• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

Hax

Smash Champion
I have the best recovery of the 4...

dark, then me and scar, then ss

once I ignored the hype and played ss after crews, I was ****** him. mad other people agree with me. he's still mad good tho

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
lol foreigners are like way smarter than the average american SWF poster

k SS lost to Lunin like 2 weeks ago in tourney, i lost a what 2 dollar money match to him, can we please move on in life

also yeah i recommend you look at the bracket instead of regurgitating the stuff that other people say

seriously people on the boards are so impressionable i feel like 90% of the time i ask someone to back up their statements they say "uh idk didn't marthbro45 say that? earlier"

pocky knows what i'm talking about.
you are the GREATEST!!

GOD!

Smash Ace
They all look so nervous. Anyway why is anyone bashing scar? Maybe just watch his vids and he destroys pretty much everybody he plays. And I would say scar is just as good as hax, I haven't seen hax play a lot though. And they have really different styles (if that's possible for falcon mains) and they're both really successful.

These videos didn't disappoint though, thanks for uploading in the end. I wish m2k could have pulled out his marth though, and I wish there were more marths in tournament period. I'm kind of tired of seeing fox by now but maybe that's just me.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I still don't get how people think darkrain is consistent, I mean in addition to the two examples I already gave, let's not forget how he lost to Romeo's Falcon in the first match of their set, and then he 4-stocked Romeo the very next match
Dark lost the first one then convincingly won the next too (on Brinstar which basically ***** inconsistency). This means Dark was either not warmed up the first match, or that Romeo is a style counter and Dark just figured him out anyways (at least in that example, I don't know what other examples you used), I don't see how that makes Darkrain inconsistent. He placed very high at Genesis, and placed third at that big MW tourny next to Mango and Jman, looking pretty consistent to me!

I have the best recovery of the 4...

dark, then me and scar, then ss

once I ignored the hype and played ss after crews, I was ****** him. mad other people agree with me. he's still mad good tho
At least relative against me, SS has the best recovery (by far), but that's probably just cause he's played me a lot lol. Anyways, I don't see a considerable difference in recovery ability between the Falcons, you guys all make his garbage recovery usable, and that's what counts.

4% APR

Smash Champion
lol foreigners are like way smarter than the average american SWF poster

k SS lost to Lunin like 2 weeks ago in tourney, i lost a what 2 dollar money match to him, can we please move on in life

also yeah i recommend you look at the bracket instead of regurgitating the stuff that other people say

seriously people on the boards are so impressionable i feel like 90% of the time i ask someone to back up their statements they say "uh idk didn't marthbro45 say that? earlier"

pocky knows what i'm talking about.
Marthbro45 never lies

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I missed the debate I guess but I don't see what people are talking about? How can people say Scar isn't good/got lucky/got easy bracket? I think Scar Proved himself 1 of the best. I'm not gonna lie. I doubted/ Joked about it but Scar did WAAAAAAAAY better then I thought. Sorry for doubting you bro :(. No Disrespect to Darkrain and SS but Scar Killed Mufasa....twice! Who the hell did they kill?

****. I think I Double posted....sorry :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why does it matter who is the best falcon
i bet everyone who is saying that "x is better than the rest of them because [insert bull**** reason]" would get wrecked equally by all 4 of them.
scar *****
hax *****
darkrain *****
ss *****
/discussion

Infernum

Smash Apprentice
True, no one cares about who has the best falcon, especially according to the results of one single tournament.

Armada Vs DSW = ****.

darkrain

Smash Ace
Scar is mad good.

We had almost exactly the same bracket but he got a little farther in winners because of jman's early loss. Not to take anything away from scar cuz he played great at genesis and definitely proved himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the best falcon. I just got a full-time job and will probably not play as much anymore. Scar has got this.

PS: SS is amazing but his lack of experience vs other regions definitely showed at genesis. Not traveling is always going to hold him back.

GOTM

Smash Champion
**** straight from the black falcon himself. yo darkrain is too cool. freakin event 52 housing all our *****, hes like the chillest mofo around. love that dude

JFox

Smash Hero
iight ****s getting a lil gay, lets get off falcons manly **** for a bit.

I just wanna throw out another ridiculous claim, and im for real when i say this. Iori´s mewtwo is getting to the point of ridiculous. I wouldnt be surprised if he starts surpassing taj´s level with m2. New kids on the block...for real tho, some of the **** i see from this kid is so **** creative. He just needs to start playing a lil less reckless and a little more smart, but that kid is no joke.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Scar is mad good.

We had almost exactly the same bracket but he got a little farther in winners because of jman's early loss. Not to take anything away from scar cuz he played great at genesis and definitely proved himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the best falcon. I just got a full-time job and will probably not play as much anymore. Scar has got this.

PS: SS is amazing but his lack of experience vs other regions definitely showed at genesis. Not traveling is always going to hold him back.
Your classy as hell man. Please don't get a full-time job. I have had 1 for awhile. It's not good.

pockyD

Smash Legend
speaking of which, this sounds unlikely, but does anybody have the taj vs iori pools match recorded?!

edit: jobs are amazing, lol @ telling someone not to get a full time job

GOTM

Smash Champion
yo iori's mewtwo is MAD legit. from vids i have seen at least. cactus told me he played him in winners? or losers i forget. it should be recorded. i wanna see those matches so bad.

i wanted to main mewtwo after watching taj vs. ss and hearing about iori's placement haha. i still wanna pick him up though.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
M2K vs. Armada is amazing. I really wished they played that 3/5 though.
Seeing the Matches it seemed about even. I think had they played 3 of 5 M2K could have easily comeback....Or Armada could have made won again. 2C2C IMO. If they played again M2K might have Picked Yoshi Story and won. Then a 5th match...who the hell knows. But It could have been good.:chuckle:

Wuss

Smash Champion
Seeing the Matches it seemed about even. I think had they played 3 of 5 M2K could have easily comeback....Or Armada could have made won again. 2C2C IMO. If they played again M2K might have Picked Yoshi Story and won. Then a 5th match...who the hell knows. But It could have been good.:chuckle:
m2k couldn't go to YS, armada banned it. FoD would probably have been the choice. If armada chose brinstar after that, I think he could have taken it. Man I wish M2k had won...

good **** though.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
waffles is uploading mango vs armada right now.

just wanted to say thanks to the guys uploading all the vids and good **** to trahh for organising all of them into a thread.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
m2k couldn't go to YS, armada banned it. FoD would probably have been the choice. If armada chose brinstar after that, I think he could have taken it. Man I wish M2k had won...

good **** though.
Either way it was possible that M2K Could have won or lost 3-5 set. The matches where so good I just wanted to see more?

Top Bottom