• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah my friends at the SPSU apartment are housing nicaboy + car, and I'm housing all of mississippi at my house

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
First post updated with link to surrounding hotels near venue!

Is there anyone who's still in need of housing?
Anyone in GA still offering housing?

Lets get everybody squared away guys, this is next weekend!!!

Also PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring setups!
The venue owner may not give everyone the discounted door fee for it, saying we "already have enough" but I am not gonna let that keep us from getting enough setups-
If you provide a setup and don't get discounted, I'll compensate you somehow. :)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
mike, what are the details on the ryan/eugenio side tournament? and moment of silence?
I imagine I'll make an announcement over the microphone and give details at the tourney.
I'll need contact info for eugene and ryan's mothers to provide them with the proceeds.

yay, do we have housing?
Slight problem there, my grandmother is "old-school" and will not house girls and guys together upstairs in my house (which is where everyone I house will be staying)
So uhhh... I believe I am still housing Yay's car... minus ******.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I imagine I'll make an announcement over the microphone and give details at the tourney.
I'll need contact info for eugene and ryan's mothers to provide them with the proceeds
well, I was mostly wondering if it was taking place on day 1 or day 2.

also, I talked with Mauricio and he said he can take care of the money for Eugenio's mother, and Winnar said he can take care of the money for Ryan's mother (I think???)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
well, I was mostly wondering if it was taking place on day 1 or day 2.

also, I talked with Mauricio and he said he can take care of the money for Eugenio's mother, and Winnar said he can take care of the money for Ryan's mother (I think???)
Day 1 I imagine. Thats probably the day we'll have extra time on.
Singles always takes longer, as more people enter.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'll definitely enter the side/fund tournament. I wanted to go down and pay my respects to Eugene's grave, but I found out he was buried in South America so that's not exactly gonna be happening, unfortunately, so this is as good a way as I can to do it.

Been a long time GA. I will probably only be there for one day (the 1st day I imagine?) because I'm not entering n' stuff. So I wanna get in as much friendlies and mm and hugs and **** as I can while I'm there. Gonna be intense.

edit : I'll bring a setup for while I'm there, too.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If this is a multi day event, i need housing.

My mother is still weary of me staying a potential child-offender's home, so any directs toward the nearest day care would be of need.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Notice how Yahuhz hasn't been sayin **** since his punk *** got ***** by richmond...

lol he'll never take a set from me or cyrain and its so cute to see him get so flustered about it

and **** didn't cyrain team with like random richmond trainee and defeat yahuhz and dop on a team???

so much for souf crew

dude cyrain is like yahuhz and lozr put together and then made good

pp im coming for you baby XD

im tryin to take 2nd to hbox at this tourney ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom