• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Yo lets talk power rankings.

1.Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:
2.CO18 :dedede:
3.AfroThunder :snake:/:wario:
4.Hrnut :snake:/:metaknight:/:marth:
5.Nickriddle :zerosuitsamus:
6.Chaz :marth:/:metaknight:
7.Hungrybox :dedede:/:jigglypuff:
8.Esam :pikachu:
9.Gdx :diddy:/:gameandwatch:
10.Mero :metaknight:
Gmoney over Mero

*Waits 4 Gmoney aka Sandtru to laugh @ me*

Nickriddle is sick nasty in teams(Look @ vids that 8bit has.... OMFG!!!)

but just because very recently he's been doin amazing doesn't mean that he can be put over HRNUT.

The same thing for Mero and Gmoney. Gmoney lost to 2 people that weren't on the PR and only 1 person on the PR that was below him(Which was Chops). So there really is no reason to take Gmoney off of the PR.

I don't kno anything about ESAM tho so I can't speak on him.

But HRNUT has been placing WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY higher than NickR for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time. So it's ******** to think NIck would b over him JUST YET. When NickR can beat the top three players ranked like HRNick then I could see riddle getting higher.

GDX, Chaz and Hbox have proven themselves time after time.

Speaking of Hbox.

I think that theMelee PR should B updated

1. Hbox
2. DSW
3. Colbol
4-10
Linguini, Green Mario, Rice, I forgot other people that I wanted 2 put up there.

but back to Brawl.

1. Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:
2. CO18 :dedede:
3. Hrnut :snake:/:metaknight:/:marth:
4. AfroThunder :snake:/:wario:
5. Nickriddle :zerosuitsamus:
6. Chaz :marth:/:metaknight:
7. Hungrybox :dedede:/:jigglypuff:
8. GMoney :wario:/:snake:
9. Gdx :diddy:/:gameandwatch:
10. Idk, Idc

I say HRNUT over Afro cuz Afro is prob a lil better but Hrnut goes out of state and places well. He got 3rd at Herb 2

Edit:

Redhalberd i have beaten Afro thunder, Hungrybox, Gmoney (wario), Tommy G, Lambchops, Chess, Lio, wiij (wario mainer... i dont know if thats his name).....
So? U still haven't been around long. Gmoney already said what needed to b said. Although he went a lil over the edge.

Just don't get big headed bro. B humble...

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol don't lie

there's still just as many stupid biased posts proportionately on Rx-'s forum

;)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i forgot it was posts like these that made us switch to a different website to discuss the PRs....
Sorry :(

Boredom + every1 wanting to play Melee + Nothing to DJ + Not wanting to Cake on da phone since most of my fav ladies left town = Me making long, ********, ADHD posts...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i wasn't talking about the length, i just posted something longer on the other site, which gmoney should go read please, but it was the content and logic that bothered me most.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i forgot the link to that site anyways seibrik

idk what you want me to input on but w/e

link me??

edit: nvm i had it bookmarked on a diff. comp

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ok guys seriously.

Placings are a good correlation but they are NOT the primary indication as to where your spot will be on the PR, and I'll tell you why.

Imagine you're at a tourney and they decide to seed all the random players on one side and the pros on the other. The pros knock each other right out right at the beginning and some of them wind up getting a really low spot because they lost to two other pros who outplayed them so early. Meanwhile those random players on the other side magically make it to grand finals only to get 3-0'd badly by the one pro who made it through their hell bracket.

That my friend is called bad seeding.

So eventually the placings at that tourney could look like

1. Pro
2. Pro
3. Random
4. Pro
5. Random
5. Pro

etc.

Does the random deserve a potential spot on the PR simply because he got a higher placing over some of the unfortunate pros who got knocked out early? No, especially in the situation I've just mentioned. Placings are a good indication as to how well you did in tourney, but ultimately it boils down to who you've beaten on the current PR.

Curaga

Smash Ace
but back to Brawl.

1. Seibrik :metaknight:/:dedede:
2. CO18 :dedede:
3. Hrnut :snake:/:metaknight:/:marth:
4. AfroThunder :snake:/:wario:
5. Nickriddle :zerosuitsamus:
From an exterior perspective.. B_Awal's hypothetical top 5 looks very accurate.

Just based on what RX Gaming has seen since May.

I understand that our opinion means next to nothing, but its still feedback none-the-less.

You all take this rankings very seriously, haha. :3

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yea like i read your post on the other forum, seibrik

i'm not touching any of this **** because it's a waste of time to discuss (edit: for me anyways)

tho i will say that your list is the most accurate in my opinion so far

10th spot could go to a lot of people

but whoever gets 10th place doesn't really matter anyways

there's a big gap there lolol

but w/e i guess they can brag/ have a big smash dik

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
MasterRavenSOnicGhost

stop trying so hard

the people that should know that info already know that info

you posting that is just pointless because anyone else who doesn't think that that is gonna always be fundamentally biased until they chose on their own to not be

i'm trying to save you time

i'm a beast rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol wtf

KBM

Smash Ace
AWAL mentioned updating the melee PR, idk what it looks like now, but if Hbox isn't #1, that **** needs to change.

:hungryboxfanboy:

CO18

Smash Hero
Mero's losses from what I rember.. I think his first gigs that 98 person one or w/e he got 5th, losing to chops and seibrik.
last gigs he got 7th but started from losers because spike lost 2nd round and since mero showed up late he payed him to take his spot so he only lost to hrnut.
Then yesterday he lost to nick riddle and me.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hrnut the only thing im gona comment on is u should know PRS isnt about placings its about who beats who.

so ur two past gigs being over him doesnt overshadow his victory(s) over u in matches, and his victory over CO18, and me last week, and afro a few times as well.
I know you beat afro too, which is good, and really only warrents more truth behind ur feeling that afro might move down.

but dont count riddle out as there IS a chance he will be over you depending on exactly what we find in the brackets themselves.
on top of that i've beaten CO in at least one set every orlando tourney so i've beaten co more times than he has, just saying that that should count for something as well

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yo GMoney I just read your like last 5 posts and hands down your now one of my favorite people on the boards lolz. Competent, Sarcastic, Funny, Good shiz man. Dont double 3 stock me again lolz.

You gotta come to my tourny now next weekend so we can chill.

-L-

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay im calm, next time nick riddle i'll continue to play my gayest vs you just gotta not have morals....if anything im too moral, that it affects my gaming...how lame is that, i obviously don't like money that much :(

KBM

Smash Ace
yeah that's how i beat you that one time HRNick

just held back my tears and played as gay as i could possibly imagine. i felt bad but i wanted money

also why i lose to gmoney all the time, im like "ehhhhh i should really approach, this is boring"

stupid game :(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yeah that's how i beat you that one time HRNick

just held back my tears and played as gay as i could possibly imagine. i felt bad but i wanted money

also why i lose to gmoney all the time, im like "ehhhhh i should really approach, this is boring"

stupid game :(
i understand what you had to go through, it feels so bad having to do those things to win

:(

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Did any1 mention its just a list that essentially means nothing. Its just a list it means nothing. Just cuz your on a PR list doesn't mean sum randomn guy wont show up and beat you.

(Mero proved this to be true)

Btw:
If your gonna make this list about beating other pr and not consistency, then Mero needs to be on because he has been beatn prs lately like crazy. If ur not gonna put mero on, then ur basing it off of consistency, which in that case puts hrnut over Nick riddle.

So stop meat ryding, because its just a dumb list. If you wanna make a real list make a Ill Whoop Your *** in real life PR list. LOL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Yo GMoney I just read your like last 5 posts and hands down your now one of my favorite people on the boards lolz. Competent, Sarcastic, Funny, Good shiz man. Dont double 3 stock me again lolz.

-L-
lol dude, i always thought you were a pretty cool guy but i think we're both quiet around eachother at tourneys for w/e reason :\

i always thought you had some hate towards me, but yea with that not being the case we should def. chill!!

i won't be able to make it to your tourney tho...... i gotta buy stuff for my new apartment, but there's a tourney every weekend so you know we'll be chilling

btw, i tell that story (the double 3stock) to kids in Jax if/when they start to get cocky to put them in perspective lolol --- no one wants egg on their face <3

edit: def. wanna play that diddy too with snake btw double edit: cause i know you know the matchup mad good lol.... speaking of diddy i thought about picking him up like an hour ago but idk it's not my calling lol but i like his tricks

pretty much know gdx's playstyle but i haven't played you in over a year now LOL wtffffffffff UCK

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

-L-
I thought he was chill forever ago. =)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
The PR's have been updated. Please no flaming, read the ENTIRE first post completely as there is some new info.

Sorry to those that might have wanted honorable mentions, but like i've said before, we will no longer be doing them. Don't strive for adecuate, strive for the best.

Thanks to all those that have helped. Enjoy.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dewdadash

i love that kid

and naples

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH we gotta chill

so much chilling to be done

Top Bottom