• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
If you would like to get a hotel room for Genesis (Thursday before - Monday after) I have really cheap prices (cheaper than the Genesis deal) at the Ramada in Antioch. Please contact me! Thank you!

If you know someone, please tell them to contact me.

DJMirror

Smash Master
hey oat what about me =( i just need a room for 2 days the most cuz i have to go back to so cal on sunday =(

pockyD

Smash Legend
i would think helping the tournament run on time and potentially getting some friendlies in should motivate people to bring setups

Shroomed

Smash Master
how about no one bring setups and we dont have a tournament then?

yea, that's rite

P.S. if that girl was higher than a 6, the highest she would be would be a 7

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Does anyone still have extra space in their hotel and can drive me from cupertino? I can pitch in. Let me know asap

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
i would think helping the tournament run on time and potentially getting some friendlies in should motivate people to bring setups
you've been in smash long enough to know that this isn't the case, but oh well.

pockyD

Smash Legend
actually norcal is very good about bringing setups to our tournaments, even when there's no discount

why? more setups = more smash

we like smash

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i like reading the comments people left on the pre reg page

Queso, QuesoKirby: That’s the name you should know!
Queso, QuesoKirby: I'm the star of the show!
(>'_')> =QK= <('_'<)

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
actually norcal is very good about bringing setups to our tournaments, even when there's no discount

why? more setups = more smash

we like smash
alrighty then, i mean either way I'm bringing a set up. just wanted to get more set ups and also reduced venue fee

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
For Everyone Traveling to NorCal for Genesis:

Friday night after tournament, the SoCal Genesis Bus will be opening it doors to anyone +18 and taking a huge group of Smasher's to San Francisco for only $5. For those of us that paid for Hotel + Bus trip, it's free, but for everyone else, it'll be $5.

So what's so good about this? Smashers, Partying, Sight-Seeing, etc. We'll be blasting music or maybe just playing Smash on the bus, who knows?

Details:

- Bus Leaves Venue @ 10:00-ish to prepare.
- If you want to go on the trip, meet the bus at the Ramada Inn (Antioch) by 10:30pm.
- We leave for San Francisco then; we drive around the city or just drive to specific sights, restaurants, clubs, etc.
- We drop people off at the Ramada Inn (Antioch) hopefully at 2 - 3 am. So yeah, that's what's happening.

Check out the SoCal Genesis Bus thread when more details arise.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
dont worry alan
every time i think about SF i think solely about the gays
and drugs

MacD

Banned via Administration
:(

next time i'll make out with some random guy or something if that'll change your mind

OR maybe if me and zhu beat some hella legit team at genisis...

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i heard genesis was being postpone
due to the death of michael jackson

instead of cancelling it
you guys should dedicate it to him
RIP the king of pop

MacD

Banned via Administration
that's not how i meant it...

read the other posts before mine

i was more on hoping you'd catch on that i meant the same thing from my first line but i'd be so overwhelmed with joy and my partner would be right there...

Top Bottom