• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
We ought to play too, Verm. As fun as Ganon Dittos are, I also would like to practice with some of my other charcters too for when I finally go to Pound V. Regardless of whether I do good or bad, I'm still gonna be really nervous for my first tourney. x___X

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Such a trait is unbecoming of :ganondorf:. Surely, such a trespass must be atoned for with murder.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Then just PM him lol. That's what he asked everyone to do anyways.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so...ganon ditto's are the manliest thing of all time, agreed?
although sadly i played exalted the other day, and it proves only my ike and r.o.b are decent enough for tournament play XD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Before whom celestial altars shed sanguineous tears.
Before whom sidereal sigils prostrate in servitude.
Before whom perdition is trifle play.
Before whom carrion of quixotic "heroes" lay.
Before whom even the staunchest men turn gay.
The King of Evil is here to stay.

Ganon.

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Ganon.
10/10
the rhyming pattern was wierd, but if i critisize the king of evil will destroy me and use my carcass as a fireplace

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Ganon.
Someone better sig this! I would sig it myself, but I don't want my current sig's work to be wasted, considering who it was that made it. :3

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Verm should come up with a slow, powerful melody for those lyrics and sing + record for us.

Who's with me?

So far: 1 vote ( <- edit )

Exalted

Smash Lord
Verm should come up with a slow, powerful melody for those lyrics and sing + record for us.

Who's with me?

So far: 2 votes ( <- edit )

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Who's with me?

So far: 3 votes ( <- edit )

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I think Ganon deserves an especially Stygian theme. Whole tone over augmented chords, or Phrygian Major over some 7ths. :D

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I didn't do great at SiiS4... I had the toughest pool in the tournament, and therefore I failed to make it out of pools for the first time in my smash career. I got 4th/7, and the top 3 made it out of pools. Crappy seeding, not nearly enough setups, and going 50 hours without sleep made this tournament suck :(

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I've been a victim to ****ty sleep, bad seeding and all that, too. Don't pay it any mind, man. I was the one who stayed up the latest at Allied's, so I had to sleep on this tiny-*** stretch of hard floor 'cause there's only so much space left with 6 people in one NY apartment lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I didn't do great at SiiS4... I had the toughest pool in the tournament, and therefore I failed to make it out of pools for the first time in my smash career. I got 4th/7, and the top 3 made it out of pools. Crappy seeding, not nearly enough setups, and going 50 hours without sleep made this tournament suck :(
oh yeah you were in erics brackit werent you?
well i spose thats what you get for going mk XP
imma kidding, unlucky, i always hate it when theres not enough setups going on it takes forever, at the last one we ended up with like 5 setups for 50 people so pools ended up being best of 1, REALLY gay stuff

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
oh yeah you were in erics brackit werent you?
well i spose thats what you get for going mk XP
imma kidding, unlucky, i always hate it when theres not enough setups going on it takes forever, at the last one we ended up with like 5 setups for 50 people so pools ended up being best of 1, REALLY gay stuff
Hehe I took him to last hit with Ganon in game 2, I should have just stayed Ganon in game 3. He was really really good at the MK matchup. I just felt like I didn't have enough focus to try to beat him with Ganon again... all I wanted to do was take a nap lol. Which I promptly did, after I lost.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hehe I took him to last hit with Ganon in game 2, I should have just stayed Ganon in game 3. He was really really good at the MK matchup. I just felt like I didn't have enough focus to try to beat him with Ganon again... all I wanted to do was take a nap lol. Which I promptly did, after I lost.
yeah, mk is a great character, but anyone whos anyone knows how to fight him really well, youve got to be GODLY with him to stand out these days. ganonic power all the way
although everyone who ive heard from thus far said they were really tired at the end, when i start hosting i vow to make all tournament end on time as well as start ontime XD

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I've been a victim to ****ty sleep, bad seeding and all that, too. Don't pay it any mind, man. I was the one who stayed up the latest at Allied's, so I had to sleep on this tiny-*** stretch of hard floor 'cause there's only so much space left with 6 people in one NY apartment lol.
Wow, by the way it sounds, hotels/motels are sounding pretty good about now. Plus, call me paranoid, but the thought of sleeping at the house/apartment of a total stranger - even a feelow smasher - makes me rather uncomfortable.

Gee, I really need to work on my people skills. x___X

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wow, by the way it sounds, hotels/motels are sounding pretty good about now. Plus, call me paranoid, but the thought of sleeping at the house/apartment of a total stranger - even a feelow smasher - makes me rather uncomfortable.

Gee, I really need to work on my people skills. x___X
Yeah that is pretty paranoid lol. Most of the time, smashers who house you aren't strangers though. I'm usually friends with whoever I house/houses me, so I don't worry about anything bad happening. It's possible of course, but I've personally never heard of any smashers taking advantage of someones trust when they're housing people/being housed.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Same here. I've housed with tons of people, and never once have I been betrayed or mistreated. It's usually always other people there as well. But don't worry, Sol. If we end up going to P5 together, I'll keep a lookout for ya. I trust that you feel acquainted enough with me to feel at least some solace in such a guarantee.

And the sleeping on the floor bit isn't so bad. It's rare that happens. I just sleep with relative ease, so I don't usually bring sleeping supplies to save space.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
The only way I'll end up on the floor is if there was drinking the night before lol. It always seems to happen too, even if I fall asleep on the couch.

Just don't fall asleep next to an AC vent... nothing's worse than waking up freezing and hung over.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i cna sleep jsut about anywhere, although whenever im at a weeklong smashfest, its always a bonus to be able to grab the sofa for sleeping, you have to time it in such a way that your not first asleep (as people are still playing and sitting on the sofa) but not so late that someone else has already taken it.
otherwise i just sleep on the floor, one i woke up only to realise that the hosts siter was standing right next to whre i was sleeping in a short skirt, was very very cash XD
also sol, trust is kinda needed to enjoy yourself at big events, dont feel like youre on your own or youll not enjoy yourself

Reim

Smash Journeyman
I vote for Verm music, as well.

Now: 6 Ganons
:ganondorf: :ganondorf: :ganondorf: :ganondorf: :ganondorf: :ganondorf:

I could try to work out a bassline, as well.
If I get my new bass soon. ******* be too lazy shipping it.

Top Bottom