• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Does anyone along i-20 need a ride? Right now we've got 2 spots in our car and that is going to suck balls for driving.

Also do any of the Birmingham guys want to let us stay at their place when we get in late Friday? Wobbles isn't getting off work til like 2:30 so we're going to be driving a lot, and I don't know if we want to just drive straight to Georgia or stop along the way
What this guy said

Pritch

Smash Lord
Ridiculously last minute, I know, but is anyone from the panhandle looking at this? Rice, drumma, etc? I find I suddenly have disposable income and a free weekend and I'm tempted to go to this if I can find a carpool to ride along with.

Ambix

Smash Ace
We're about to get on the road in an hour or two.

See you **** tomorrow.

HYPEHYPEHYPE.

EDIT:

DoH: Friendlies. They need to happen. Saturday. Early.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Not goin to TO6? Want (some) real live updates?

FOLLOW ME.

@Ambix: If I wasnt too **** lazy to reach over and unhook 2 wires, and reopen my already packed bag, I'd bring MBAA. Sorry man.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
cfl on the way, were in ga now atleast.

Frames, Rx, UI, Cobol and myself. lady gaga and stray cats **** year

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I am willing to pick up people and take them to TO if they are willing to pay for my door fee as long as you are not that far out of the way. I live in Alpharetta/duluth area. I have no green in my wallet so please help a fellow smasher out?

Cant promise a ride back though.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
My driving offer is still valid. I wanna see you guys :(

I can pick people up from marta, duluth, alpharetta, somewhat close to the venu, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom