• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS MATCHES HERE! [Updates Reguarly.]

pockyD

Smash Legend
I think people should stop caring. Arguing over who's the best? Whatever. Why do we play smash? To see cool stuff and play awesome matches. and in some cases, make money. Though most of us lose alot.

Anyways as long as those conditions are satisfied, be happy.

They're all god**** good falcons, so just watch them play and enjoy, or play them and get *****.

why chime in if you're not interested in the subject?

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
God, look what JFox's nooby comment started. This is what happens when people comment without knowing what's up lol.

stelzig

Smash Lord
i cant tell sarcasm on the baords cuz i cant see ur facial expression if i knew u id prolly knew u was kidding but w/e i guess forget about wat i said. hax and darkrain are too good though
"i also think darkrain is better than i am even though i'm the best falcon in the world as proven by genesis"

How can you not catch on to that? :p
Honest mistake if you were just quickly going through and glanced "i'm the best falcon in the world", but the "sarcasm" itself in this case is not something that needs a facial expression - in fact it'd probably work best if you were talking it seemingly 100% seriously :p

And yeah they are all very good heh....

Back on vid talk i really enjoyed watching a 2v2 match alot for the first time in a while in the Armada/Aniolas v hax/hbox matches. All 3 rounds were quite entertaining to the very end (with great commentary :p).
Normally i easily prefer watching singles, but that set was awesome :)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
why chime in if you're not interested in the subject?
because it clutters the topic with a dumb argument. Instead of discussion of the matches, which is what this entire forum is for, we have people arguing which person is better. It's like people watching a tennis tourney, or anything else that's 1v1, and at the end having two people yelling at eachother about which player was better. Why should that matter? It doesn't affect you, and both of the players are really good. It's impossible to qualitatively say a player is better than another, unless you're comparing two people who are at vastly different skill levels, or the result is obvious. Ie, mango has lost one set and no tourneys since pound 3, so he's obviously better than pretty much everyone else. Scar and darkrain are obviously better than people who didn't make it out of pools. But comparing them when they're both obviously really good? Not to mention better than pretty much everyone who's comparing them?

That being said, when on earth is mango vs. armada being upped?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Maybe if you guys stopped spamming "omg it doesn't matter both are sick we should talk about matches blabla" and actually brought up a topic for discussion, people would stop talking about it

So assuming nobody's stupid enough to reply to what I said above, I'll reiterate what somebody said and ask / want vids up for Armada in finals

GOTM

Smash Champion
off topic. this has been THE most disappointing video thread ever. is there not any singles matches recorded? jesus christ

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Stop b!tching.

HMW is uploading all the doubles matches first and then the singles matches in order of occurrence as fast as possible. It's unfortunate that you didn't go to Genesis (I'm assuming you didn't). But be grateful that a great deal of **** WAS AT LEAST RECORDED.

Beggars can't be choosers.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
off topic. this has been THE most disappointing video thread ever. is there not any singles matches recorded? jesus christ
Stop b!tching.

HMW is uploading all the doubles matches first and then the singles matches in order of occurrence as fast as possible. It's unfortunate that you didn't go to Genesis (I'm assuming you didn't). But be grateful that a great deal of **** WAS AT LEAST RECORDED.

Beggars can't be choosers.
...........:bee:

qft.

edit; also added losers finals doubles match.

GOTM

Smash Champion
thanks. your awesome. see all he needed was a little *****ing

hmw are you the doc? if so your mad legit. sexy as **** doc

Scar

#HarveyDent
"i also think darkrain is better than i am even though i'm the best falcon in the world as proven by genesis"

How can you not catch on to that? :p
lol foreigners are like way smarter than the average american SWF poster
Has anybody mentioned the fact that Scar lost his MM to LuninSpectra.

And I recommend looking at the bracket as well.
k SS lost to Lunin like 2 weeks ago in tourney, i lost a what 2 dollar money match to him, can we please move on in life

also yeah i recommend you look at the bracket instead of regurgitating the stuff that other people say

seriously people on the boards are so impressionable i feel like 90% of the time i ask someone to back up their statements they say "uh idk didn't marthbro45 say that? earlier"

pocky knows what i'm talking about.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
My take on the falcons. I watched all 4 falcons in both friendly and tourney matches. I will say this I think

- Darkrain is overall the most consistent falcon out of everyone. His approach, recovery, speed, and tech reading is the most consistent. Also, probably has the best falcon-peach game.
- Scar is an upcoming, rising falcon that I think everyone is understimating, but is rapidly improving, still not quite to the level of SS/DR, but really close.
- SS has the best recovery of the 4 in my opinion. Good DI even by EC standards and impossible to edgeguard, commonly survives until 150-200%. However, his approach game against really good space animals and shiek is lacking.
- Hax is really technical and really fast. Pops U-airs and N-airs out of nowhere. Good at comboing. Have not seen enough of him in brackets to make a firm judgement of how good he is

DR > SS > Hax/Scar (but it's really close IMO)

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Singles before Crews is cool. I'm content either way. I can't wait to see Armada vs M2K ^_^

Has anybody mentioned the fact that Scar lost his MM to LuninSpectra.
What's your point.. ? Lunin is really REALLY good against Falcon, especially when he's on point. It doesn't make Scar any less of the great player that he is.

keeper

Smash Champion
I vote for you uploading in whatever order you feel is most convenient for you.
I agree with this.

Singles before Crews is cool. I'm content either way. I can't wait to see Armada vs M2K ^_^

What's your point.. ? Lunin is really REALLY good against Falcon, especially when he's on point. It doesn't make Scar any less of the great player that he is.
Why are people bashing Scar anyway? Is it because he actually did well in the tournament with his "easy bracket"? It's kind of hard to have an easy bracket in a stacked tournament, imo.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Woot. Bad *** vids!!! Some of these team matches are just too good! Commentary is funny as hell too lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I still don't get how people think darkrain is consistent, I mean in addition to the two examples I already gave, let's not forget how he lost to Romeo's Falcon in the first match of their set, and then he 4-stocked Romeo the very next match

If that's your idea of consistent, then sure, darkrain's consistent alright

Topic change: Do all of HMW's Genesis videos have commentary? Or just most

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
I still don't get how people think darkrain is consistent, I mean in addition to the two examples I already gave, let's not forget how he lost to Romeo's Falcon in the first match of their set, and then he 4-stocked Romeo the very next match

If that's your idea of consistent, then sure, darkrain's consistent alright

Topic change: Do all of HMW's Genesis videos have commentary? Or just most
actually from what i've seen alot of hmw videos aren't commentated, besides the newest ones. but like he said he didn't even know he recorded some of them so he wasn't commentating.

oh and im not sure but maybe people mean on a larger level when they say consistent, not like stocks but how high he places at tournaments. but i'm not sure D:

doubles gf's added.

oh and ARMADA vs LUCKY!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Fix'd. Thanks :D

Also just added kage vs m2k

and zhu vs dsw.

thanks again hmw, ive been dying to see this falco ditto.

Top Bottom