• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey guys, I'm new here. I was told about this thread by Exalted. I hope to be more active on the Ganon boards. I know, he's not listed as my main... but I still like using him, and have him as a sub-main... at least. ^-^

Introductions aside, I just read "dickriding"... Wtf?! XD

Exalted

Smash Lord
Sol shall become my apprentice of Ganondom.

Dickriding's basically quoting eachother, worshipping and stuff like that.
"Meatriding" is what pansies say.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Dickriding is a fairly tame term as well.

I prefer **** ***** **** **** *** ************ furious phallus rollercoasting

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sol shall become my apprentice of Ganondom.

Dickriding's basically quoting eachother, worshipping and stuff like that.
"Meatriding" is what pansies say.
Sounds fair enough. XD

I'd like a Ganondorf teacher to follow. I'd like to improve my Ganon game even further. I will admit that wi-fi battles have done wonders for my Dorf so far. :D

@Vermanubis: Ahaha! I dunno what the censored words were, but that's funny! XD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Sounds fair enough. XD

I'd like a Ganondorf teacher to follow. I'd like to improve my Ganon game even further. I will admit that wi-fi battles have done wonders for my Dorf so far. :D
You're from MA? You should come to a tourney sometime. There's one on the 14th in Worcester. I'll be going to it, and I can help you there.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You're from MA? You should come to a tourney sometime. There's one on the 14th in Worcester. I'll be going to it, and I can help you there.
Oh my! You're from New Hampshire?! That's amazing! The 14th, you say? Oh, but I don't have a car of my own, nor do I have a ride. T-T
I've noticed that our King of Evil, Verm, is signed as a mentor for Ganondorfs in the mentoring thread.
Wow! You're right. Is there a rule against having multiple mentors? Because, as my sig implies, I'm currently under the tutelage of Mister Eric as my R.O.B. mentor.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I believe several pupils have two mentors.
Great! I'll look into it then. Of course, I also have to make sure I have the consistent time to have a second mentor, since my schedule - especially as of late - has been rather hectic with game club and a possible, though small, Brawl tourney at said club this Friday. Then, I plan on trying my hand at stock-investing and all of that jazz, so I may very well have my hands full, to say the least. X__x

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
You could probably learn alot by yourself readin' through guides etc.
Actually, I have. I read many articles on smashwiki, which helps, and also watch Brawl combo videos on my PSP religeously. I wanted to get the two Ganon community combo videos, but their resolutions weren't compatible with the PSP, sadly. T-T

I usually apply what I learn from articles and combo videos in Brawls with good effect. Even in wi-fi Brawls during my good days, though the lag still makes it a bit hard nonetheless. X__x

That said, I hope the next community combo vid released has a resolution of 480 × 270, so that I can get it onto my PSP. Cooler still, is if I can get a clip or two of my Dorf in said vid, but one can always dream of such flights of fancy, no? ^ω^

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
That's all good and well, but how do you break their flesh?

It's like saying: "Brb, gonna stretch my testicles so I don't pull them during my workout."
Break their flesh -> break their body/material self.

And, like anything else manly and murderous, you do it the Ganon way.

:ganondorf:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Finally got to play Clai. Wanted to play him for so long. Too bad our battlefield meeting wasn't offline, though. :(

I think he recorded some of the matches though. We both pulled of some wild crap. :ganondorf:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Finally got to play Clai. Wanted to play him for so long. Too bad our battlefield meeting wasn't offline, though. :(

I think he recorded some of the matches though. We both pulled of some wild crap. :ganondorf:
Don't worry, it will happen. I assue you. Patience is the key to a true ruler. I have three of our replays saved- all of which extremely, extremely manly. It'll take a while before I can actually record them and upload them, though.

Clai is really fun to play.
When you're Ganon, it's impossible to not be really fun to play. Ganon 2good.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm trying to get some good wi-fi replays for my Dorf as well. The vast majority, though, are Ganon Dittos, though I did get some great footage of a match vs. Yoshi and 2 PTs. I wish I had ways to show them, but I've no recording equipment. I suppose I could just send replays to those who wants to look at them... I guess. XD

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm trying to get some good wi-fi replays for my Dorf as well. The vast majority, though, are Ganon Dittos, though I did get some great footage of a match vs. Yoshi and 2 PTs. I wish I had ways to show them, but I've no recording equipment. I suppose I could just send replays to those who wants to look at them... I guess. XD
Wanna WiFi a bit, Sol?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I can record them if you really want too.
Here is my channel, you can see its full of vids of other persons, and you can also see my quality. (Last ones are ofcourse my current quality).
http://www.youtube.com/user/Infernaldoomfire
That'd be awesome, if you can do that. Of course, since I've no means outside of sending replay data to other Wiis, it may be a bit of a hassle. Also, assuming you do see them, it'd be great if you can critique them as well. :D

P.S. Vermanubis, where'd you go? I waited on wi-fi, but you never arrived... or at least it still said "Awaiting Registration".

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
That'd be awesome, if you can do that. Of course, since I've no means outside of sending replay data to other Wiis, it may be a bit of a hassle. Also, assuming you do see them, it'd be great if you can critique them as well. :D

P.S. Vermanubis, where'd you go? I waited on wi-fi, but you never arrived... or at least it still said "Awaiting Registration".
Sorry, Sol. I posted that message 30 minutes prior to your post, so I surmised you left. :p

Anyway, I'm getting on now. See you on WiFi.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Sorry, Sol. I posted that message 30 minutes prior to your post, so I surmised you left. :p

Anyway, I'm getting on now. See you on WiFi.
Hey, I apologize for that unplayable lag. I can assure you that's never happened. It seems to have stabalized now. I have a Brawl coming up with someone on wi-fi in about 15 minutes, so I'll let you know how that went. If you so wish, and the wi-fi Brawl I have soon turns out normal, we may give a wi-fi Brawl another go.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hey, I apologize for that unplayable lag. I can assure you that's never happened. It seems to have stabalized now. I have a Brawl coming up with someone on wi-fi in about 15 minutes, so I'll let you know how that went. If you so wish, and the wi-fi Brawl I have soon turns out normal, we may give a wi-fi Brawl another go.
K, just lemme know when you're set.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
¤ Random statement ¤

Rage Quitting doesn't excist.

When I get frustrated - That's when I wanna keep playing the most.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Ahaha! Perhaps so, but this lag was legendary. I mean, we couldn't even move! XD

EDIT: Brawled Verm, and I must say those were by far the most lag-free, fun, manliest, and - at some points - funniest Brawls ever! Verm's Dorf is certainly something to be feared with no doubt and proves that the tier list and concept of power are but numbers! Thanks for the Brawls, man, I had a blast! XD

Top Bottom