• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Heartstring

Smash Legend
excellent stuff zig. i would go all ganon in tourney, but the only tournaments we have are nationals so i'd get raked hard

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Living where I do, I would expect more tournaments to take place nearby. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any, and even if I could find some, I don't have a car with which I can get there with.

...Okay, so I lied. MLG was 20 miles away the other week, but there's no way I'm going to go to MLG for my first tournament.

But awesome job, Z1G. May you do well in doubles.

:034:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Good luck, TP. May you get ***** **** for all eternity!

Yet another discovery: You can "Flipman" onto the stage with an AD, and if you hold down your dodge/shield button, you'll bring up your shield once you land after the AD-frames.
(Dunno if this has been discovered yet, though :B)
Anything ledge related is pretty much covered in my guide, which should be visible when somebody decides to sticky it [Psst, it's right here, Verm. I admit, I really have to update it now that there are a lot of new stages that people use now.

Too good on your tournament placing, Z1g, but you should have convinced Tonsana to do Ganon dittos for the win. Make sure the tournament is reported for the good of Ganon.

I just realized, I'm technically qualified for the Ganon tier list now that I played Wifi with Vermanubis. Woo...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
@Clai, Debug pause + frame advance code can allow you to play Brawl frame by frame.

I can give you a GCT file that has those codes if you want.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah, guys, good news, other good news, and bad news.

Good news is I placed above Kalm at the tournament. Much of this had to do with his not being there.

I also came within a hair of winning a set. I literally had Falco offstage last stock, and mistimed my bair to edgeguard him, got spiked, and couldn't recover.

The bad news is I went Lucario. I realized yesterday that my Lucario is much, much, MUCH better than my Ganon. Even factoring in the difference in tiers. So I'm pretty much a Lucario main for the moment. Once I become confident enough in Lucario, and have a good idea of how the characters play, I'll return to the Dorf.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
SP has betrayed our nation.
We should sacrifice him for what he has done!!!!!
Oh my. Tis a shame to see a Ganon main leave for another main. I suppose I shouldn't be one to talk, since I main R.O.B. and have Ganon as a sub-main... still, it's tragic to hear about people changing mains. Does that mean Dirt is banished from the Realm of Darkness? I know not how the Ganon boards' traditions work... yet.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Oh my. Tis a shame to see a Ganon main leave for another main. I suppose I shouldn't be one to talk, since I main R.O.B. and have Ganon as a sub-main... still, it's tragic to hear about people changing mains. Does that mean Dirt is banished from the Realm of Darkness? I know not how the Ganon boards' traditions work... yet.
Oh please, you couldn't get rid of the sub-mains, half-mains, split-mains, or any other variant if you tried.

I'm living proof of that.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
I tried, but couldn't find the thread where I'm supposed to post my Tourney Results.
Healp?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Pffshaw, just try getting rid of me.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
Awesome job Z1GMA. 3rd place is definitely admirable.

Oh, I didn't realize Sol was here. Hey, Sol.

Exalted

Smash Lord
As with everything in life, too much is bad for you.

I.e. I'm just gonna rest up a bit. Also gonna get a keyboard this week so atleast I won't be too bored.

The crying! Exalted is craving your crying of unhappiness!

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
If the world outside doesn't give you support, the power has to come from yourself. I won't cry because that would be insulting to a Ganon main. We feel no pity and weakness. Now go, Ex. Life is challenging you. If you can't master that challenge, you're not worthy to be a Ganon main.:ganondorf:

Edit: Stop the namesearch baiting! >_>

Exalted

Smash Lord
You got it the wrong way. I challenge life! Not the other way around.
Duh.

I see that more like Warlock Punch bait, wouldn't you agree, TKOM?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Go on, Exalted, and do what you must. After all, life has more priority than Donkey Kong's Utilt tilted upwards. Hope to still see you around the boards here-and-there.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Utilt tilted upwards?

I shall deliver one last analfisting to anyone who desires to attain maximum self-awareness of their Ganondom.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Thx, guys <3

Where do I do that again? :o
Haha, supposedly the thread closed due to Ankoku being a big fail. Slowpoke is me.

@Clai, Debug pause + frame advance code can allow you to play Brawl frame by frame.

I can give you a GCT file that has those codes if you want.
THat'd be cool. Trying to figure it out frame-by-frame is going to be a challenge, but it'll be a worthy one.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
thats a fail trap. youre just listing peoples names and some (most) use other names to search

ORION I SEE YOU VIEWING NUGGUH!!!!!

Top Bottom