• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

sidefx

Smash Champion
for paypal? you need a credit card.. you dont need to sign up for paypal to pay though. but if you do sign up for paypal, im sure they ask you for your social, to verify that you are who you are attached to the credit card you signed up for

tc1

Smash Lord
no credit card cant i just like drive to concord/ or w/e DBR is at nowadays and pay u guys?
@ the same time get friendlies and more then likely get faded?

sidefx

Smash Champion
no credit card cant i just like drive to concord/ or w/e DBR is at nowadays and pay u guys?
@ the same time get friendlies and more then likely get faded?
you can also use a checking account if you have one, or you can go to walmart or something and put some money on a visa gift card, and use that as a "credit card".

But again if you see me in person, just be sure to hand me a slip or something with your ID# with the amount paid, and all that stuff, and we can go from there.

that is only if you can really not pay online.. its much more convenient if you did, since i dont have to deal with remembering if you payed and go to deposit the money and all that sort of stuff.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
huh.. i dont think ill be able to go to genesis O_O

no ride to tournies to pay, and my momma doesnt like it when i use her credit card

boback can i pweeeeeeeese pay at the door? ill give u like an extra ten just because its very inconveniant ^_^

The GERM

Smash Ace
huh.. i dont think ill be able to go to genesis O_O

no ride to tournies to pay, and my momma doesnt like it when i use her credit card

boback can i pweeeeeeeese pay at the door? ill give u like an extra ten just because its very inconveniant ^_^
sorry were not taking any money at the door..

if you want you can get a visa/amex gift card at like safeway or walmart or something, or a pre-payed card or something and use that, or you can use your checking account by signing up for paypal (for free) or you can pay me in person at the next tournament with a slip with your info on it (Real Name, smasher name, and ID# from the pre-reg list) im only doing that for people who live in norcal, cause i can trust them, and if something happens, they are within driving distance of a nice egging and some broken windows =DDD loll im jk

but really if you have to, you can pay me in person, but just give me a piece of paper with that info on it, and how much you payed me for what events and were good.

-sidefx

The GERM

Smash Ace
I don't understand how so many people can ask the same question......

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far. Your spot is now securrrrrred, you will also be receive a tall and leggy exotic prostitute in the mail compliments of DBR just for pre-paying early. Quickly people, the prostitues are going fast!

LLDL

Smash Hero
for paypal? you need a credit card.. you dont need to sign up for paypal to pay though. but if you do sign up for paypal, im sure they ask you for your social, to verify that you are who you are attached to the credit card you signed up for
they dont ask for any personal info accept your address. They dont even ask for your age.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
[22:39] <Genesis> NK you're a **** sucking ****** oh if I ever see you at a tournament I'm gonna punch you right in your ****ing mouth ****** **** you I have a better job than you and more people like me than you **** you

Genesis is serious business guys.

(actual hub quote)

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yeah people have threatened 2 beat me up 2

lets team up.. and start a wc gang

we gots each others backs

strawhats

Smash Master
I hope he at least plays some freindly's w/. the current day top players such ss m2k mango shiz( suggesting that he does not enter the tourney as a participant). I hope he enters though.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey, Sidefx
when we pay, im gonna be paying for my brother and myself. in the quantity, i can put 2 for everything, and he will be payed for too right?

Top Bottom