• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

JDM

Smash Champion
Win some tournies, pocket some venue fee from your tourney, pocket your lunch money, dont go to tourneys to save money, money match noobs etc.

JDM

Smash Champion
You shoulda went to that pnt brawl tourney in MV today and sell the store credit.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
MMs seem like the most viable choice.

I'll mm you connor for $3 my samus your fox 2/3 or 3/5?
I would rather
3/5 just cuz i wanna get a lot of serious matches lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Boback, I better be getting a ****ing VIP pass for free :D

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
connor, you better get money and come to this so we can team

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I'm pretty much sure to come with 2 other Frenchies (porc and Qlex).
However, we'd need housing because the plane tickets from France to the US are already costing us a lot. We don't really care where it is, as long as it allows us to go to the venue.
We are mostly Melee players but do not mind playing Brawl, and I must say we're pretty nice guys.

If you are able to help us, don't hesitate, send me a PM or whatever you want to contact me ! If you want to know more about us, I encourage you to read this blog entry I wrote on All is Brawl, it should answer most of your questions.

Also, for those who'd want or can offer housing, take a look at this All is Brawl group, it may make things easier ;)

(Yeah, I know, I just copy/pasted the post I made in the tournament listings, but well... we really need housing ^^')

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
So are all the setups for Brawl and Melee ready to go? Do people need to bring setups? I didnt see anything regarding this.

Also if stations are needed, will there be a discount?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Just pre-reg'd.

HOT DAAAAAAAAAMN!

Good **** to DBR for making what's going to be undoubtedly the biggest and hopefully best tourny ever.

Literallly can't wait. Hope all goes well for you guys. I know you guys must be busting your ***** in preparation. Just to make sure that it doesn't go unnoticed, I'm sure you all know this, but we really appreciate the sacrifice you guys are making for the community. Gonna be one hell of a ride...

Top Bottom