• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
They can have multiple lines either separated by alphabetical on tags or by region.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Payment up front is fine. The Line is gonna be a pain though... I hope you guys use more than one computer (one for Brawl and one for Melee). It probably would make things a bit easier.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the worst thing about on-site payment is that it prevents people from being accountable for their preregistrations

which means that there's going to have to be a lot more last-minute pools adjustments

hopefully they can still find an alternate way to do pre-payments

Atlus8

Smash Master
Regardless of paying online, I think pools should be worked on with every pre-reg person right after June! This might save s#!+ loads of time instead of setting up pools the entire first day!

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wasn't that the whole purpose of pre-registration? I would be a stupid idea to seed pools/brackets on the day of the tourney.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Anyway, this is gonna be tough because normaly you would just seed the people who pre-paid before the deadline! Let's face it, not everyone who pre-reg is gonna attend! However, with pre-paid out of the window you're just gonna have to go for broke and make pools with everyone on the pre-reg list! 800+

bbb

Smash Champion
you got this cheese man

I forgot your name, parmesan? escargot? pepper jack?

oh right alfredo

you got this alfredo

stream of consciousness post

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah i wasnt expecting many people tbh, it was very short notice, and its all good.

hopefully people will register more at tournyplay, and online payment will hopefully be up sometime this week at the very latest.

Top Bottom