• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gamer's Edge Cafe Presents: Judgement! 01/31 Melee / Brawl. Fort Mill, SC.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol I fail at Fox camping. That match sucked.

I might play doc, but only vs Jiggz or if I'm practicin for Jiggz, otherwise I'm Mario all dai.

Fox is good vs Jiggz if you know what you're doing, which I clearly didn't.

Lulz MM
I told you to go Mario

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I'm trying.

This. Playing vs Sonic is like going to a strip club with a gay guy.
Well, I'd argue finding a good* Sawnik is like... finding Selena Spice/insert-ur-dream-hottie-here at said strip club w/that gay guy: your astounded, your friend won't intefere, and everyone walks away with a big smile

"I just got owned... but it was soooooo good ;)" lulz

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well, I'd argue finding a good* Sawnik is like... finding Selena Spice/insert-ur-dream-hottie-here at said strip club w/that gay guy: your astounded, your friend won't intefere, and everyone walks away with a big smile

"I just got owned... but it was soooooo good ;)" lulz
There are reasons I love Jman. This is one of them.

The other one I'm not discussing in public.

I'm gonna melt face with my Gdorf melee at Judgement. And by that I mean get 3 stocked again.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Down Smash party Crash!

Probably not doing doubles. Hell, if I'm still broke I may not even be able to enter.

That would suck.

Yoshi-Kirby

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm....a 2 hour drive isn't that bad. I'm going, and everyone is gonna get owned by a certain Lucas and Kirby.

Ima attend the Melee one as Mario and Young Link, and do decent there, I'm waaay better at Brawl then Melee.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm actually getting hyped up for Melee now, I kinda even forgot how to play melee IC's but when I get the control in my hand I'm sure I can get my old self back. Then I'll pwn all you guys...hard

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Hmm... at the tourney tomorrow, someone bring Melee.... i'll likley not enter, but i wonder how my young link Fairs, (lol)

Still.... can't wait for judgement

And btw Stingers, i'll MM if my wallet allows, cool?

It should tho... i just worked 7:30am to 11:00pm with no break yesterday... chea...

But... after 10 hrs, you get time and a half, so 4-5 hrs of it was 13.00 an hr, judgment cash-money-mulah

And google Selena Spice.... thats one smexy lady right ther (i kno Crio would agree, latinaaaaaaaaaaas!)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
I know for sure you guys can get it together and do well in Melee, but it's a matter of whether you bros wanna play a little catchup with your former selves.

I want an epic Melee crew battle. Especially since there was no time at all for one at TO4.
Lol hold on. Were definetly haveing sc vs nc. Melee crew battle. Regardless of who is there or not. Holly marth, Nice. And me will take you on!!!!! grrrrr lol.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
I hope you've been working on what I told you Kidd. I'd better not **** you AT ALL. =p
Lol the pressure

Falco has always scared me the most in melee

Oh my oh my, to overcome pheer

GOLLY LOCKDOWN IS EVIL

That has been my Haiku that breaks haiku rules.

God I'm random.

Love me anyways? :D

ZeroTolerance

Smash Rookie
Hey count me in too. I'll prolly be able to go if Omni is able to give me a ride.

PS.. not that much of a "Smash N00b"...xD

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
i think im going to need a partner cause i wanna enter doubles but my bro is teaming with someone else. anyways i can play fox or g&w in doubles.

ptown

Smash Ace
i been training real hard like in pokemanz.

i been studying real hard to. getting my brain real smart in math and stuf. it's gonna real tough cuz i gonna need mixups to beat matchups and on the spot calculations and you also need to be good with landscaping cuz brarul got like these floaty levels and levels with cool stuf in it. i been taught my caluclus so i think i'll be more than challenged.

smash bros. is real gud. this tournament is gonna show who got mindgames cuz the best got them in large quan*******.

ptown

Smash Ace
i've dun made up real gud strategies. like mash B. afterwards, i say gud match and no johns and stuf and talk about matchups and numbers and stratz and stuf that i dun been taught real gud and yes suh and put on my vidz on youtube.

i'm real smart in brarulz and knows my counterpicturz like i studies the back of my hand.

when i see somefin real shiny and impress me real gud, i say wowz, suh, dat dere is sign of real professhunal. and it doan happ'n all dat offen to.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Peter has just made me re-evaluate my entire perspective of things.

I have a reason to live now.

ptown

Smash Ace
hello yeah.

i been to this gamer's edge place and the chairs are real comfortable. they got a lot of tvs and shiny things that impress me real gud.

i also learnt bout life and crio learnt life as well through new perspectives from my learning-speariences at gamer's edge.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
hello yeah.

i been to this gamer's edge place and the chairs are real comfortable. they got a lot of tvs and shiny things that impress me real gud.

i also learnt bout life and crio learnt life as well through new perspectives from my learning-speariences at gamer's edge.
SHINY THINGS.......????????????????????????????????????????????????????? OMG.

I am not going to be able to concentrate on my Brawl!

Shiny Johns FTW!

Top Bottom