• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

a rookie

Smash Ace
Are you supposed to pre-register even though they're taking payments at the door?
Sorry, i'm just kind of confused. Or do we register at the door as well?

-A Rookie-

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
an atopsy revealed michael jacksons cause of death
it appears
he choked on 4 yr old nuts

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
hmm, I have to come in the afternoon 3ish for the tourney on fri, cuz of some responsiblities. I am going for Melee, but are you guys going to start doing melee pools right away or what?

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
If I pay the spectator fee, will I get to play any friendlies?
I am a dirty bum so I will find a nice spot on the sidewalk to sleep. F%#k a hotel.
If anyone would let me throw $5 on floorspace in their hotel room, however, I will just do that.
In other words I phade $5 to sleep on the floor.
I can bring my cube, and even a TV if necessary.
I might enter singles, but prolly not because I'm not very good at this game yet. All I have is insane DI.
I just realized Antioch is NorCal so I want to go to this.
I may be a bum, but a bum with money is a paying entrant, no matter how u slice it.

sidefx

Smash Champion
we have shirts (that will hopefully go into print later today) that i wanted to put up for you guys to see.. im jumping the gun here cause its not 100% confirmed yet since we dont have them yet..

but........

what the hell.. even if it doesnt happen, (which im sure it will one way or another) i want to show off the design.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT PRICES. ill post up more info if its 100% confirmed (ill know by later today)

enjoy =)

Jem.

Smash Master
Sorry, but Atlus's post just today tricked me.
Do I need to pre-reg on some site thats free and just put that im attending? Or can I just show up at the door, pay, say im Jem without doing anything before-hand?
I read the big read text at the top, but atlus' post just today tricked me a bit saying you have to today.

Atlus8

Smash Master
PRE-REGISTRATION IS 100% MANDATORY
Simple as that. If you have any intention of going to this tournament, you MUST pre-register at the link provided below. If you FAIL to do so and attempt to register at the door, you will be charged extra for your tournament package, and best-case scenario you will most likely land yourself in the middle of a DEATH POOL.
I wouldn't wanna pay extra ca$h for something so simple!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
no.

but dont let the man keep you down. put lots of blankets so you look like a pile of clothes.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Can someone help me!? I'm flying into Sacramento on Thursday night July 09, flying out 6:40 the morning after the tourney ends. CAN anyone help me with a ride!?!? I can pay gas money!! I don't need housing so don't worry about that, only rides =) I flew into sacramento because the ticket price was wayyyy cheaper.

Thu Jul 09 0780 Depart ORANGE COUNTY CA (SNA) at 9:25 PM
Arrive in SACRAMENTO CA (SMF) at 10:45 PM
Mon Jul 13 0924 Depart SACRAMENTO CA (SMF) at 6:40 AM
Arrive in ORANGE COUNTY CA (SNA) at 8:10 AM

sidefx

Smash Champion
i believe Nintendo king will be driving down from the sac area, im not sure who else from there, perhaps TC1? he lives around there =\ oh and maybe ender.. but other than that im not to familiar with sac people =\

and yeah praxis, you can take bart to pittsburg/baypoint bart station from oakland airport.

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
I'm coming from Oregon, I can take the greyhound down to vallejo or oakland, but from there im stuck. Should I take the bart from oakland or what?

Top Bottom