• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
oh where...oh where shall my lil snake be...

iF only i didnt **** that tree...

Now once in the shack there is no coming back..

The splinters are in my bootie...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
florida needs better non sfl non biased panelist....we just need more panelist with out names beginning with sei and ending with brik....we just need more unbiased fl players overall...i just speak the truth that all

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
The only flaw I see with the masky list is that it doesn't take into consideration how many people went to such and such tournament for each placing. Like a tournament of 20 people has the same weighting as one with 80+ people when in reality it shouldn't be like that.

and how does upsets work? if you beat a person twice does that count as a two time upset, meaning +2 or just +1 since thats just 1 person?

nd the upset portion isnt really updated at all it seems

sheikssbm according to that would have +2 upsets gdx and chops
I would have either +2 or +3, Me beating gmoney twice and rx

nd im sure a lot of other people on there have upsets as well but it really isnt updated at all it seems.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
uhh for sheik he beat chops at crashics tournament (or it might of been the naples tournament 1 of the 2 cant remember) and beat gdx at fl gaming

for me i Beat gmoney at the naples tourney and at fl gaming, beat rx at fl gaming

You probally wont get the exact number but you could most likely get a well rounded number like if there was 35 ppl and no1 counted u'd either count it as 30 or 40. Round it off based on what the tourney looked like for those who attended

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I wanna MM the whole Snake Training Facility.

I wanna really want to do this for me because Snake was the main reason I quit playing singles and started not caring for the game as much. I wanna MM each member for $3.00, I only got much <3 and respect for each member, I just want to do this for me.

Members:
Afro
Seibrik
Hrnut
MVD
Mampam

vs my boy.

MVD

Smash Master
I wanna MM the whole Snake Training Facility.

I wanna really want to do this for me because Snake was the main reason I quit playing singles and started not caring for the game as much. I wanna MM each member for $3.00, I only got much <3 and respect for each member, I just want to do this for me.

Members:
Afro
Seibrik
Hrnut
MVD
Mampam

vs my boy.

I accept! when when when??? XD

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i was like... friend request? (on facebook)

who is this guy...?

oh it's MVD.... truuuuuu

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
THE MO' FUDGING GOD MEOW MIX DUH!!!

jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, i'm like SUPER sick :( :( :(

def. no FL gaming for me now

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol dtorr

the next time i'm in orlando

we're gonna do that stupid food challege at silvermine

and we're gonna own

lololololololololololololololol <3

i wish the Jacksonville China Buffet was in Orlando

everyone would love/cherish it

OverLade

Smash Hero
I wish EVERYONE good in FL would go to tourneys and get up on this PR. We have so many amazing people who just don't get out there enough...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol yeaaaaaaaa me and will... and tommyG (oldschool) repping that falco

i feel i'm gonna pick him up again.... maybe exclusively idk

brawl gets so boring :(

Top Bottom