• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
lul verms a scrub you need to play lvl9 cpus

thats where its at
Obvious troll is obvious. XD

But yeah, I play level 9 CPUs sometimes, whenever I've no one to Brawl with on wi-fi. However, their tech-haxing gets annoying, so now I look to wi-fi as training grounds whilst CPUs are mere time-killers. I used to play against nothing but CPUs though. XD

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello followers of the Dark Lord, I wish to join your establishment and your ranks...:ganondorf:

I believe my Ganon is decent, if anyone wishes to test him, I'll be glad to show him.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Hello followers of the Dark Lord, I wish to join your establishment and your ranks...:ganondorf:

I believe my Ganon is decent, if anyone wishes to test him, I'll be glad to show him.
Hey, there.
You can start by signing in here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278422

Why dodn't you tell us something about yourself?

Happy murdering ~

Welcome to the unemployed club.
Lol, that's the truth.
However, when I work long periods, I try to at least visit the boards like 5 minutes
after work.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So Bahamut thinks that dirt requires less murdering than people? That is objectist, my friend! I am not amused!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner

Hey, Grey, I wouldn't mind some Ganon Dittos... though the lag would probably mess with us. XD

I'm not employed. I collect SSI. I hope to make a lot of money by investing in the Stock Market one day. If said plans go well enough, and I end up making it at least decent, I won't have to rely on SSI anymore. Sure, it may not be a murderous job, but making money by practically sitting on one's a** all day would help to make up for that, no?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
The "cleaning lady" job isn't murderous in the slightest.
I was hired to be a general helper, but doing the cleaning everyday goes way beyond what my pride can handle.
fair play i suppose.
i suggest all ganon mains should try and get a job as a butcher for all that murderous intent to go into making a nice juicy steak for people to buy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
fair play i suppose.
i suggest all ganon mains should try and get a job as a butcher for all that murderous intent to go into making a nice juicy steak for people to buy
Ahaha! That does make sense. I suppose game-hunting for sport may be a good murderous job of sorts:

Hunter A: "Use the S&W 500: it's so top tier!"
Hunter B: "That's not even a rifle, that's a magnum! It'd be low-mid at best!"
Hunter A: "But it can take down a bull elephant, so it should count for something!" XD

Noobicidal

Smash Master
fair play i suppose.
I was actually considering working at the local poultry processing plant. I'd get paid to kill small winged animals.

This man's rant describes exactly what I want to do there, helping the "chik'ns" aside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5_jLlP-Yao

Edit: This seems fun as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4wE84JZL4&feature=related

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Vermanubis, do you want to have my sig? I made a new one, and I'm offering this current one up to you, since you like it so much.

[collapse=Mortal Kombat]

Sovereign's Sexy Selection: Kitana; Mileena; Jade; Tanya; Frost; Nitara[/collapse]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol tekken, waht i game, im gonig to take a wild guess that you use lars/miguel?
i use ganryu/lili ^_^
miguel's quote when he fights jin is amazing 'my hatred for you is more than enough to stop you'

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
lol tekken, waht i game, im gonig to take a wild guess that you use lars/miguel?
i use ganryu/lili ^_^
miguel's quote when he fights jin is amazing 'my hatred for you is more than enough to stop you'
I main Lars and the Mishima/Kazama family. Technical_Chase mains Miguel. He's becoming a good friend of mine.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Obvious troll is obvious. XD

But yeah, I play level 9 CPUs sometimes, whenever I've no one to Brawl with on wi-fi. However, their tech-haxing gets annoying, so now I look to wi-fi as training grounds whilst CPUs are mere time-killers. I used to play against nothing but CPUs though. XD
Ha, that's odd, as their tech-haxxing is why I love playing level 9 CPU's. I love using a variety of CPU's and seeing what they're capable of at their technical limits (Their perfect shielding especially. It's ridiculous finding out what can be shielded in this game). I wish I had some type of TAS in my Brawl so I can see how Brawl is played frame by frame.

I just learned recently that you can perfectly shield a planker's Uair, shield-DI off the stage and then grab the edge due to the DI. I wonder if you can use that to beat MK's planking?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Ha, that's odd, as their tech-haxxing is why I love playing level 9 CPU's. I love using a variety of CPU's and seeing what they're capable of at their technical limits (Their perfect shielding especially. It's ridiculous finding out what can be shielded in this game). I wish I had some type of TAS in my Brawl so I can see how Brawl is played frame by frame.

I just learned recently that you can perfectly shield a planker's Uair, shield-DI off the stage and then grab the edge due to the DI. I wonder if you can use that to beat MK's planking?
My comment on your first paragraph: You've a point there. I actually went to do DK's Fthrow stage spike on a CPU. Amazingly, it tech'd out of it! Luckily, with quick thinking, I used my second jump >>> Uair to ensure they got stage spiked. I would've SD'd in the process, but the CPU was on its last stock, so it didn't matter. Thinking now, I should've saved the replay. =__=

My comment on your second paragraph: Wow, really?! It must take deisel prediction and timing to beat an MK with that kind of technique, but definitely something you should bring to light for research! :O

I love TAS runs! Aside from Brawl combo videos, I also watch tool-assisted speed runs religeously. It's amazing to see what can be made possible in games with enough knowledge on frame data. Metroid games speed runs are my personal favorites - namely, the 2-D sidescrollers: it's as if they were made with extreme speedrunning in mind. XD

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Yeah Clai that has been nown for a while aslo why a lot of tourneys don't have a LGL anymore.
Run to edge PS MKs uair then steal the ledge.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Hey, there.
You can start by signing in here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=278422

Why dodn't you tell us something about yourself?

Happy murdering ~
I already made the sign up thingamajig.

Well, I've been using the Dark Lord for 6 months (I think?). I've been wanting to improve him anyway I can so I want to participate in the Ganon boards so that I can continue to learn and progress with Greybeard.

Hey, Grey, I wouldn't mind some Ganon Dittos... though the lag would probably mess with us. XD
Hey Sol, it would but then we can always lag john. >.>

Exalted

Smash Lord
So I performed a DACUS with Ganon today.

Nothing to get hyped over though, since he slides about the same distance he does when you input Dash + Usmash if not shorter.
I'll test some more, but it doesn't look promising.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
So I performed a DACUS with Ganon today.

Nothing to get hyped over though, since he slides about the same distance he does when you input Dash + Usmash if not shorter.
I'll test some more, but it doesn't look promising.
You get a better distance from Salmon Smashing.

Exalted

Smash Lord
Good luck, TP. May you get ***** **** for all eternity!

Yet another discovery: You can "Flipman" onto the stage with an AD, and if you hold down your dodge/shield button, you'll bring up your shield once you land after the AD-frames.
(Dunno if this has been discovered yet, though :B)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
isnt flipman that thing ganon can do you land on stage from ledge released second jump?
ive yet to do it WITH the lag, let alone without it XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
Yeah, you use an Uair to get back up. The timing is even more strict with an AD though.

@Noob: Lol, k. As usual with most "discoveries", I have never seen it get mentioned elsewhere :0

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
My comment on your first paragraph: You've a point there. I actually went to do DK's Fthrow stage spike on a CPU. Amazingly, it tech'd out of it! Luckily, with quick thinking, I used my second jump >>> Uair to ensure they got stage spiked. I would've SD'd in the process, but the CPU was on its last stock, so it didn't matter. Thinking now, I should've saved the replay. =__=

My comment on your second paragraph: Wow, really?! It must take deisel prediction and timing to beat an MK with that kind of technique, but definitely something you should bring to light for research! :O

I love TAS runs! Aside from Brawl combo videos, I also watch tool-assisted speed runs religeously. It's amazing to see what can be made possible in games with enough knowledge on frame data. Metroid games speed runs are my personal favorites - namely, the 2-D sidescrollers: it's as if they were made with extreme speedrunning in mind. XD
I'm not a TASer, but I am a speedrunner. :O

I mainly do Contra.

Top Bottom