• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i get a ganon-esque beard if i leave it, but i kinda look silly with it, in not nearly green OR ginger enough to pull the look off XD

Noobicidal

Smash Master
So... I think we have to make this clear, since I'm not sure if we have pictures of all the Ganon mains.
How many of us have beards?
I know there's Clai, Verm and me. Who else?
I'm normally clean-shaven, but I currently have a horribly-patchy and ridiculous beard due to "No-Shave November". I'll probably get rid of it tonight.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm normally clean-shaven, but I currently have a horribly-patchy and ridiculous beard due to "No-Shave November". I'll probably get rid of it tonight.
it's the second of december, remove it XD
my dad took part in that event, it turns out he is the true definition of neckbeard XD

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Were I to let my facial hair flow, it would probably turn out in a nice orange color. But it grows slowly, and I prefer not to have it.

:034:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I have a neckbeard.

And I'm keeping it.

I also have the beginnings of a mustache.

And I'm keeping that too.

I was a late bearder. I first bearded at age 16.

Chrome spellcheck isn't marking bearded... It appears "beard" is in fact a verb.

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
I have a small accumulation of protein-based substances that grow on this lower abomination of the skull that we humans have absurdly decided to name the chin. But locations of these face-changing qualities are non-existent elsewhere on the face.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have a small accumulation of protein-based substances that grow on this lower abomination of the skull that we humans have absurdly decided to name the chin. But locations of these face-changing qualities are non-existent elsewhere on the face.
a.k.a you have a beard and no other hair anywhere else?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I have a neckbeard.

And I'm keeping it.

I also have the beginnings of a mustache.

And I'm keeping that too.

I was a late bearder. I first bearded at age 16.

Chrome spellcheck isn't marking bearded... It appears "beard" is in fact a verb.
You're a good man. I refuse to keep my neckbeard.

16 isn't too long in all honesty. I've had the same moustache since I was 16, and couldn't start growing a beard until 17.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
It was in fact amazing...
Thanks for editing it out, Jiovanni. I know it's probably something you worked hard on, and you were hyped about advertising it. But I'm obliged to not allow advertising of any kind here. I'd suggest doing the same for the other boards, because seeing as you did post this on just about every board, you're going to have mods all over your ***.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Thanks for editing it out, Jiovanni. I know it's probably something you worked hard on, and you were hyped about advertising it. But I'm obliged to not allow advertising of any kind here. I'd suggest doing the same for the other boards, because seeing as you did post this on just about every board, you're going to have mods all over your ***.
no prob and yeah I did post it on every character's social thread so I'll probably be banned before I can edit them all lol.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Z1g's right... I just showed Mercy to perform my Animality.

^ Too good reply.

Edit: I just realized Ganon and G&W are the two most bad@ss characters
in Brawl, 'cause they're the only ones that actually have an ANIMALITY !!

Top Bottom