prove its yours at all?

Guys don't be so gullible. There has to be actual proof of who a person is, not stuff anyone can do or say. Whether that even requires a mod verifying it or something, you need solid proof.
Well I can't see the page since I don't have any intention of signing up at Era but it'd be pretty telling for someone to update their about page on a different website to prove that they own the other account.

I mean damn bro, chill out. It's not like this literal who rolled into the thread and said "you might know me as Tansut and Geno's a costume slob on my knob lmao", he basically came here and said "I'm tansut and I don't know a god damned thing anymore". Barely dangerous.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
Well I can't see the page since I don't have any intention of signing up at Era but it'd be pretty telling for someone to update their about page on a different website to prove that they own the other account.

I mean damn bro, chill out. It's not like this literal who rolled into the thread and said "you might know me as Tansut and Geno's a costume slob on my knob lmao", he basically came here and said "I'm tansut and I don't know a god damned thing anymore". Barely dangerous.
I can't even sign up because I use a Gmail email address. Do I really want to use my school email to look at a Resetera profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom