• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've written on a test

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Have you ever had a question on a test or exam where you've been like LOLWUT so you just put osmething hilarious?

some kid in a math class in my grade wrote all the lyrics to "Touch the Sky" by Kanye on his test a few years ago

Post what you've written :D

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahaha nice

for a fill in the blank in Spanish, i had to recall some guys name

i knew his first name was ken so i just put huang for kicks :D

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I never wrote anything funny on my tests :(, but i have some pictures of other people's answers.

*my favorite

Chaco

Never Logs In
Lol!

That's awesome. On a geometry test on the bonus, I didn't know the answer. So I wrote Jesus.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Lol!

That's awesome. On a geometry test on the bonus, I didn't know the answer. So I wrote Jesus.
You couldn't possibly have gotten that answer wrong.

By the way, MBreeto, I love the TMNT one and the elephant one. I think teachers should really be nurturing creativity more.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
You couldn't possibly have gotten that answer wrong.

By the way, MBreeto, I love the TMNT one and the elephant one. I think teachers should really be nurturing creativity more.
I have some other ones, but they aren't exactly language friendly. There was one though, I can't find it, but it was an anatomy test with a diagram of the upper half of a human body, with fill in the blanks, and the kid got them all right, but he drew a mermaid tail for the bottom half of the body and got points off xD. I'm gonna try to find it

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I wrote f*** in an essay once. I got 100% for that exam :D

Sometimes exams ask me to draw out things (grrrr). When they come out particularly bad I apologize on the script for my terrible picture.

Nike.

Smash Hero
One time on an impossible math question i wrote:

"I cannot answer this question as it is against my religious principles"

I passed :D

Blazer

Smash Ace
Last week I had a test in art class. I knew most of the answers and did pretty well, but there was no word bank at all so I was drawing my fill in the blanks from nowhere. Got to one question that was like "Raphael was an ____ (Specific type of artist)" of course I'd paid no attention to the two minutes we went over him, and Raphael IS my favorite ninja turtle....
Raphael was a ninja turtle. Seriously. I'll come back to this topic when I get the test back.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Wow I am loving all of these lol. Well one time back in like 8th grade, we had a new teacher come in for spanish, and our class sort of took advantage of her right away. And on her first quize nearly the entire class wrote "Your mother" as an answer to every question. She looked at the papers and she started crying and just went back and sat at her desk. I felt soooo bad for the poor lady, I went up and said sorry and that the class just liked to goof off sometimes and they didn't mean any harm.

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
I think I had to label 6 specific types of propaganda in my american gov't class and I had no idea so I drew a picture of a basketball, microwave, rocketship, genie lamp, salt and pepper shakers, and this signature clown face I know how to draw and my teacher marked it wrong and took an additional 5 points off my test. Now I just leave questions blank.

also in spanish the other day I didnt know an answere for a question so I wrote "la fiesta en mi pantalones". I only got a lunch detention though so it was worth it.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
In a history class, we were asked who the admiral was who won a famous sea battle. I couldn't remember, so I wrote, "Captain Crunch."
My teacher didn't think that was too funny, and marked me off 4 points. It was a 2 point question.

Chaco

Never Logs In
LOL! Gotta love teachers who get anal over a little humor.

mzink*

Smash Ace
In a history class, we were asked who the admiral was who won a famous sea battle. I couldn't remember, so I wrote, "Captain Crunch."
My teacher didn't think that was too funny, and marked me off 4 points. It was a 2 point question.
Dang I think they should just treat stuff like that as a regular wrong answer unless the person was like obviously trying to be very rude.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
I jumped on the "Write 'THIS IS SPARTA!' on your AP exams" bandwagon last year. I'll probably do it again this year.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I jumped on the "Write 'THIS IS SPARTA!' on your AP exams" bandwagon last year. I'll probably do it again this year.
Lol that makes me think of our History movie. In which we did Sparta. And put wuite a few "That's what she said"'s in it. He loved it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha if I was still in school when that movie came out, I probably would have done that too. I wouldn't have been able to resist.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
One time I just wrote "In the New World Order, mathematics means nothing!" on a word problem in a math test

And usually on French tests I would write "In Mother Russia, language comprehends you." for most of the essays.

POKE40

Smash Lord
I think I had to label 6 specific types of propaganda in my american gov't class and I had no idea so I drew a picture of a basketball, microwave, rocketship, genie lamp, salt and pepper shakers, and this signature clown face I know how to draw and my teacher marked it wrong and took an additional 5 points off my test. Now I just leave questions blank.

also in spanish the other day I didnt know an answere for a question so I wrote "la fiesta en mi pantalones". I only got a lunch detention though so it was worth it.
Dang teachers can be very mean...
To bad some people don't have a lot of humor in them. :(
I would be the teacher who would draw on teachers for fun :p
^whoops that came out wrong...

I would be the teacher who would draw on the tests for fun :p

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
The only funny thing i did was during a final essay i needed citations.

So i quoted Bender from futurama.

got B+, it was tight.

wtflove

Smash Cadet
The last "funny thing" I've written on a test was: "Whatever you want it to be."

My teachers are the ones that give us strange questions. 9__9

FOR EXAMPLE:

Jazz Band [Music Theory quiz]: What is the difference between dillying an dallying?

Philosophy [Test]: Are you truly living? If yes, are you lying to yourself because you realize just how sad and pathetic your life is? Explain why.

Philosophy [Test]: Which of my coworkers do I hate the most and why?

LOL

Chaco

Never Logs In
Niiro, Don't make fun of the new people. I'll make no one love you.

D

Deleted member

I had a question about the Brown vs. Board of Education thing, and I wrote 7 sentences, with the first letter in each sentence spelling "**** You".

He didn't notice.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Question 13 was something like "How can one access the Werribee Plaza?" and 14 was "Is the Werribee Plaza open 7 days a week?" (Werribee plaza being a shopping mall in my town. Funny how I live in Hoppers Crossing, though, not Werribee)

I got an A+ for this project.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahahahahhha thats amazing.

on my math test today i wrote LOLWUT for a proof

thats what sparked me to write this thread :D

Top Bottom