• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
is anyone driving through or near auburn, alabama? there's one person that really needs a ride, maybe 2 people (Aznseal and billy)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
You'll have to ask moogle for that

There's at most one spot available, it'll be me moogle Chad and mslano.

I don't know if saintrage is going or not.

EDIT: Tope $5 mm just for that :p

EDIT EDIT: Cheap Peach, you can ride with us. :p
if you guys want, you can come over thursday and/or friday and stay til TO. I'm out of school those days, and I think UAH is too.

PB&J

Smash Hero
who ever im housing bring a sleeping bag or something..i only have like 5 blankets and sheets

cant wait to f smash to f smash someone

Purple

Hi guys!
Notice how Yahuhz hasn't been sayin **** since his punk *** got ***** by richmond...

lol he'll never take a set from me or cyrain and its so cute to see him get so flustered about it

and **** didn't cyrain team with like random richmond trainee and defeat yahuhz and dop on a team???

so much for souf crew

dude cyrain is like yahuhz and lozr put together and then made good

pp im coming for you baby XD

im tryin to take 2nd to hbox at this tourney ^^
Wow.... Yayuhz got that fear in his heart, can't even come into this thread and respond XD

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Notice how Yahuhz hasn't been sayin **** since his punk *** got ***** by richmond...

lol he'll never take a set from me or cyrain and its so cute to see him get so flustered about it

and **** didn't cyrain team with like random richmond trainee and defeat yahuhz and dop on a team???

so much for souf crew

dude cyrain is like yahuhz and lozr put together and then made good

pp im coming for you baby XD

im tryin to take 2nd to hbox at this tourney ^^
What was that? You wanted to lose to me in a MM? Well... alright! It's really going to be painful for you to hand over that $$ after that post though... I'm sorry!

ps: we're still going to win the crew battle!

j00t

Smash Champion
I feel like I need to get revenge for AL since they lost to SC in football

yay $5 MM :p

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
If I find that people aren't listening to me I'll take you up on that offer.
I haven't ever really needed help announcing stuff at my tourneys- I WOULD however like a representative from each state when I do pools to identify people for me so I don't create "infighting" amongst people who traveled together or play all the time.

This does not mean however, that input from others will be "final" on the creation of pools- I'm not relinquishing the authority that comes with my responsibility for running this event.

No tourney is perfect, but I do endeavor to make mine as fair as possible and give the community what I personally believe tournaments should consist of.
get it done sonnn

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
At Tipped Off 6 this weekend, I will be doing Money Matches with whoever wants to donate some money to my chorus. I will be playing Jigglypuff but on request I can possibly do other characters including:

Falco
Fox
Sheik
Falcon
Pichu (depends)

My chorus (Freedom High School Patriot Singers) has a lot of upcoming trips and events we will be singing at this year. I figured that, in order to help the cause, I could donate some money I've won from money matches.

Hence, here's how it will go down.

Accepting All MMs:

$1 = One Match

$2 or $3 = One Set Bo3

$4-$6 = One set Bo5

$7 and up = one set Bo7

$10 and up = Your call, sweet Suzie

IF YOU WIN THE SET, YOU WIN DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK, AS IN ANY TYPICAL MM.

IF I WIN THE SET, THE MONEY I WON FROM YOU GOES DIRECTLY TO MY CHOIR!

Thank you if you can help my cause!

If you just wanna MM me in the normal way, just tell me.

Props to PikaChad for giving me the idea.

<3

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I'll do ya a 4-6 one Hbox I need to be reminded of how much I ****ing hate Jigglypuff.

gonna hype up Tope vs Yayuhz as much as possible when I'm there btw
You could always play Soft, he makes EVERYONE remember how much they hate Jigs. lol

Also tope vs. yay should be hype, as I'm pretty sure it'll happen... it does at most major south tournaments.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Since chillin, g-reg and chu probably aren't coming, we may as well just do Team Richmond vs. all of NC/SC and still whoop your *****. That would put you to true shame.

^_~

nicaboy

Smash Champion
sheik dittos are mad easy though. just play smart and grab at the right time and your good.

ok you can play anyone vs my sheik and i"ll do my fox your sheik

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I feel like I need to get revenge for AL since they lost to SC in football

yay $5 MM :p
Accepted.
I'll do ya a 4-6 one Hbox I need to be reminded of how much I ****ing hate Jigglypuff.

gonna hype up Tope vs Yayuhz as much as possible when I'm there btw
Gonna scrape Tope and his awkward Sheik up like **** off my shoe.
You could always play Soft, he makes EVERYONE remember how much they hate Jigs. lol

Also tope vs. yay should be hype, as I'm pretty sure it'll happen... it does at most major south tournaments.
It does always happen. But now it's personal.
Since chillin, g-reg and chu probably aren't coming, we may as well just do Team Richmond vs. all of NC/SC and still whoop your *****. That would put you to true shame.

^_~
I wonder how Cyrain's words taste? Well... who knows? We can ask him after he takes a hearty stomach full of them after he is forced to eat them!

j00t

Smash Champion
Dude my avatar is better than yours :laugh:

Not gonna lie though. Your avatar is pretty good/ funny :)
wtf, GnW is wayyyyy better than Lucas :D

consider our $5 mm upgraded to $10

I'll beat your *** :p

and I'll use GnW too lol

j00t

Smash Champion
I don't think nica is free, quite the opposite actually (he's beaten Linguini in tournament)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmmm one car just dropped out...

gotta find a replacement

also gotta quit playing LoL or I really am gonna get ***** at this tourny XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom