• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I've gotten second and fifth at gamezones with other PR players there fairly recently.

not that i care the SLIGHTEST bit about ever being on a brawl ranking again

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
why am i considered in this. i barely go to tournaments. lol. But hopefully i do go to fl gaming and rep Bowser. yee-yeahh.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Which tournaments were counted for me? PnT and Metrocon can't count since nobody ranked was there. So that makes it just Tallahasee in April?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im hot garbage.

But I'm HOT. :078:

Possible self homo. I love how I have nothing better to do than troll ATL south boards so people dont forget I exist. :laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
Thats cold. :087:

I'm going to dissapear from smash boards for a year then randomly come back and win a national tournament. It's going to happen. :laugh:

Shaky

Smash Ace
why am i considered in this. i barely go to tournaments. lol. But hopefully i do go to fl gaming and rep Bowser. yee-yeahh.
You are considered in this because you team with THE BEST NESS IN THE UNIVERSE! :)

CO18

Smash Hero
Haha I was Jk Red and I talk all the time <3 ..but i recently found out someone else is a *****...hmmm

-Spike-

Smash Ace
DISCLAIMER:::First of all im not bashing Masky or any chart/spreadsheet supporters in this post!!!

IMO the Chart seems SUPA FAIL. I mean yea It looks good at first glance, but I think it has too many loop wholes and what not. There are so many things that could be listed that make the chart a complete total failure. LOL! Nah but seriously, Im not gonna go into specific details about how it sucks and whats wrong with it because i dont want to have a dumb internet argument over it. I just wanted to make sure someone made this statement. Thank you!

P.s.
I wanna give masky props for takn the time to make it but yea IMO it should be looked at as a reference not as a new PR system. In conclusion this point system thing fails for power ranking!!!

BTW:
Top 8 doesn't exist LOL
GET WREKT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they wre both at gamezone. first month i got 7th then two months later when i went back i got 5th after loosing to SPIKE DA BEAST WHO ***** ALL THOSE OUT THERE LOL.
Fixed for accuracy!!! Ok mayb i went a lil too far :chuckle:

Haha I was Jk Red and I talk all the time <3 ..but i recently found out someone else is a *****...hmmm
I bet I kno who!!!!!!!!!:suess:

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
After all this time I still laugh in this thread. Always can find something to put a smile on. I might actually start caring about singles. Since doubles don't seem to matter to people even though I think its clearly way better..... me and hbox all the way it seems...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i like spike but get owned for not knowing how brackets work

GRRRRRRRRRAK:LFSJREJIO:JSKSZMCXSZ:KSDK

lol...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
After all this time I still laugh in this thread. Always can find something to put a smile on. I might actually start caring about singles. Since doubles don't seem to matter to people even though I think its clearly way better..... me and hbox all the way it seems...
So u have a recording device that belongs to a crew member of mine...

OverLade

Smash Hero
So Kyon since you have a recording device I believe you should UPLOAD THOSE VIDEOS YOU SHOULD HAVE UPLOADED BACK IN APRIL....

Right?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol co

i mess with you/mk too much

i'd hope you don't take me seriously by now

just jokes cause brawl by itself is mad boring (just look at whenever me/nickriddle play)

yo for real tho... who's a *****hh? is it retro? LOLOL

CO18

Smash Hero
lol co

i mess with you/mk too much

i'd hope you don't take me seriously by now

just jokes cause brawl by itself is mad boring (just look at whenever me/nickriddle play)

yo for real tho... who's a *****hh? is it retro? LOLOL
get that bs out of here and no its not retro at all. funny how you keep naming names.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol keep taking "shiz" srsly

i keep "naming names" cause it's all inside jokes

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

is it gindler?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I think he might be on... he still participated in the MAJORITY of the tournies during the PERIOD and placed quite well.

He'll be removed from the NEXT one for sure since he wont be playing in any FL tournies.

Thats just what i think on the matter.

Top Bottom