• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl. Fort Mill, SC.

ey yo since ali and pp arent answering me lol, I might need a ride to this thing. I live in charlotte so it's not far out of somebodys drive.

I gotta work soon though, so my number is 704-616-9022. text me and tell me who you are and I'll get back to you.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
ey yo since ali and pp arent answering me lol, I might need a ride to this thing. I live in charlotte so it's not far out of somebodys drive.

I gotta work soon though, so my number is 704-616-9022. text me and tell me who you are and I'll get back to you.
somebody please get in touch twiggy, he's supposed to my teammate at this and if he cant make it i really dont want to come. he lives like 10 mins from ali and is a real cool dood. . . callllll this guy nao!!!!! <3

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
caaaan't wait

kackamee we need to MM!
Alright I'm ready ;] btw if you lose, I will let you keep your money and help you pay for what you want to enter. I'd hate for someone to have traveld all this way not to participate, I have a bunch o' money so don't worry about it ;o

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Well that suckz, I wonder what happend...is it just, reschedueld or canceled as a whole?
Well, nvm, I'll just wait for Crio

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
why is crio taking so long to shed some light on this? Quick post saying its canceled from someone in charge would be nice then we can find out why in another post.

ptown

Smash Ace
ah ben practissin' mah strategeez.

brawl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> melee.

who agrees?

ptown

Smash Ace
in brawl it's all mindgamez.

that makes it the chess of smash.

you could even say it's the grandmaster chess of smash.

ptown

Smash Ace
i play metaknight like i play chess.

i spin around real fast and knock the pieces off the board. it pisses people off.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Speaking for Crio, the tournament's been cancelled until further notice.

Some major things have happened, and it'd be best if you all didn't harass him with PM's--there's been a personal loss--not just for him, but for all of us at GE. Sorry I can't tell you guys more, I'll leave that up to Crio, but out of respect for him, don't flame/troll this thread or his inbox, because this tournament's the last thing on his mind right now.

ptown

Smash Ace
i like to get my opponent in a checkmate by combining the king, the rook, and the bishop standing them on one side of the board and launching pawn missles.

that's my other strat. not many people know of this move in chess.

brawl rules.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's official, the tournament's been moved to a later date—I just spoke with the GE owner and he confirmed this.

Sorry to all of you OOS people who took the time to plan this trip, but things like this are often unexpected.

As I said before, out of respect for Crio, let's just leave things as they are and look forward to this happening in the future.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
However*

We are potentially dong a smashfest/cheap tourney at Adam's. That caps at 20-30 ppl unfortunatley, but all us eager smashers/ppl who did travel, its something

Possibly lower$ tournies, like multiple 5$ or something

Adam/Dev/My own words pending*

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I started a thread pertaining. Follow it ppl

We are 100% doing something. BIG HUGE COMPETITION G2G TO ITZOMG*: no, its not judgement

It is something... ok? If the concensus is TOURNEY!!!, lower entry fee

Top Bottom