• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Sorry, but this makes you seem like an idiot. Count it with me now.

1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
4 - 4
5 - 5
5 - 6
7 - 7
7 - 8

There IS a top 8. Get owned.
U guys get owned cuz i posted that at 4 am with a fever XD! And u know i dont know **** about brawl system. I mean i just learned to tech like 2 weeks ago XD! LoL Nah but thanx Nick for pointing that out to me! I got owned :(

Spike, you can't say a system is bad, without stating why!!!

:colorful:
Heres your answer to that:

Im not gonna go into specific details about how it sucks and whats wrong with it because i dont want to have a dumb internet argument over it.
I mean I had two posts about me not knowing anything about brackets lol (which is so true! )but just imagine how many i would get if I posted why it was wrong with the system.

P.S.
I love How if i posted anything like 2mths nobody would even read it. Now people actually read my stuff. Makes me feel good inside. Im a brawl celebrity!!! lol
You guys are too good too me !

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Spike has reached Crashic's Smash CELEB LIST to meatride in '010 (lol '10)

rookie of the year

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AfroQT

Smash Master
If we read your posts that means your a celeb? Especially when you post something that is wrong? how does that make any sense.

-Spike-

Smash Ace
If we read your posts that means your a celeb? Especially when you post something that is wrong? how does that make any sense.
Aha see it worked! lol
I have gotten the legend to Speak! :laugh:

Seriously tho im just messn with yall. I post something, just like Gmoney does, to see if you guys will actually respond to it. Then u guys do lol.
(ill stop commenting after this if nobody responds to it... so please dont respond to this post!!!)

BTW: I AINT SUCKN **** BUT ******!! =D

OverLade

Smash Hero
Aha see it worked! lol
I have gotten the legend to Speak! :laugh:

Seriously tho im just messn with yall. I post something, just like Gmoney does, to see if you guys will actually respond to it. Then u guys do lol.
(ill stop commenting after this if nobody responds to it... so please dont respond to this post!!!)

Redhalberd approves of the bolded.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord

yea, see! it's pretty fun to mess with people

good junk spike... you owned us all LOL

and we all took **** seriously (but not as serious as some; cause i know people who are *****es lol like wtf?)

FOILED AGAIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

**** (edit:lol why does this get censored? gayyy) are pretty legit

yep yep

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol nah, I'm still the same. I got a complaint from a anonymous user to check things out here thats all . I also remember the days when we were both running this shiz, bro!!! ..*sniff ;_;

Frames fo life <3

Master Raven

Smash Master
I'm split on having Chops on the PR.

Seibrik makes a good point and it'd be interesting to see where he'd be now.

But on the other hand... he's not in FL anymore, and I dunno I don't think he'd give a **** really.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Aye 8-Bit, why does it keep asking me to change the folder to 1 @ teh root of the SD card?
look if u have further trouble just send me an AIM message

-Make sure u update to the newest version of the custom song maker
-uh. make sure you have the proper folders. select the root of sd card for it to properly load
-and i don't know about the 1 issue. but select sd card only on the GUI

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i dont enter singles really, im just trying to work on Salco, hes gonna be hardcore soon.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol this thread died because PRs are a joke

i mean com'on

i shouldn't of even been on the last list XD XD XD

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
you need to spell "more" correctly

M-O-R-E say it with me! M-O-R-E

it's the word of plenty

M-O-R-E M-O-R-E M-O-R-E yay!!!

man i could straight up be the next blue's clues dude and get addicted to coke or something

yep

OverLade

Smash Hero
"moar" looks like more than regular "more".

If I want "moar soda", then I want more soda then I would be asking for if I just said "more soda".

Very subtle difference. ;D

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol well halberd def. spends more time on the forums then getting himself to tourneys

<3 Akilade

first names where u is?

Top Bottom