• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GENESIS July 10th-12th. ALL NEW INFO ON THE FIRST PAGE! TWITTER INFORMATION!! 7/7/09

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I need some housing. Ive asked in the other Genesis thread and no one has responded. Once i nail down housing then i know what bus station/airport is closest to the housing. Would some one please help me out?

sidefx

Smash Champion
people need to learn how to READ.

all the information you guys are all asking has been posted, and reposted, and posted some more.

refunds are possible. you have 60 days after your initial purchase for a refund.

sidefx

Smash Champion
hey, Sidefx
when we pay, im gonna be paying for my brother and myself. in the quantity, i can put 2 for everything, and he will be payed for too right?
make sure your information is in the info box where i told you to put it..

you can find the instructions on the payment instruction page.

CoolFalcon Z

Smash Rookie
ok, how much you wanna do it for?

$50?

EDIT: if ur pink shinobi in disguise, i refract my challenge
WTF is going on with you guys.
whats up with 50 dollars all the time you guys act like your ****in rich or trying to scar me that **** aint going to work.
your doc is decent not crazy good though
save your money shroomed trust me

I seen one of your videos shroom if thats you

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what kind of ***** talks **** but backs down when challenges of the same stature are thrown out

that's rhetorical

CoolFalcon Z

Smash Rookie
what kind of ***** talks **** but backs down when challenges of the same stature are thrown out

that's rhetorical
we will money match for sure at the next tourney Ill be there trust me i wont miss this.

So stop trying to use big words that half of the users on this site cant understand, Just so you can sound smart you wouldnt have to do that if you really are.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
we will money match for sure at the next tourney Ill be there trust me i wont miss this.

So stop trying to use big words that half of the users on this site cant understand, Just so you can sound smart you wouldnt have to do that if you really are.
yeah but i won't, that's the point

you gotta separate yourself from the pack. you're the standard noob talking ****, im not gonna go to a tournament just for that. make it $20 or $50 and then i have a reason to attend

but meh i dun even care anymore you can't even be a noob properly

Danimals

Smash Apprentice
MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

where are you?
im looking for you

Shroomed

Smash Master
WTF is going on with you guys.
whats up with 50 dollars all the time you guys act like your ****in rich or trying to scar me that **** aint going to work.
your doc is decent not crazy good though
save your money shroomed trust me

I seen one of your videos shroom if thats you
im giving you a chance man to make a lil extra money
i got plenty to waste so lets MM =D

sidefx

Smash Champion
yeah for reals though shroomed is not that good, he loses to unranked players all the time

coughcoughericcoughcough

and has to tell his buddies coughcoughalancoughcough to forfeit sets to him so he can go on in the tourny cause he knows he'll lose.

Shroomed

Smash Master
i think losing to ppl you play all the time is expected

i mean, we and alan play ALL THE TIME
the only way there would be a definitive winner would be if our gap in skill lvl was GINORMOUS

which it isnt

brdy_

Smash Lord
so am I gonna have to get a hotel or something? I would really appreciate free housing if anyone can :(

I'll put Silent Wolf in my pocket if that will help.

EDIT: post #1234

Flareneos

Smash Rookie
I lives like 52 minutes away from genesis so housing would be a pain, and I'm 13, my mom might mind having a friend over that is a lot older than me XD. Thinking I'm on the "wrong track"

Clever_Sleazoid

Smash Apprentice
Unless I can get housing, I plan to sleep in my car for 2 nights before returning to SoCal.

HOW IS BRAWL+ GONNA WORK OUT? Is there a tourney for it? Because I am totally bringing it!

Top Bottom