• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Lol Brawl- Ganon looks so ridiculous. Dair that grounds people. Jab is fast and semi-spikes. Aerudo grounds you. Warlock punch without ending lag (lol should've been 666 damage). Up b does 25 damage and semi spikes. Uair and down b are supercharged. Fair looks half as laggy. Side b has crazy momentum too and looks like its better for recovering.

I can only imagine how broken they've made everyone else though. Him vs. Brawl- Olimar must be incredibly lame.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Lol Brawl- Ganon looks so ridiculous. Dair that grounds people. Jab is fast and semi-spikes. Aerudo grounds you. Warlock punch without ending lag (lol should've been 666 damage). Up b does 25 damage and semi spikes. Uair and down b are supercharged. Fair looks half as laggy. Side b has crazy momentum too and looks like its better for recovering.
In another video, they show his Shoryuken doing at least 40%.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Its nowhere overdone, they actually show 1% instead of 0.1% of the strength of the king of evil
I guess you're right- after all he does have the triforce of power... he cannot die and the only thing that can hurt him is the master sword and light arrows. I guess it would be overdone if only Link's sword could damage him as well as Zelda/shiek's Final Smash and even if he does die he doesn't lose stock because he is immortal.

THAT would be overdone.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
If there's anything from Brawl- that vBrawl Ganon needs, it's that sexy jab-spam. Ganon would be so much better if he had any sort of defense at all- anything that can push opponents out of the way so he can use his range to the fullest. Anyway, Brawl- looks way too childish. I hate god-mode characters and this looks exactly like they're making 39 God-mode characters (or 37 and they're leaving MK and Snake as it is ;)).

Now Captain Falcon saying 'YES!' when he lands a knee? Sexiest thing I've ever seen. I've been waiting so long for someone to program that and now it's happened.

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
OMFG Brawl- Ganon is epic win. He's broken...LIKE META KNIGHT. /pun

Now my question is if they're going to implement his ability to fly. :p

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
♂ Just thought this would make all the dorfs happy.

In my clan, I'm the only one who actually gets CP'd with Ganon. No joke, I can never beat this character.
I get mindgame'd hard just by him being there. Heck, even when he's not being used. He's in my head, lurking in the dark corners of my mind, telling me that no matter how good I get or how hard I try, he will always show up and remind me my place. ♂

noradseven

Smash Lord
♂ Just thought this would make all the dorfs happy.

In my clan, I'm the only one who actually gets CP'd with Ganon. No joke, I can never beat this character.
I get mindgame'd hard just by him being there. Heck, even when he's not being used. He's in my head, lurking in the dark corners of my mind, telling me that no matter how good I get or how hard I try, he will always show up and remind me my place. ♂
Lol play more defensively odds are your too aggressive.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
♂ You're probably right. Probably why I've ran into so many smashes. >_>
And then there's grab release, but I don't have to worry too much about that with Ganon. Thinking of picking up this character. If I get good with him, it might effectively reduce my aggressive habits with Lucas that often get me punished. ♂

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
As a Ganon main told me earlier today, the main thing with Ganon is being able to spot people's habits/condition them so that they end up running into your attacks.

After we had a rather lengthy conversation on this subject, I watched him thrash a rather good MK/Diddy player. Every game, he'd get 0-120% the first stock by reacting to situations in ways that appeared rather dumb, or just plain wrong, and conditioning his opponent to react to that. Once he reached high percents, he'd drastically change his playstyle and call them out on every action he'd conditioned them to do throughout the stock, often leading to him not only getting the first kill extremely fast through a series of unexpected heavy hits, but also completely confusing the opponent for the rest of the match, since they would no longer know how to react to each situation, and being afraid of the intense retribution. He won all those matches, then proceeded to steal my money in a MM.

Anyway, my point is... ummm... that's a good way to play Ganon, and if you're against him, don't fall for this?

TP

Smash Master
Hey Midwest guys, go to the tournament in my sig. Despite being posted yesterday, several states are already showing interest. I need a partner. Breezy or DLA, that means you guys. Fonz too, if he wants to make the rather long trip.

:034:

@HomE

Smash Ace
I wish i went to tourny's but I dont..

GL tho, hopefully you can get Breezy or DLA and do some double Ganon ****.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
@ TP:
Can't speak for Fonz and the rest of Sfield, but I know OH in general showed less than stellar interest due to how far away it is and the fact there's always tournies going on closer to home.

stRIP

Smash Ace

Click it, and then click at down

I bet, the pokemon that will come out of this egg will BE THE MANLIEST POKEMONZZZZZZZ EEEEVVVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

stRIP

Smash Ace
You mean his first evolution, then we have to level it up and it will be the mascot of the Ganon Boards

CLICK IT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRRRRRRR

Noobicidal

Smash Master
You mean his first evolution, then we have to level it up and it will be the mascot of the Ganon Boards

CLICK IT MOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRRRRRRR
I didn't ask for a Mareep; I'm expecting a god **** Ampharos.

stRIP

Smash Ace
Yeah it WOULD be an ampharos in a few levels

And it will never happen. There are only the 0-151 Pokemaaaaaaanz (first generation)

IM EXPECTING THE FKIN FIRST EVOLUTION OF NIDOKING! (srsly, i dont know the english names of pokemaaaaaaaanz)

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Yeah it WOULD be an ampharos in a few levels

And it will never happen. There are only the 0-151 Pokemaaaaaaanz (first generation)

IM EXPECTING THE FKIN FIRST EVOLUTION OF NIDOKING! (srsly, i dont know the english names of pokemaaaaaaaanz)
GSC was legit. Also, it's Nidoran♂.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbWG1KWrjHs&feature=sub

Man, I miss Hawaii... also, Ganon challenge is the most impossible and ridiculous thing ever if the Ganons are good (I was the light Ganon most of the time).
That. Was. Rediculuous.

That's like 100 times manlier than the Bowser challenge in Melee. I don't see a way that anyone can beat it if the Ganons have team synergy. Too much ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom