• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Exalted

Smash Lord
There's a hack which makes it possible for Ganon to wield the Sword of the Sages. You D-taunt and you get to use a Beam Sword but with its model replaced with SotS. Too bad it still makes Beam Sword sounds.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Ganon's dtaunt is Sakurai's way of saying "TROLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL!! :awesome: "

@Clai - so to avoid copyright infringement they added an extra "N". ....that irks me to no end. :glare:
but it's great to know that the dark lord enjoys his ganonbread men :awesome:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i wish i had brawl minus, although im actually bad with ganondorf in brawl-. hes a good character there so i cant use him anymore XD i use r.o.b and ike in brawl minus jsut like my real mains

GoV

Smash Cadet
There's a new hack with Ganon that lets you use his sword (of the sages ((Beamsword) when you D-taunt without annoying sounds or whatsoever, and you can put it back when D-taunting again.

Pretty fun stuff.

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
There's a new hack with Ganon that lets you use his sword (of the sages ((Beamsword) when you D-taunt without annoying sounds or whatsoever, and you can put it back when D-taunting again.

Pretty fun stuff.
There have been several of those hacks and its not new at all.
I was already using a Beamsword Ganondorf moveset in 09.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Ganondorf in Brawl- is below average imo.

He's still really limited, and his physics are pretty ideal for being ***** reeeeeally stupidly hard by insane combo games.

He's fun as hell though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Ganondorf in Brawl- is below average imo.

He's still really limited, and his physics are pretty ideal for being ***** reeeeeally stupidly hard by insane combo games.

He's fun as hell though.
even though he's top tier in b-...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just post in the thread and ask if someone can house you. I'm pretty sure someone should be able to.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Just post in the thread and ask if someone can house you. I'm pretty sure someone should be able to.
That'd be pretty cool. I will admit that housing in with a total stranger I know not from a hole in a wall would be very unnerving to me, seeing as I have... trouble getting comfortable around strangers. ^-^;

Heartstring

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty cool. I will admit that housing in with a total stranger I know not from a hole in a wall would be very unnerving to me, seeing as I have... trouble getting comfortable around strangers. ^-^;
get friendly with someone from around there
im srs, ive got potential housing all across america if i was to ever go over there

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Pretty satisfied right now :p

GoV

Smash Cadet
Sexy as in... massively hawt and sexy when controlling Ganon in a videogame called Super Smash Bros Brawl.

And Golden-psyco dude!
Watch your mouth or I'll Dair you with my wooden shoes and lock you up in a windmill! :O

Top Bottom