• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Kalm, i like you and all but your "experience" is from wifi which is far from a REAL exp. You win vs me on wifi mainly cause thats ALL you do( i have yet to see some offline wins/placings from you with good people around) so in the grand scheme of things u may be the WIFI pro ganon but offline i HIGHLY doubt it. I am willing to put Vex/inui/Px/kosk over your ganon when it omes to offline.

I am better than you, samus is better than ganon. PERIOD. lolz
If you judge me/samus based off of wifi then u are pretty dumb(no offense, cause i know u are a cool guy).

PS: now if you have some sick offline results and wins vs some tasty players, ill apologize and take all i said back.

extra PS: as a whole canada has not many good players. its not your falt though, all you guys have to train vs is Pine trees and Yaks.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Kalm, i like you and all but your "experience" is from wifi which is far from a REAL exp. You win vs me on wifi mainly cause thats ALL you do( i have yet to see some offline wins/placings from you with good people around) so in the grand scheme of things u may be the WIFI pro ganon but offline i HIGHLY doubt it. I am willing to put Vex/inui/Px/kosk over your ganon when it omes to offline.

I am better than you, samus is better than ganon. PERIOD. lolz
If you judge me/samus based off of wifi then u are pretty dumb(no offense, cause i know u are a cool guy).

PS: now if you have some sick offline results and wins vs some tasty players, ill apologize and take all i said back.

extra PS: as a whole canada has not many good players. its not your falt though, all you guys have to train vs is Pine trees and Yaks.
I would love to take this moment to take a nice, tasty, well deserved stab at Kalm, but for the sake of peace I shall only support this comment Xyro, with your butt buddy:

@HomE

Smash Ace
Lol Kalm...

That being said Home, you don't know that. If you mean as a player anyway. As a debater, from what I've heard about Zyro, they employ similar methods... (Unless I'm thinking of someone else?)
thats just my opinion...

I've seen alot of Kalm's matches and I've seen alot of Xyro's matches (not Zyro). my OPINION stands

Xyro > Kalm

I dont know him personally but from what i can gather from my last year on SWF is that Kalm is one of the most miserable, negative, and pompous people on here.... he makes Edgar Allen Poe look like Walt Disney.

@Kalm - People dont like when you trash talk their character (especially in a Ganon forum...) , so get off your soap box, stop being a negative nancy, and just remember "if you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"

but besides all that i like Kalm just fine ;)

EDIT: Xyro wins

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dude. I was supporting you. And I also would like to see you say those exact words to my face in real life *Puppy dog eyes*
i could never say it to your face and MEAN it. you are way to nice

thats just my opinion...

I've seen alot of Kalm's matches and I've seen alot of Xyro's matches (not Zyro). my OPINION stands

Xyro > Kalm

I dont know him personally but from what i can gather from my last year on SWF is that Kalm is one of the most miserable, negative, and pompous people on here.... he makes Edgar Allen Poe look like Walt Disney.

@Kalm - People dont like when you trash talk their character (especially in a Ganon forum...) , so get off your soap box, stop being a negative nancy, and just remember "if you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"

but besides all that i like Kalm just fine ;)

There is nothing wrong about saying how bad your chracter is. if he feels ganon is by far the worst of the worst then hes allowed to say it. However, ganon isnt AS BAD as people make him sound.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
This is exactly how I reacted to this extract:

I shall say no more.:lick:

i could never say it to your face and MEAN it. you are way to nice

:034:

Smash Hero
This made me laugh

I like Kalm exactly because of his negativity. He's just being honest and I can appreciate that. Even if I tend to disagree with the things he says, every now and then.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
See problem with Kalm is he plays Ganondorf so much, he acts like him >.>;; Dang I remember when Kalm used to be legit... I miss those days :(

Smash Hero
I miss the old days too, when Brawl was just out and we were all exploring and loving the game. Man, I feel old.

I even remember Ray's first post on the forum here, I think I was talking smack about dthrow? And Ray mentioned it was a pretty good throw in his own special way. He got flamed for a while I think, then he turned out to be a pretty good player.
It was something like that.

