• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal presents: Tipped Off 6!!! (October 16th and 17th) RESULTS THREAD UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Yo if anybody could help me out that would be awesome. I'm from SFL with nicaboy and that crew. I'm supposed to be staying with them at SPSU... only thing is instead of driving i'm flying cuz i fly for free and stuff. So i was wondering whats the best way exactly to get from the Airport to SPSU. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
uhhhhhhhhhh what are your flight details? Maybe you can get picked up in Atlanta from someone on their way up from FL

Waba

Smash Apprentice
FYI:

SPECIAL HOTEL DEAL FOR USGA CUSTOMERS:

Wingate Inn by Wyndham
1005 Kingswood Place,
Alpharetta, GA 30004
770-649-0955

Discounted rate for US Gaming ArenA Guests $49/Night + Tax for a Luxury Suite. Up To 5 Persons/Room. Regular Price $104/Night. 1 King or 2 Queens, + Pull Out Sofa Bed, Internet Connection, Flat Screen TV, In-Room Game System, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Hairdryer, Cordless Phone, Free WIFI, Cardio Room, Jacuzzi, Laundry Room, Free Breakfast Included & Free Shuttle Service to and from US Gaming ArenA Mention US Gaming ArenA for Room Discounts When Making Reservations

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
well since my mom is a flight attendant i could actually choose whichever flight to take on Friday.... so i could prob work that out so i'm flyin in around the same time they're passing by.... the airport is literally on the way up from Florida to SPSU?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
wow, what a great deal lol

trikrome- you have to pass through atlanta I think. It doesn't look too far out of the way.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Yo if anybody could help me out that would be awesome. I'm from SFL with nicaboy and that crew. I'm supposed to be staying with them at SPSU... only thing is instead of driving i'm flying cuz i fly for free and stuff. So i was wondering whats the best way exactly to get from the Airport to SPSU. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks.
what's your flight info?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
Well nicaboy and that crew is gonna prob be passin by ATL pretty late... around midnight or so. i could fly in then...buuut if there's some Fl peeps passin by or something let me kno. i would love to fly in earlier and chill and smash or w/e.

BunBun

Smash Master
If anyone wants to do me a favor and take hbox and hiroshi to the airport Sunday night, I'd really appreciate it. It would save me 2 hours on my already 7 hour drive

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Does anyone along i-20 need a ride? Right now we've got 2 spots in our car and that is going to suck balls for driving.

Also do any of the Birmingham guys want to let us stay at their place when we get in late Friday? Wobbles isn't getting off work til like 2:30 so we're going to be driving a lot, and I don't know if we want to just drive straight to Georgia or stop along the way

nicaboy

Smash Champion
getting mad hyped i am 100 percent confirmed!

should be leaving around 3 pm tommorow and reaching atl the latest around 1am or so. bbq i will be talking between you and ron tonight to get things situated.

Im gonna be putting in work look out!

BBQ°

Smash Champion
getting mad hyped i am 100 percent confirmed!

should be leaving around 3 pm tommorow and reaching atl the latest around 1am or so. bbq i will be talking between you and ron tonight to get things situated.

Im gonna be putting in work look out!
btw, I don't know if I told you or not, but you and your car are staying at Ron's apartment.

ah this tourney will be so cash.

for all who didn't know, my nc car is

me
lance
brian/blade
matt
sneak

NC COMIN DEEP. 4-5 cars.
hell yeah

j00t

Smash Champion
Does anyone along i-20 need a ride? Right now we've got 2 spots in our car and that is going to suck balls for driving.

Also do any of the Birmingham guys want to let us stay at their place when we get in late Friday? Wobbles isn't getting off work til like 2:30 so we're going to be driving a lot, and I don't know if we want to just drive straight to Georgia or stop along the way
I think us Huntsville peeps are staying with Birmingham too on Friday night. MM? :D

nicaboy

Smash Champion
ya but he has work in the morning and stuff. i know you can guide us in the genral direction regardless but ya. thanks for everything man. can i still play the others who will be staying on campus? i wanna **** everlasting yays cuz he think he fancy ;)

BBQ°

Smash Champion
ya but he has work in the morning and stuff. i know you can guide us in the genral direction regardless but ya. thanks for everything man. can i still play the others who will be staying on campus? i wanna **** everlasting yays cuz he think he fancy ;)
yeah sure, the apartments are pretty close to each other. It'll be crowded, but we can fit 20 people in there pretty well.

btw, Nicaboy, if you or NC has any room in the car for 2 people from spsu, let me know, otherwise I'll give them a ride.

also, did anyone get anything worked out with trikrome?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
yaaa plz lemme kno cuz nica's car might be full on the way up. so they would have to go all the way to SPSU first and then go bak to the airport and pik me up. which is possible but obviously not the most convenient option.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
this is... a weird... thing to say but I'm not... really sure where I'm staying.
So like... I can sleep in my car I guess... but uh...
I dunno

TRC is having really bad depression anxiety school related bull**** and really needs this trip to happen. he is very excited to play melee even though he is out of practice and scrubby.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
OH **** THIS TOURNAMENT STARTS IN LIKE 5 SECONDS

OH SH11t FUCCCCCCCC

any1 want 2 moneymash

PB&J

Smash Hero
this is... a weird... thing to say but I'm not... really sure where I'm staying.
So like... I can sleep in my car I guess... but uh...
I dunno

TRC is having really bad depression anxiety school related bull**** and really needs this trip to happen. he is very excited to play melee even though he is out of practice and scrubby.
hotel is out of the question..i might be able to squeeze u in my room somewhere

call me 631-484-0733

Frames

DI
hotel is out of the question..i might be able to squeeze u in my room somewhere

call me 631-484-0733
yo...........how many people are gonna be at ur place lol....

also mad hyped!!!!! ready for this tournament we leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I can give you a ride to SPSU.

$10 a head for each person.

If you're interested, CALL ME TONIGHT, OR TOMORROW FROM 730am-9am & 3pm-onwards. We will discuss from there.

Number: 404-574-0320.

yaaa plz lemme kno cuz nica's car might be full on the way up. so they would have to go all the way to SPSU first and then go bak to the airport and pik me up. which is possible but obviously not the most convenient option.
Look above.

Also taking Zone to the hotel.

Anyone else need airport rides? Call me and follow the directions above.

See you guys Saturday.

Nite

Smash Champion
I really wanna go, but I'm not gonna be able to make it. So sad ;_;

Sorry Mike. I'll make it up to you sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom