• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
No johns, but if I had picked KP instead of being nice and picking my lame crewmate who only took 2 stocks, we wouldve assrammed your crew. also redd scrubbed it up vs you. johns johns, yea yea, but the Va crew with only one of our top players and one of our terrible players almost beat your crew which was only missing PP and a rusty Lozr. i swear to god, I don't see how you even think it'll be close

Im about to start throwing insults at you just to make this serious yay.
Even though you're one of my favorite smashers now

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
No johns, but if I had picked KP instead of being nice and picking my lame crewmate who only took 2 stocks, we wouldve assrammed your crew. also redd scrubbed it up vs you. johns johns, yea yea, but the Va crew with only one of our top players and one of our terrible players almost beat your crew which was only missing PP and a rusty Lozr. i swear to god, I don't see how you even think it'll be close

Im about to start throwing insults at you just to make this serious yay.
Even though you're one of my favorite smashers now

We would've still tapped even if you picked KP. DJ would've pooped on that Marth and the end result would've been the same. Me tapping Redd and Poehlcat for 7 stocks. We'd win by at least 3 stocks if we played top 5 vs top 5. ;) Our crew was missing a PP, a LoZR and a Camron mother ****in' Milani. Your crew was missing Tope...a Falcon (lol), Chillinwho829 and ChuDat? Man... we'd tap.

But enough talking, get your five and come lose to us lil babies. ;)

ps I love you Cyrain <3

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
this just in: more housing spots available at spsu. get at me for details.
me and possibly 2-3 others need housing

ps Where is Daysoo when I need him?

hmmm one car just dropped out...

gotta find a replacement

also gotta quit playing LoL or I really am gonna get ***** at this tourny XD
play LoL with me sometime!

OMG LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Good thing TR doesn't need practice to beat NC crew. Lawlawlawlawlawl <3 you all
you too!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
chillindude82much

my boy Ron has housing available for 5 or 6 people, so i think Nicaboy and his car will just stay with Ron since they're good friends.

that means Henry/Ovonte's apartment is available. the main living area has 1 long couch and 2 small couches, and a carpeted floor. there is also an empty room that you guys can use since one of the roommates moved out. If there's still not enough room, then the kitchen floor is also nice and cozy.

I think we can fit about 10 people in that apartment. Sounds like NC has first dibs. Yay, how many people are coming in the car?

KO- we can probably fit you guys, assuming Yay isn't bringing more than 8 people.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
lmfao @ all of this. =D

@ true darkness, Richmond really isn't that good =(
On a serious note, I wish the best of va were coming to this so we really could have a tight crew battle.

Oh, and Yay, G-reg and Chillin are good now, legit. you'd probably be surprised

-edit-

out of curiosity...Who is the 5th member on the Carolina crew? I assumed it'd be PP, Yay, Lozr, Dop and then ...? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Chillin has exams and stuff coming up. Chu generally just goes to the really big/close stuff and G-reg..I'm not sure. Maybe he will come.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
chillindude82much

my boy Ron has housing available for 5 or 6 people, so i think Nicaboy and his car will just stay with Ron since they're good friends.

that means Henry/Ovonte's apartment is available. the main living area has 1 long couch and 2 small couches, and a carpeted floor. there is also an empty room that you guys can use since one of the roommates moved out. If there's still not enough room, then the kitchen floor is also nice and cozy.

I think we can fit about 10 people in that apartment. Sounds like NC has first dibs. Yay, how many people are coming in the car?

KO- we can probably fit you guys, assuming Yay isn't bringing more than 8 people.
We're coming with 7. Me, PP, Snap, DJRome, Maria, Dop and Smith

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lol there definitely won't be room. There's actually another empty room in the apartment but it's locked and we can't get it open :c

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh ill get it open...

if all else fails ill use my ****, i pry lots of stuff open with that
(even when they're kicking and screaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom