• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to be fair, in heavy lag almost everything is pure luck, and ike is a bit more prone to luck than ganon

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
i would have too XD he layed on the floor like a plum, saw dla charging the smash, and rolled into it anyway XD
also that ness's first stock was destruction
Lol well in all fairness, he DI'd away after the gerudo, so he probably expected me to tech chase away... but instead I kept charging the Fsmash behind, so he rolled straight into it. Total mindgames :p

Also nice ladder score verm, now do that on a real ladder so you can get in the playoffs :p

I'll probably try to get in the playoffs this season too, except I'll start really late so I don't lose like 700 points to decay.

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
we dont main ganon, theres still a happy place somewhere within us XD
True. You don't main Ganon because Ganon mains you. In presence of his beastly aura, of that great power, you have no choice but to surrender to the majestic embodiment of darkness itself. Those foolish enough to think that they're in control of that ultimate power, are just blinded by the delusion of satisfaction and security that power seem to give you but are not aware that this very power will not only take over you, but also ultimately swallow your weak soul, your mind, your feelings together with every inch of your memory that is important to you from time to time, one by one. You will be destroyed by this power because you are.......weak. Only the powerful, able and strong willed creatures with a clear goal in mind shall lead this power, that power that represents royal darkness, to true glory. Because these are the choosen followers of Ganon.

Do I get a Ganon award for this?:awesome::awesome::awesome::troll:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
True. You don't main Ganon because Ganon mains you. In presence of his beastly aura, of that great power, you have no choice but to surrender to the majestic embodiment of darkness itself. Those foolish enough to think that they're in control of that ultimate power, are just blinded by the delusion of satisfaction and security that power seem to give you but are not aware that this very power will not only take over you, but also ultimately swallow your weak soul, your mind, your feelings together with every inch of your memory that is important to you from time to time, one by one. You will be destroyed by this power because you are.......weak. Only the powerful, able and strong willed creatures with a clear goal in mind shall lead this power, that power that represents royal darkness, to true glory. Because these are the choosen followers of Ganon.

Do I get a Ganon award for this?:awesome::awesome::awesome::troll:
You deserve to be either a Back Roomer, a Moderator, or an Administrator for such a manly sermon of darkness! :088:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
What's with the recent word colouring changes, Sol?
Certain names and terms I type will change color according to what they are. For example, Moderators have red names. It is for that reason that I type "Vermanubis" with red font. If I typed my own name, it'll be with green font. If I typed your name, it'd be with yellow font, get it? :3

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Legendia was unfulfilled potential in my opinion. It was an offbeat Tales game made by the Soul Calibur team, actually, of Namco. Its biggest successes:

1. Great character development.
2. Really unique music.
3. Senel (the protagonist) is a pugilist, so he uses his ****ing FISTS.
4. Really, really gorgeous world and artstyle.

The bad:

1. Random encounter rates are frustratingly high. Takes forever to make it through dungeons.
2. Story is a little... eh. It has huge potential, but it kinda just flatlines halfway through. Though, a lot of the emphasis is placed on the characters as opposed to the story.
3. PAINFULLY linear.

It's still great though. 7.5/10 for me.
the characters were really well done, and the story was interesting/good.
The gameplay was the game's flaw.

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Sorry, can't forget quite yet. Gerudo and UAir are too good. Just give Gerudo better start up time and cool down time (or, just faster options instead of better cool down time).

T.testLP

Smash Cadet
School starts for me today. And I'm not a big fan of school.

Anyways, I recently discovered an RPG called Kingdom of Loathing. It's addicting and lulzy at the same time, with its satire and stuff.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I don't have school until Fall lol. I couldn't afford this semester's tuition. Looks like it's nothing but personal studies and Kung Fu for me.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
with the way my education is going this year, i wish i could have that year of nothing, had enough to college but ive got to keep going if i dotn want to end up in a dead end job for the rest of my life

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I don't have school until Fall lol. I couldn't afford this semester's tuition. Looks like it's nothing but personal studies and Kung Fu for me.
The mountains are calling for you, Verm.

As for school, I'm not going anytime soon.

;_;

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Freshman at college, but on break for this month. Studying Math/Comp. Sci.

I just need to find a job to help pay for it now.

Top Bottom