• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've written on a test

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is snape a bad guy? ...Because I don't like Dumbledore

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Just yesterday, I had the chance to do this!

In my English class, we had a pop quiz on the first 5 chapters of a book that I did not read.

First question: What did Mortenson want to leave on top of the mountain?

My answer: A baby panda, because he's mean and sadistic.

Second (last) question: What was the name of the mountain?

My answer: Mount Pandabandonment.

I thought I was pretty clever there, yes.
Three Cups of Tea IS ****ing boring. Good choice.
---
I feel like a terrible person for not participating in such antics you guys did. That Calvin and Hobbes one sounds legit.

M.K

Level 55
Heh, I usually leave the answers blank just in case we do peer grading, then we fill in the answers for each other as they call them out XD.

...but these sound awesome. I can't wait until my next test, now I just need to find one that ISN'T on a Scantron.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Somebody say Calvin and Hobbes?!

I just write some pretty smart*** stuff if I don't know it. Like if it's a math question, I used to just write "Christ on a cracker, this is too hard."

IrArby

Smash Ace
Is snape a bad guy? ...Because I don't like Dumbledore
Depends what you mean really? I know more than is neccesarily cool to know about the book series. Don't see how anyone could not like Dumbledore unless you're talking about the film version.

@Sonic the Baron: I'm loving the Avatar reference. Sublte yet scary.

When my friend was running for Prom Court or King or whatever it is, he had to participate in an assembly and among other things talk about his future plans in life. He came to me so we could work out an amusing answer.

We decided he would dedicate his future life to the creation of a telvision show wherein, cross-dressing women would undergo gender reassignment surgeries and begin their new lives as men.

The title of the show was to be Susan B. Anthony.

Unfortunately, they didn't allow him to put that cause they're a bunch of ***** whipped narcs so . . .

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
Well one of my friends wanted my phone number, and we were taking a test and had no paper so i just wrote it on my test ^^

~rh

Smash Lord
Oh okay aha. I thought it was some sort of ridiculous math question and it ended up as your phone number. :laugh:

zrky

Smash Lol'd
someday on a test that doesn't count much, I have got to write some of these 'answers'

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My inability to answer this question is probably more a reflection of your inability to teach than it is a reflection of my own lack of effort in class.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Wow, I'll definitely have to remember that one for exams.

Sonic24

Smash Apprentice
Actually did have a question like that the question was "Write down anything you would like me to know" and i wrote my phone number haha

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
lol nice one hm the wierdest question i've gotten on a test would be "who do u think is the weirdest teacher in the whole school?"

My answer was "the one who wrote this question in the first place" and under neath it i drew up a stick figure mascaring a crowd ....... i really don't know what i got on that test but i still have a A+

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wrote way too many funny things in math. I probably ended up writing something ridiculous and didn't even realize. I sucked at math. Ugh, I don't even wanna remember.

Limeee

Smash Champion
one time in grade 6 my friend was an idiot and we were doing a social test, the question was what is a staple food? and one of the answers (multiple choice) was it is a food that tastes like metal so i said it was that and he failed the test :D

he was almost crying lol

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I think I will answer any question that I do not know the answer to that is asking me about a specific term, place, person, or thing with "Whatever the Wikipedia article says".

Yes, that will do nicely.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Chemistry:
"Where is methane found?" - Among the answers: "Farts, Cows"
"Draw a monomer" - I drew a single stick figure with a sadface.
"Draw a polymer" - I drew 3 stick figures holding hands with happy faces.
"Draw a starting reaction" - I drew a rocket start.

c3gill

Smash Ace
On a German Test in my AP German class (back in high school, about 3 years ago)- I made some direct comparisons between my german teacher and hitler.

she was a 26 year old morman. and pretty hot too.

After she graded the tests, she asked me about it- I dropped it for a few days, brought it up again one day in a computer lab (she was pissing me off), and got thrown out of the class permanently.

edit- oh in those comparisions, she was hitler and i was the jews. she was killing my gpa, if i remember correctly.

D

Deleted member

My friend drew an inappropriate male body part on his Spanish test.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
On a German Test in my AP German class (back in high school, about 3 years ago)- I made some direct comparisons between my german teacher and hitler.

she was a 26 year old morman. and pretty hot too.

After she graded the tests, she asked me about it- I dropped it for a few days, brought it up again one day in a computer lab (she was pissing me off), and got thrown out of the class permanently.

edit- oh in those comparisions, she was hitler and i was the jews. she was killing my gpa, if i remember correctly.

Ooh, I would love a transcript XD

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
My inability to answer this question is probably more a reflection of your inability to teach than it is a reflection of my own lack of effort in class.
I wish i had the balls to write something like this on a test.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Anytime I write a long paper, that are meant to be written as if your writing a random person on the street, I always make sure to include references to things that happened in class inside of parenthesis. It's hilarious, atleast to me. I think I'll do the ACDC on my multiple choice test tomorrow. With a message like (+4 respect points if you get the reference. ) on it. XD

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
On an english test today, the question's numbers skipped from 42 to 44.

I was craving for Dr. Pepper. So question 43 i put "Dr.Pepper = energy".

Jeet Kune Do

Smash Apprentice
Well, I never really wrote funny stuff on tests...

But my history teacher gives us these really long study guides, and we have to give him long paragraph answers which he doesn't even read. Our class likes to write random stuff in the paragraphs, like the names of Pokemon (we're nerds) or song lyrics. Just to test him, I have written stuff in my study guide submissions, random stuff like GIRUGAMESH. I haven't really been caught yet, haha, although others have.

Smash Master
Heh, I had a history teacher who only skimmed for completion. Near the end of the year I caught on, so I handed in the same definitions with the new words written in for the last three homeworks.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I pretty much broke down why part of the reading section in a standardized test was utterly pointless and a waste of my time and other students' in the written answer portion. I got the highest score possible on that question, too, xD.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I think I wrote OVER 9,000 on a test once, but the teacher never saw it.

I've got to do something stupid before my sophomore year.
But I don't know what >_<

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
Once we had an vocabulary quiz in english class that had ten words that all meant 'cruel' or 'unfair' (or something like that, it was awile back). Since it was a multiple choice and my teacher was VERY picky about the answers, I struggled with it slightly. At the end of the multiple choice there was a section that asked to write an essay using each of the words so I wrote an essay roughly about how "the cruelty of the board of education to require students to take a test as complicated and confusing as such."

I failed the quiz.

Top Bottom