• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
LOL MAX

nah... just "meltdownXYZ".... he beat DBS....... and that's about it... apparently it was pretty close but who knows

meltdownXYZ wouldn't be top 3 Game 'n watch in FL (unless you wanna be like "there's only like 3 Gdubs that travel"... but that's stupid).... some people have weird ideas about ****

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
I dont know all the Gnw's in FL...Prob because i only go to tournies in my city but after seeing his Gnw id say he is pretty goood..Hell of a lot better than me.Im gettin better though..Good bye FL hello GA on Sunday.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I dont know all the Gnw's in FL...Prob because i only go to tournies in my city but after seeing his Gnw id say he is pretty goood..Hell of a lot better than me.Im gettin better though..Good bye FL hello GA on Sunday.
hey! im a gnw in florida :laugh:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Masky made this list, and it gives a good idea of what the current rankings would look like if they were made now

1. Seibrik (MK)
2. CO18 (DDD)
3. Afro (Snake/Wario)
4. HRNut (Snake/Marth/MK)
5. Nick Riddle (ZSS)
6. Hungrybox (DDD/Jigglypuff)
7. Chaz (Marth/MK)
8. ESAM (Pikachu)
9. Gmoney (Wario/Snake)
10. GDX (Diddy Kong)

If you don't like it, then be patient and wait for the panelists to release a new list

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
I DISLIKE THIS LIST BECAUSE IM ON IT

lol i'm the nick riddle slayer

since way back in '08 (way back) lolololol so dumb

Player-1

Smash Legend
Masky made this list, and it gives a good idea of what the current rankings would look like if they were made now

1. Seibrik (MK)
2. CO18 (DDD)
3. Afro (Snake/Wario)
4. HRNut (Snake/Marth/MK)
5. Nick Riddle (ZSS)
6. Hungrybox (DDD/Jigglypuff)
7. Chaz (Marth/MK)
8. ESAM (Pikachu)
9. Gmoney (Wario/Snake)
10. GDX (Diddy Kong)

If you don't like it, then be patient and wait for the panelists to release a new list
needs more advent

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol who is player1?

and Lee is NOT top 10 material........

like you should stop being so biased lolol

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
so why is esam on it when he never travels, he's only beaten (in orlando) hbox in tourney, petey has done alot more at a tourney with more weight aka Gigs....just saying that list is stupid, hope it really doesn't look like that later...petey come back

and the panelist for the prs are basically seibrik which is also really dumb, we need completely new panelist like queen and master raven, or anyone else besides a consistent player at tournies, because if we did these prs correctly it would've been updated already instead we're waiting for absolutely nothing...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol queen doesn't care about the game so why would he help?

and master raven...................... edit: or any other "non-traveling/consistent" player to rank people? terrible idea

lol but i stopped being a panelist for a reason

****'s silly edit: in general :)

gonna go do my thing

hrNick, you better be at FL gaming so we can chilllllllllllllllll lol j/k but yea

Master Raven

Smash Master
ESAM will most likely be on the new PR because he's been beating top players like Seibrik, Afro, Chops etc. recently, not just Hbox. Petey hasn't really beaten many, if any ranked players, but if he has recently, I'd like to know. ESAM may not travel to CFL much, but ultimately what matters in the PR is if you're able to beat or at the very least go toe-to-toe with ranked players consistently, and that's what ESAM's been able to prove lately.

And I'm already a panelist lol, Seibrik doesn't really dictate who should be on the PR on his own. It all boils down to the general consensus of the panelists.

OverLade

Smash Hero
so why is esam on it when he never travels, he's only beaten (in orlando) hbox in tourney, petey has done alot more at a tourney with more weight aka Gigs....just saying that list is stupid, hope it really doesn't look like that later...petey come back

and the panelist for the prs are basically seibrik which is also really dumb, we need completely new panelist like queen and master raven, or anyone else besides a consistent player at tournies, because if we did these prs correctly it would've been updated already instead we're waiting for absolutely nothing...
I don't know what petey's been up to lately, but his last tournament (FG he did badly, though I know his heart wasn't in it). I haven't talked to him in ages. Mabye he unofficially quit? :(

ESAM will most likely be on the new PR because he's been beating top players like Seibrik, Afro, Chops etc. recently, not just Hbox. Petey hasn't really beaten many, if any ranked players, but if he has recently, I'd like to know. ESAM may not travel to CFL much, but ultimately what matters in the PR is if you're able to beat or at the very least go toe-to-toe with ranked players consistently, and that's what ESAM's been able to prove lately.

And I'm already a panelist lol, Seibrik doesn't really dictate who should be on the PR on his own. It all boils down to the general consensus of the panelists.
I think Esam has proven more than anyone else with a shot at being on the PR. He's beaten more people on the PR than Me/Petey/Mampam/GDX . Petey has placed well, but he hasn't beaten as many people.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I think Esam has proven more than anyone else with a shot at being on the PR. He's beaten more people on the PR than Me/Petey/Mampam/GDX . Petey has placed well, but he hasn't beaten as many people.
I think the same as well. There's no doubt in my mind that ESAM will be on it, and he might have the biggest jump on it as well if anything.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
esam is going to be best in florida soon, if he keeps playing brawl

this is my prediction

B_AWAL

Smash Master
LOL MAX

nah... just "meltdownXYZ".... he beat DBS....... and that's about it... apparently it was pretty close but who knows

meltdownXYZ wouldn't be top 3 Game 'n watch in FL (unless you wanna be like "there's only like 3 Gdubs that travel"... but that's stupid).... some people have weird ideas about ****
Nah he's pretty ****ed good.

I haven't played him but he beat D and JSSN in a MANLY fashion according to every1.

the 2 of them said that it was the 1st time they lost to some1 in a tourney and didn't feel like they were Gayed.

Then again, Chess was hyped up(I've yet to play him) and he seemed like nothing compared to Gmoney n Afro. Then again I never saw the matches so Idk.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Chess is a decent snake. But this is Florida, where being anything but amazing with Snake will impress nobody.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Truuu

But I gotta admit that You said it best.

If every1 had the ability to travel every1 would be alot better and then more people would b impressive

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah FL being such a big state sucks for a lot of us. We have more potential than 90% of the US but the least ability to harness it. :(

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Nah he's pretty ****ed good.

I haven't played him but he beat D and JSSN in a MANLY fashion according to every1.

the 2 of them said that it was the 1st time they lost to some1 in a tourney and didn't feel like they were Gayed.

Then again, Chess was hyped up(I've yet to play him) and he seemed like nothing compared to Gmoney n Afro. Then again I never saw the matches so Idk.
^^^^Win..They dont dont know :p

Top Bottom