• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganon's Beard - General. Social. Rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
God that was insane.

Ivysaur challenge is pretty ridiculous too. (They can only use bullet seed and UpB as part of the rules, but that's all they need.)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh definitely. Just saying that one is crazy hard too.

That being said, Ganon challenge is much more manly and entertaining as you said. His moves combo too well with each other.

stRIP

Smash Ace

Click it, and then click at down

I bet, the pokemon that will come out of this egg will BE THE MANLIEST POKEMONZZZZZZZ EEEEVVVVVVVAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR
MOAR STEPS GANON BOARDS, OUR MASCOT NEEDS MOAR STEPS

It should come out between 5 and 10 thousant steps GOGOGOOGOGOo

edit: bring it over9000 and it will be the best pokemon ever. No1 that i know did get it OVER9000 Steps.

edit2: ok it got over9000 steps. BUT ITS NOT MANLY

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, there's quite a few tournaments coming up in my region in the next couple of months. I'll be able to attend some of them.

Going to go Ganon all the way, again.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
You know, that UTilt gimp vs. Snake could actually be usable in battle. o:

Hoppip is awesome
It is useful, I tell you.
However, after the C4-recovery, the Snake can DI towards the stage (the diagonal stagespike wall) and then Walltech him/herself past your barrier Spike without beeing affected.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
wow if Ganondorf had a pet pokemon it would obsly be a Houndoom-it looks very Gerudo. I think i posted this before but here im posting it again because i know someone reading this gets hard ons whenever people talk about
pokemon ;)

hahaha disregard, he would have a pet Mew. My Melee snapshots do not lie!

:)

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Hahaha yuss I lie, I just want to scare kids away from college :p
(med school, nice btw)

Nah I get free time in college but because I'm going into physical therapy and personal training I'm either studying, lifting, or napping lol.

But I get to play sometimes :) but not as much as I'd like to. And still repping da man Ganon ofcourse

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I may apply for medical school later in my life... I just got accepted into a Surgical Technology program, which is almost as good. It will last a year, and once I get out, I'll be able to get a job as a surgical technologist right off the bat. So I'll be 19 and making over 35k a year, which will be really nice.

A bit off-topic... I just came home from a tournament about 15 mins ago. I got 7th out of about 30 in singles, and I teamed up with a CF main (YoshQ, if anyone knows him) and we got 2nd out of about 8 in low tier doubles. I went mostly Ganon in singles, though I went DK for a few of my worst matchups as well. I felt really confident with Ganon tonight, and I'm really satisfied with how I did. I also got some great replays for our combo video as well :p

edit: I remember you Sgt. :D
edit2: YoshQ is actually a Luigi main and a CF secondary

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Oh yeah, he mains Weegee. I knew that, I was just typing it out at 4 am lol. He's the best CF I've ever fought though, so he might as well be a CF main.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I may apply for medical school later in my life... I just got accepted into a Surgical Technology program, which is almost as good. It will last a year, and once I get out, I'll be able to get a job as a surgical technologist right off the bat. So I'll be 19 and making over 35k a year, which will be really nice.

A bit off-topic... I just came home from a tournament about 15 mins ago. I got 7th out of about 30 in singles, and I teamed up with a CF main (YoshQ, if anyone knows him) and we got 2nd out of about 8 in low tier doubles. I went mostly Ganon in singles, though I went DK for a few of my worst matchups as well. I felt really confident with Ganon tonight, and I'm really satisfied with how I did. I also got some great replays for our combo video as well :p

edit: I remember you Sgt. :D
Great job!

Better keep up your Ganon, then! You gotta practice tearing those guys apart!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well he's the best offline CF I've ever fought. I'm not gonna comment on Wifi in regards to someone's true skill, so I can't say who's better until I fight you offline. I may go to Pound 4, so we'll definitely get some matches in if I see you there.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Guys, tell me how you land F-tilt.

It's one of Ganon's best KO moves if you can land it fresh, but it has horrible reach because Ganon leans back a lot on it....so aside from interrupting predicted short hop approaches from someone with horrible range like Ness...how are you supposed to land this move?

Flame Choke F-tilt is amazing, but REALLY hard to buffer...otherwise the best I can manage is airdodge baiting into it.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah, I rarely land Ftilts when my opponent is on the ground. It's usually when they're barely above the ground and vulnerable from an air dodge or something. Also, I have a funny mindgame where I make Ganon slowly walk up to the opponent, and then I literally shout "THIS IS SPARTA", and then they spot dodge and I punish with Ftilt. Major epic points.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Yeah, I rarely land Ftilts when my opponent is on the ground. It's usually when they're barely above the ground and vulnerable from an air dodge or something. Also, I have a funny mindgame where I make Ganon slowly walk up to the opponent, and then I literally shout "THIS IS SPARTA", and then they spot dodge and I punish with Ftilt. Major epic points.
I do the same :)

@HomE

Smash Ace
I like to F-tilt/jab out of my SH Dairs. i find it really easy to space that way and they come out instantly when you land if you buffer them right.

TP

Smash Master
Best way to land an Ftilt: Start an Utilt on PS1, cancel it due to the stage transforming after 1 wind hitbox, then Ftilt immediately.

:034:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Haha, people that play with me have come to recognize what they have dubbed the Leonidas Walk. Basically if they're at lethal, I'll just casually walk towards them, and they know the ftilt is coming, but that never spares them.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I have a funny mindgame where I make Ganon slowly walk up to the opponent, and then I literally shout "THIS IS SPARTA", and then they spot dodge and I punish with Ftilt. Major epic points.
****, I need to try that one.

I always say "This is Sparta" after landing F-tilts. I'm doing it wrong! =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom