• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ah, I knew someone did.

A pain it wasn't recorded. I really wish a good Ganondorf could come up here, I've had a couple of people tell me they'd quit Brawl forever if they lost to a Ganon.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I've actually been considering visiting Ontario this summer so that I can play Kalm/you. My gramma lives in Thunder Bay during the summer, so I actually have an excuse to go up there.

edit: holy ****, they're on opposite sides of the great lakes. That plan isn't gonna work out lmao

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
It's at times like these that you wished you never lived on an island in Canada on the west coast with a mother that has you on a two inch leash.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Kalm doesn't go to tournaments. Ever. The past two he has been absent, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That post was far too salty.

Yea, someone didn't stop the recording, the videos couldn't process, and then my computer died while it was still recording. Sooo yea, everything was corrupted. There wasn't an outlet to use to plug in my laptop, which was probably the main problem anyways.

Sorry Ganon ppl, no one can see how terrible Arty is at this game, and how he is still somehow #2 in IL.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
That post was far too salty.

Yea, someone didn't stop the recording, the videos couldn't process, and then my computer died while it was still recording. Sooo yea, everything was corrupted. There wasn't an outlet to use to plug in my laptop, which was probably the main problem anyways.

Sorry Ganon ppl, no one can see how terrible Arty is at this game, and how he is still somehow #2 in IL.
Bawww :(

Thanks for bringing the recording stuff though. It was my fault for not stopping the recording.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
so guys, ive come to the conclusion that ganondorf should use music from the musical rendition of 'war of the worlds' seeing as some of its jsut epic beyond belief
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkjKQmjLLxY

Also, im testing the boards i visit for how effected the yare by cute things, therefore, who wants to see my new kittens?

Reim

Smash Journeyman
Reim.. Why haven't we fought?
Our connection shouldn't be too shabby.

Ima add you right now.

Maybe we can go double Ganon Vs two of my contacts.
I think the reason to your question would be the neverending amount of assignments I get. So I don't really have a lot of time for gaming, at the moment. We might be able to work something out... Sometime. :dizzy:

Laem

Smash Champion
lmao i almost beat germany's #1 PR'd player (mk main) with ganondorf
im just that good

Prawn

Smash Master
I never played Lain. You might be thinking of Prahwn. He's a ranked ICs in my region. I'm 2-0 with him right now.
im not ranked lol

also i told you guys i dont namesearch i just ONLY read character boards on here since i play like every character :)

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
im not ranked lol

also i told you guys i dont namesearch i just ONLY read character boards on here since i play like every character :)
You beat Bizkit, so you'll be ranked.

Then again, your loss against me this season might negate that.

Prawn

Smash Master
maybe......

i hope not i hate rankings. i play better when im not worried about losing lool

Prawn

Smash Master
i have a bajillion unranked losses. I really dont even want to be a part of it >_<

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
Ganons loves kitty kats. He shnuggles his 17 foot long panther and gives him treaties everyday. Then he rides his 8 foot tall Bengal Tiger into battle with his mauling teeth smeared with blood.

Jonas

Smash Champion
I think the reason to your question would be the neverending amount of assignments I get. So I don't really have a lot of time for gaming, at the moment. We might be able to work something out... Sometime. :dizzy:
You should also hang out with the Danish smash scene more :awesome:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm debating on going to DNA this weekend. I have two choices:

Smashfest at Sphere's (always freaking amazing), plus DNA and the following extracirricular activities with everone. Or get together with some of my friends plus two very attractive females.

HMMMM

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I'm debating on going to DNA this weekend. I have two choices:

Smashfest at Sphere's (always freaking amazing), plus DNA and the following extracirricular activities with everone. Or get together with some of my friends plus two very attractive females.

HMMMM
Smash bros before hoes.

Nah but seriously, if it was just the two chicks (and maybe one other friend) then I'd say go with that. But if you're with a bunch of friends, they gonna be messin with yur game. Plus you get all the free **** you want at the tournament. I think the choice is clear.

The scream of Ganon.
Incredible.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Looks like I'mma skip this tourney. The party is too enticing, plus it'll save me 40$.

Considering Christmas is the week after, it'll give me a nice 3 or so week break from Smash. It'll refresh things for me, since I'm honestly getting bored of my region. I've played the same people so much, it's starting to make me yearn for more OoR

Prawn

Smash Master
verm next time we see each other i wanna do mario vs ganon and link vs ganon and improve my low tier matchups

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I would like to play against more people myself. Unfortunately, I've no car. By the way, Verm, for what it's worth, I've got some money now to chip in for gas for the tourney that happened some time ago. If I could just find a time machine somewhere. :laugh:

That aside, I need to travel more and meet more smashers. I just hope my anxiety and shyness doesn't get the better of me. >___>

Prawn

Smash Master

That aside, I need to travel more and meet more smashers. I just hope my anxiety and shyness doesn't get the better of me. >___>
def do it!

and it wont, the smash community is a great place to get out of your shell and a safe place to be outgoing, ive seen it/experienced it first hand :]

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
def do it!

and it wont, the smash community is a great place to get out of your shell and a safe place to be outgoing, ive seen it/experienced it first hand :]
Thanks. I feel a bit better about going to tourneys now. I want to make Pound V my first. There's also a tourney in Toronto this January, but I hear I need a passport to go, so I may be unable to attend, even if I wanted to go that badly.

I honestly have no clue how I'd do in a tourney, but - good or bad - I just want some experience and to become a better player overall. :3

Prawn

Smash Master
:O

u live in springfield mass?

i live in mass!

we have tons of tournys way closer you can see how'd you do there

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Looks like I'mma skip this tourney. The party is too enticing, plus it'll save me 40$.

Considering Christmas is the week after, it'll give me a nice 3 or so week break from Smash. It'll refresh things for me, since I'm honestly getting bored of my region. I've played the same people so much, it's starting to make me yearn for more OoR
Go to SiiS4 in Ohio, a lot of other EC/atlantic south players are going too. As well as most of the midwest (including me).

Noobicidal

Smash Master
you guys who think you cant get anywhere without a car, dohoho
public transport, use eet XD
Well, when you live ten miles away to the closest town that doesn't have public transportation, it's a bit hard. The closest place that I know of that has buses is a 40 mile drive.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, when you live ten miles away to the closest town that doesn't have public transportation, it's a bit hard. The closest place that I know of that has buses is a 40 mile drive.
dont you have a bike or did someone steal that?
nearest city is 30 miles away, i bike anyway XP

Top Bottom