• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl. Fort Mill, SC.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
PP, here's how you play Jiggs:

MOST IMPORTANT STEP -----------> 1. Don't use Falco
2. Use Dr. Mario
3. Chain Uairs then dthrow -> fair at 70%
4. repeat 3 times

you play mario so doc can't be that hard for you
chain u.airs on jiggs? What kinda jiggs players you have up there? Ones that will actually fall back into u.airs at low %s? Lemme play them.

And throw f.air at 70%? They let that slide?

Actually, i take that back. 70% is close enough to where it's almost legit. But you're pushin it. >.>

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
As with Stingers, my wallet allowing, we will MM. 2/3.

Stingers wanted 2/3 $5, but it'll probably be 1-2 (fiancee johns.... she pwns my wallet, xD)

Btw, Flamingo/Stingers: who do you main/intend to fight me with. I'm all Sonic all the time

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Eh, due to some bull**** that's coming up, i may have to hit the abort button on this.

It'd be in my best interest i think. It's still debatable.

I NEVER KNOW ANYTHING.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Eh, due to some bull**** that's coming up, i may have to hit the abort button on this.

It'd be in my best interest i think. It's still debatable.

I NEVER KNOW ANYTHING.
As a fan of your Tactics themed avatar and signature picture, I urge you to reconsider. :laugh:

ptown

Smash Ace
my chair (the one i'm sitting in right now) hurts my @$$. and my back.

but the chairs at the edge, don't hurt me.
they don't hurt me at all.

judgement.

ptown

Smash Ace
what are you talking about?

i'm just stating some statements.

judgement.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
how many people are going to this (estimate) and who are the favorited players to win?

also; who are some better players who want a teammate?
A more accurate, updated list of attendees is on the main thread in the tournament Listings forum. The link is in my signature. I believe we're expecting somewhere in the region of 40-50 people.

I am the favorite. Of everyone.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
As with Stingers, my wallet allowing, we will MM. 2/3.

Stingers wanted 2/3 $5, but it'll probably be 1-2 (fiancee johns.... she pwns my wallet, xD)

Btw, Flamingo/Stingers: who do you main/intend to fight me with. I'm all Sonic all the time
I play Sheik, MK, and Marth. I'll use all Sheik in the MM since you are doing all Sonic. Hmm. This will be interesting considering I have never played a decent Sonic.

Umby

Smash Master
Alright, I'm able to bring a Wii, a Gamecube, Brawl, and Melee. If I'm reading the OP right, that means if I enter Brawl Singles and Melee singles, my entry fee is $1 per event, for a total of $2, is that right?

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Alright, I'm able to bring a Wii, a Gamecube, Brawl, and Melee. If I'm reading the OP right, that means if I enter Brawl Singles and Melee singles, my entry fee is $1 per event, for a total of $2, is that right?
Yus, that is correct

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I really don't know you Kack lol. We haven't even talked, let alone played.

We should though.

This is for Melee, once again.

Actually, Kack lemme play you first. I should at least give you a chance since I think my options are very slim right now and most of NC is already paired up.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Lolz kay, I wasn't really expecting to do dubz (melee or brawl) but alright, lets play and see.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo who is going with reflex tomorrow? he left me a message on facebook but i just got home, so i cant really find anything out. Anyway know? Im really interested in riding up, i just need some info, i.e. what time you'll be passing by newnan, when you're coming back, how much gas would be (guesstimated obviously) so hit me up doods, prrrrrrzzzzzz!

Umby

Smash Master
I'm think about entering Brawl teams since I never do teams, so if I don't have a partner by the time I get there, and you don't have a partner either, let me know.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Wes if you come I will offer you easy money in the form of your falcon vs my young link.
I wonder if you're open for teaming with THE RED COMET ZOMGZ

and I'll hug you on average about every five minutes! been quite a... err... like two years or so

and yes I am coming confirmed zomgz hotshot banana cooties pow-wow jabroni HYPER BOMB CORKSCREW BLOW

Top Bottom