I even remember stuff like Kosk coming to the forums, Swoops, Sliq and basically all the regulars here. Lots of fun.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I wasn't basing you off of Wifi, Xyro. I was basing you through your the videos I've seen from you. And, I could say, that I'm a much better player than you are.

If Ganon wasn't as bad as he is, I wouldn't be as negative as I am about him, I'm fed up. Good Ganon players have to be atleast 3 - 4 times better than their opponent to beat them, how unfair is that? It's very unfair. This isn't the same case for other low tier characters who are considered to be in the same tier as him (Link, Falcon, Jigglypuff). Good players of those characters can actually win their matches even if they're just a bit better than their opponent.

I am negative about my character, but I don't underrate him, and I'm also honest. You guys 'go all over the place' making him seem like a much better character than he is, and I don't like it at all.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I wasn't basing you off of Wifi, Xyro. I was basing you through your the videos I've seen from you. And, I could say, that I'm a much better player than you.
lol ****, ****'s just got srs!!

also

@HomE

Smash Ace
I wasn't basing you off of Wifi, Xyro. I was basing you through your the videos I've seen from you. And, I could say, that I'm a much better player than you are.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? MM Xyro and fly your *** to TX...

I think they let 16 yr olds fly by themselves these days

Hell, i'm pretty sure Xyro hosts this thing called HOBO, and im pretty sure they have a nice low-tier tourny JUST FOR YOU. I think playing some Americans IRL could humble you a little.

and just to touch on the negativity... i understand your frustration with Ganon, but you go soo far beyond negative. Its not even a matter of glass half full or glass half empty anymore, you have smashed the glass and are now useing the shards to cut yourself... thats

pretty

negative

AMERICA!! AMERICA!!! AMERICA!!!!

/Sry

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Here's a note to those flaming me when they shouldn't be a part of this discussion: I'm ignoring you.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oops, my bad, meant Xyro, but that was a typo.

That being said, I realize Ganon is a terrible character, but I just want to throw it out there that there are Ganons that people are afraid to face. I realize you guys don't know him well on the boards, but I have seen Fonz's Ganon beat AZ's Diddy before, as well as pretty much **** low tier tournies (until he hits Tyr's Lucas, in which case you get an intense and very close match.), so you know, he's not AS bad as you make it sound. These players play him every month too since his household hosts monthlies, so they have some Ganon MU exp, and in tourny, he places fairly well, but he doesn't **** the competition completely (He uses Lucario in tournies mostly, since Ganon is not viable enough), so he's not 4 times better than everyone else there.

My whole point is that no, Ganon is not SO bad that you need to be 4x better than your opponent to win no matter what. He has MUs he can deal with, and some that he can't. All of them are uphill, but they are not all unwinnable.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Here's a note to those flaming me when they shouldn't be a part of this discussion: I'm ignoring you.
HINT: this is a FORUM not your E-mail inbox

Does it get lonely up on that pedestal?

I'd stop but this is way to much fun...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I had the most epic Ganon vs Falcon match ever. Too bad I couldn't record it. =(

Thing is, WE DIED ON THE EXACT SAME FRAME AND WENT TO SUDDEN DEATH.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I had the most epic Ganon vs Falcon match ever. Too bad I couldn't record it. =(

Thing is, WE DIED ON THE EXACT SAME FRAME AND WENT TO SUDDEN DEATH.
wut happens if people die at the same time in a sudden death... port priority?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
The amount of drama in this thread is hysterical. I can't even begin to describe what's wrong with all of this. The only thing that this discussion has accomplished is that I want a ticket to Texas to play Xyro and PhantomX even more (or I can just drag myself to Pound 4, but I don't know how I'm going to get travel plans there).

Ganondorf is too manly for any sense of negativity to affect him. I suggest we all follow his example.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh wow I just had this migrane and i took my meds and i feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good now

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol wow i didnt realize dorf's smile was so pronounced when he does his taunt o.o

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Ganon *never* looks like that. It's not consistent with his idling animation or any of his taunts.

How did you get this image?

And why do people think I'm you in the Sonic Xat?
It's his win animation. If you don't recognize it you suck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom