• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl. Fort Mill, SC.

Lareit

Smash Ace
Yeah I hope whatever happened is no big deal =/

Couldn't be good though.
I don't believe in keeping stuff in the dark.

Let it be known that the Tournament Organizer, many of the Gamers Edge regulars, and even the store owner himself has tragicaly lost a friend.

Smash has little place in light of that.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
It was a great loss

Whatever we do is up to Adam. If he opens up his home still is his own decision.

Really last minute plans= phail.... so... heads up

KillerSOS

Smash Champion

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
...I don't know what to say. That really sucks. I hope you feel better soon Crio, we're behind you all the way. Take your time getting the tourney back up, this is more important for you to cope with right now.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Our deepest sympathies from down GA way, 9 of us were on our way up there to hang out with some good ol' carolina smashers for the weekend, and we got the call 15 miles from the border. Hope you guys are pulling through this ok, its always hard when you dont see it coming.

For any of the folks that are still itching for some smash bros, we've decided to hold a tournament (melee is the one in the thread, but there's a brawl tourney the day before at the same place, and im sure everyone would be willing to give you housing) Once again, this is in very north georgia, so not too far from you guys. :) Threads here, hope to see some new faces there

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6543517#post6543517

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I'm sorry for your loss, and perhaps when your up to it you can have a tourney some day. My condolences as well.

Top Bottom